What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

What is it with you trying to make everything personal? It must be difficult carrying around a chip that size on your shoulder.

If a woman gets pregnant and feels that adoption is the best option for her situation, she absolutely should have that choice. I'm glad that there are a lot of decent church groups and secular organizations to help with that. Contraception and adoption should always been choices #1 and #2, IMO.

You brought up my mother. I guess you just never learn to stop insulting other poster's family members, do you?
Chip? Nah, not really, I guess I expect the respect I have not to include other poster's family members in my posts.

There are many other organizations and individuals who help with adoptions, it was a antique dealer's wife from NYC who
assisted my mother and father with my adoption. I do, however agree with you that contraception and adoption should be
the primary choices. I DO NOT, however believe abortion should be used as "birth control."
Speaking for myself, I was always mindful of the consequences that could arise without using common sense when not
wanting a pregnancy (because I didn't want any children, especially not being married or "attached"). In fact, even when
my ex gave me the option of having a child or getting a dog, I (thankfully!) chose the Basset Hound.

No...sorry....I don't need to lie;...it's simply not necessary...)
Socks are socks..they are what they are...If you stay here long enough, you'll learn...

Actual bearing false witness is frowned upon by the law...a good thing to keep in mind;)

But you begged Mason for the Lilly W sock account.
You got busted with the True Companion sock account?
You might try to fool Dutch!
But your modus operandi is known to us that have known you a long time

You brought up my mother. I guess you just never learn to stop insulting other poster's family members, do you?
Chip? Nah, not really, I guess I expect the respect I have not to include other poster's family members in my posts.

There are many other organizations and individuals who help with adoptions, it was a antique dealer's wife from NYC who
assisted my mother and father with my adoption. I do, however agree with you that contraception and adoption should be
the primary choices. I DO NOT, however believe abortion should be used as "birth control."
Speaking for myself, I was always mindful of the consequences that could arise without using common sense when not
wanting a pregnancy (because I didn't want any children, especially not being married or "attached"). In fact, even when
my ex gave me the option of having a child or getting a dog, I (thankfully!) chose the Basset Hound.

You like me,don't have a dog in the abortion fight

Sounds like,you need to explain WTF you're talking about.Western values,WTF are they list alphabetically

Well one of them is freedom of religion.
Is that the "Atheist agenda" that you mean? Because that's not really an Atheist thing, it's a Western thing.

Sounds like,you need to explain WTF you're talking about.Western values,WTF are they list alphabetically

Well one of them is freedom of religion.
Is that the "Atheist agenda" that you mean? Because that's not really an Atheist thing, it's a Western thing.

I think you should just put me on ignore. Your lies and dishonesty are repugnant to normal ppl. In your second paragraph, you brought both of your parents (bio? Adoptive? Who cares?) into it. But if anyone mentions them, it's an "attack." :rolleyes:

If you don't want your family/parents mentioned, don't bring them up. You dragged your dad's memory into your petty squabbles because you're a perpetual victim. Now you're trying to do the same with your mom. That's how you roll. Thank the gods you chose the dog.

Maybe she thinks Dutch is True Companion

I love how when she hauls out the old sock list, she always includes her own as though it belongs to someone else. What was that lie? It belongs to her non-existent husband? If that was true (and it isn't), it wouldn't be a sock then, would it? :laugh:

And there you have it, folks. That's the trouble with lying like Toxic does. After a while you can't keep your stories straight. ;~)

Maybe she thinks Dutch is True Companion

She knows who True Companion is. That's why she lies about it constantly.

4HmeLD3.jpg

I think you should just put me on ignore. Your lies and dishonesty are repugnant to normal ppl. In your second paragraph, you brought both of your parents (bio? Adoptive? Who cares?) into it. But if anyone mentions them, it's an "attack." :rolleyes:

If you don't want your family/parents mentioned, don't bring them up. You dragged your dad's memory into your petty squabbles because you're a perpetual victim. Now you're trying to do the same with your mom. That's how you roll. Thank the gods you chose the dog.

My mentioning them is one thing, others insulting them is another. But hey, insults are what you do.

Oh, so if I don't want my parents attacked, I shouldn't bring them up? What reasons have I given for them to be attacked?
Oh, that's right, my father flew the American flag on a flagpole in his front yard because he sought attention, according to you.
That's how you roll, apparently nothing has changed, has it?

Yes. I made up the concept of Christian values. :laugh:

You made up that term. There used to be something called "family values" back in the 80s. I never heard of Christian values in a political setting, but that's the problem with you libs, you never got the hang of that "separation of Church and State" thing. You think Christian = Republican.

Oh really? Which Conservatives have made an opposition to premarital sex part of their politics? Which of them have invoked "Christian values" for things other than homosexuality and banning abortion?

Sarah Palin was one of them. Tim Tebow and his girlfriend. There have been a couple of beauty queen types who took a stand on premarital sex. The quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks. And every time someone does, the loony left drags them over the coals.

You made up that term. There used to be something called "family values" back in the 80s. I never heard of Christian values in a political setting, but that's the problem with you libs, you never got the hang of that "separation of Church and State" thing. You think Christian = Republican.

Family values was a bull shit Republican taking point to trick the rubes into voting against their own interests

Back