What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

Come back when you have a uterus and we'll discuss this rationally.

It takes two to make a baby. So the discussion should be between the mother and father. The doctor only enters the picture after the decision has been made. Get back to me when a woman can impregnate herself.

Both are seeking to dictate what people should believe, how they should think and what they should do. That's not what the Founders wanted for Americans.

Sent from Lexington using a .60 musket ball

Random comment: Your made-up responses to the Tapatalk thing crack me up. You're on a roll this morning.

Off the top of my head, whenever you claim someone is a sock puppet and they aren't, that's a lie and, therefore, you are guilty of bearing false witness.

Of course, you won't swear to God: you know you are lying.

As I recall, she's been insisting that you are a sock yourself. No word on *whose* sock, of course. lol

No...sorry....I don't need to lie;...it's simply not necessary...)
Socks are socks..they are what they are...If you stay here long enough, you'll learn...

Actual bearing false witness is frowned upon by the law...a good thing to keep in mind;)

That's true. It is not necessary to lie. You do it because you find joy in it. You think that lying about anonymous ppl on a forum is pleasing. No wonder you see nothing wrong with #COVID45 lying every time he opens his flap. lol

It takes two to make a baby. So the discussion should be between the mother and father. The doctor only enters the picture after the decision has been made. Get back to me when a woman can impregnate herself.

That has nothing to do with abortion. If the mother wants to include the dad in the decision, that is her choice. He has zero right to force her to give birth, any more than she has zero right to force him to get a vasectomy.

See, it's all about choice. Apparently the forced-birthers only believe in body autonomy when it is THEIR bodies, not ours.

ZkgepN5.jpg

No...sorry....I don't need to lie;...it's simply not necessary...)
Socks are socks..they are what they are...If you stay here long enough, you'll learn...

Actual bearing false witness is frowned upon by the law...a good thing to keep in mind;)

The fact remains you did lie. I'm not a sock nor a sock puppeteer. Any mod is free to confirm that fact to the public and, if I ever do generate a sock, they are free to reveal that too.

We're not talking about "the law". We're talking about you lying and breaking the Commandment against bearing false witness. Additionally, you end up breaking Christ's Two Commandments in the process. Sorry, honey, but the old "Well, I'm just a sinner" doesn't cut it since you won't even admit you sinned.

That has nothing to do with abortion. If the mother wants to include the dad in the decision, that is her choice. He has zero right to force her to give birth, any more than she has zero right to force him to get a vasectomy.

See, it's all about choice. Apparently the forced-birthers only believe in body autonomy when it is THEIR bodies, not ours.

ZkgepN5.jpg

ROFLMAO. Good one!...and true.

As I recall, she's been insisting that you are a sock yourself. No word on *whose* sock, of course. lol

Exactly correct on both points. I've asked that of several fucking morons members who claimed I was a sock puppet. All ran without answering the question. Every one of them. What a bunch of dumb ass cowards.

Yes it takes two, but only one is burdened with the health risks and, to a large extent, the upbringing and care of the baby.

Get back to me when deadbeat dads are lined up and sterilized for failing in their duties.

What happened to "Great idea."?
"Too bad most just give it lip-service then go back to being their nasty old selves lying about other and attacking them.":(

What "great idea"?

How does this absolve you from your sins? Sins you refuse to admit you've comitted?

Exactly correct on both points. I've asked that of several fucking morons members who claimed I was a sock puppet. All ran without answering the question. Every one of them. What a bunch of dumb ass cowards.

I guess every forum has assholes like Toxic, USF, Legion, etc. who engage in harassing every new poster and accusing them of being a sock. It's so petty and stupid, but it's what "joiners" do. It also seems that more conservatives engage in the silliness. They pretend to be individualists, but in reality they clump together to form cliques used for dog-piling, mass attacks, and sock-spotting. As I recall, didn't Phantasmal publicly state that you are not a sock and don't share IP with anyone else?

The fact remains you did lie. I'm not a sock nor a sock puppeteer. Any mod is free to confirm that fact to the public and, if I ever do generate a sock, they are free to reveal that too.

We're not talking about "the law". We're talking about you lying and breaking the Commandment against bearing false witness. Additionally, you end up breaking Christ's Two Commandments in the process. Sorry, honey, but the old "Well, I'm just a sinner" doesn't cut it since you won't even admit you sinned.
No sinning here;)

Back