What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

I learned to avoid them long ago. Remember when it was popular to put a Christian fish outline on your car or business sign? I developed an aversion to them as well, based on experience.
Same here. Any unasked "pushy" person is annoying. People are free to wear whatever they want, be it a flag or a religious symbol so it doesn't bother me. Same for their house, car, boat, etc. If the community/business objects, it will let them know. :)

Same here. Any unasked "pushy" person is annoying. People are free to wear whatever they want, be it a flag or a religious symbol so it doesn't bother me. Same for their house, car, boat, etc. If the community/business objects, it will let them know. :)

Ra-men. Do what you want, just stay out of my face with it.

Ra-men. Do what you want, just stay out of my face with it.
Agreed....and that's a good Libertarian position. You should join us. We have Armadillos....and cookies.

This is a porcupine:
74e44511e70c1b7d0c7830dfabc0aab7.jpeg

Last edited:
The Bible says nothing against abortion. The Christian opposition to abortion has nothing to do with biblical teachings, it's all apocryphal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For once I wish you assholes who know nothing about the faith would STFU and listen for a change instead of making up fairy tales.

Agreed....and that's a good Libertarian position. You should join us. We have Armadillos....and cookies.

This is a porcupine:
74e44511e70c1b7d0c7830dfabc0aab7.jpeg

I love him! I think someone shot our porky, she said darkly. We haven't seen him since The Night of Porcupine Love in fall of 2018. :~(

Back