What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

Because no.matter where I go anti-Christians make up their own lies and ask questions that they don't want to hear the answers for, then blame their own shortcomings on us or the Lord our God.
You mean they ask questions that you can't answer without lying.
And if your God is truly omnipotent and omniscient, then He is responsible for everything and everything is just the way He intended it to be.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So, nothing from the Bible. Jesus was talking about little children, not fetuses. The Didache is not the Bible.

Typical fundie atheist response. The Bible alone is not the totality of Christian teaching, and if you knew what you were talking about you'd know that.

Because we don't blindly believe what he wants us to believe. What he is gullible enough to believe without question. But that's just us exercising our freedom of religion.

No, dumbass, it's because you make up your own theology on the spot while you bitch about our theology, which has been around for 2000 years. How ignorant is that?

You mean they ask questions that you can't answer without lying.
And if your God is truly omnipotent and omniscient, then He is responsible for everything and everything is just the way He intended it to be.

No, I mean you lie even after you have been given the answers. You are willfully ignorant.

IOW you want perpetual warfare.

No, I want the opposite. If a state wants to secede, I think the federal government should let them go, not start a war to keep them. This is the opposite of perpetual warfare.

There are, of course, the members of the Brady group, as well as the members of other gun control groups. Of course, they all ignore the many countries with very strict gun control laws and much worse problems with gun violence than we have.

The Brady Campaign wants strict gun control, but they haven't said they want to ban all guns.

LOL

Armadillos are a lot more common than porcupines around here. So common that there's a joke about it:

How many armadillos does it take to make love? Two to do it and one to watch for cars.

Aw poor guys. The darling little shell guys have been steadily marching northward as the climate warms. When we left St. Louis in 2016 they were already that far north. In fact, as I was hauling ass out of town loaded up with parrots and towing a trailer on moving day, I saw a dead one on the size of Hwy 44 right before the city limits. And the first sad road-killed critter I saw when crossing the Wisconsin border into the U.P. at Menominee? A porcupine. Hope ours or another one comes back some day. They're adorable. Plus they are very, very slow. You can walk right up to them and take their picture.

K6524pi.jpg

True, but like most things, the majority of people do what their parents did. This link gives a distribution: https://news.gallup.com/poll/232223/religious-regions.aspx
[/
_8hsrvdpjk-bgdnpheupdg.png

This link points out 67% are Christian and 21% have no religious preference. https://news.gallup.com/poll/1690/religion.aspx

The numbers of self-professed Xtians is dwindling rapidly.

"The religious landscape of the United States continues to change at a rapid clip. In Pew Research Center telephone surveys conducted in 2018 and 2019, 65% of American adults describe themselves as Christians when asked about their religion, down 12 percentage points over the past decade. Meanwhile, the religiously unaffiliated share of the population, consisting of people who describe their religious identity as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular,” now stands at 26%, up from 17% in 2009."

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/

Aw poor guys. The darling little shell guys have been steadily marching northward as the climate warms. When we left St. Louis in 2016 they were already that far north. In fact, as I was hauling ass out of town loaded up with parrots and towing a trailer on moving day, I saw a dead one on the size of Hwy 44 right before the city limits. And the first sad road-killed critter I saw when crossing the Wisconsin border into the U.P. at Menominee? A porcupine. Hope ours or another one comes back some day. They're adorable. Plus they are very, very slow. You can walk right up to them and take their picture.

https://i.imgur.com/K6524pi.jpg[/QUOTE]Same for armadillos. You can walk right up to them. If you give them a little kick in the ass, they'll bark at you. Try not to touch them since they can be disease-ridden.

[url]http://wildliferemovalusa.com/armadillo-dangerous.html[/url]
[I]There are many diseases that are associated with armadillos. They can carry the mycobacterium leprae known to cause leprosy. The armadillos can transmit the leprosy when they attack using their claws. They can carry the rabies and it is the disease known to paralyze any animal that it has affected including the humans. The rabies can only be transmitted through the bites by armadillos but because they bite rarely and it does not have too much risk for humans and pets when it comes to the rabies. The armadillos can also affect the animal with the tapeworms. They are also known to carry salmonella which can be transmitted through fecal matter.
[/I]

The numbers of self-professed Xtians is dwindling rapidly.

"The religious landscape of the United States continues to change at a rapid clip. In Pew Research Center telephone surveys conducted in 2018 and 2019, 65% of American adults describe themselves as Christians when asked about their religion, down 12 percentage points over the past decade. Meanwhile, the religiously unaffiliated share of the population, consisting of people who describe their religious identity as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular,” now stands at 26%, up from 17% in 2009."

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/

True; dogmatic religions are dying in First World countries. However, do not conflate that with a loss of "spirituality". It just proves people like myself don't take the Bible literally. Jonah, Noah, Satan, etc are just interesting stories.

But they aren't allowed to practice their religion. Just like voodoo believers and believers in any number of pagan religions. Generally, religious freedom is limited to Abrahamic religions, with a few exceptions for 'harmless' Eastern religions.

I've been pagan for decades and never had any problem "practicing." There is still a huge amount of prejudice though against non-Xtian, non-Jewish people. Always kept my faith to myself at work, while the Xtians were loud and proud about theirs. Never had any issues with promotions or assignments or raises, which was a good thing. Really disliked it though when some zealot would badger me about coming to her church. One "no, thank you" should suffice.

Same for armadillos. You can walk right up to them. If you give them a little kick in the ass, they'll bark at you. Try not to touch them since they can be disease-ridden.

http://wildliferemovalusa.com/armadillo-dangerous.html
There are many diseases that are associated with armadillos. They can carry the mycobacterium leprae known to cause leprosy. The armadillos can transmit the leprosy when they attack using their claws. They can carry the rabies and it is the disease known to paralyze any animal that it has affected including the humans. The rabies can only be transmitted through the bites by armadillos but because they bite rarely and it does not have too much risk for humans and pets when it comes to the rabies. The armadillos can also affect the animal with the tapeworms. They are also known to carry salmonella which can be transmitted through fecal matter.

Thankfully we have no lepers here. lol

Back