What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

Great idea. Too bad most just give it lip-service then go back to being their nasty old selves lying about other and attacking them.
Indeed....but honestly, those here who lie and attack others won't even give it "lip-service"...not even today...which, of course is their choice...so, no worries there...

Indeed....but honestly, those here who lie and attack others won't even give it "lip-service"...not even today...which, of course is their choice...so, no worries there...

Sure they do. You do, don't you? You've lied about others on this forum. Yet here you are pleading for peace and prayer. How long before you go back to bearing false witness on others here?

Sure they do. You do, don't you? You've lied about others on this forum. Yet here you are pleading for peace and prayer. How long before you go back to bearing false witness on others here?
I do not...Not sure why you'd think I would...it's so not necessary:)

No, it's not....and you're a prime example of why it should remain legal. In fact, I favor an incentive program to keep dumb mothers from having children.
What happened to "Great idea."?
"Too bad most just give it lip-service then go back to being their nasty old selves lying about other and attacking them.":(

She's not white either.
t3828.gif
If God actually exists, race and gender are irrelevant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are you claiming you have never borne false witness against another member of this forum? Swear to God?
Obviously, you believe I "have"....feel free to share;)
It's never necessary to "swear to God".....I'm perfectly capable of making a sincere "oath" on my own;)

That's a lie the left throws out every now and then and it never holds water. We hear the same crap from you every time we object to anything.
Yet, like Trump, you can't address the actual content. All you can do is deny and attack.

True. Just more evidence both parties are both increasingly authoritarian and more alike than not.
The difference being that the right wants to force you to follow the, essentially random, beliefs of their religion. While the left is trying to improve your health.

The difference being that the right wants to force you to follow the, essentially random, beliefs of their religion. While the left is trying to improve your health.

Both are seeking to dictate what people should believe, how they should think and what they should do. That's not what the Founders wanted for Americans.

Sent from Lexington using a .60 musket ball

Obviously, you believe I "have"....feel free to share;)
It's never necessary to "swear to God".....I'm perfectly capable of making a sincere "oath" on my own;)

Off the top of my head, whenever you claim someone is a sock puppet and they aren't, that's a lie and, therefore, you are guilty of bearing false witness.

Of course, you won't swear to God: you know you are lying.

Off the top of my head, whenever you claim someone is a sock puppet and they aren't, that's a lie and, therefore, you are guilty of bearing false witness.

Of course, you won't swear to God: you know you are lying.
No...sorry....I don't need to lie;...it's simply not necessary...)
Socks are socks..they are what they are...If you stay here long enough, you'll learn...

Actual bearing false witness is frowned upon by the law...a good thing to keep in mind;)

Back