What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

Like what? Do you think the media is anti-male?
And what exactly is the trans agenda?

I don't think the media itself is anti-male, but quite a bit of academia certainly is. A lot of people who identify as feminist are as well.

The trans agenda is redefining what male and female actually mean. The weird thing about them is that they claim it's all about "gender identity", when what they really seem to be aiming to change is the definition of sex, not gender.

Male and female refer primarily to sex, not gender identity. Yet, trans people seek to gain access to sex specific areas that contradict their sex, even if they may "identify" as a different gender.

So, if they were more honest, they would accept the previous term for their predicament -- transsexual. This isn't really about gender identity. It's about them desiring to be another sex.

I don't think the media itself is anti-male, but quite a bit of academia certainly is. A lot of people who identify as feminist are as well.

A lot of Feminists are, which is why I don't really use the term to describe myself anymore. I haven't seen that in academia, though.

The trans agenda is redefining what male and female actually mean. The weird thing about them is that they claim it's all about "gender identity", when what they really seem to be aiming to change is the definition of sex, not gender.

Male and female refer primarily to sex, not gender identity. Yet, trans people seek to gain access to sex specific areas that contradict their sex, even if they may "identify" as a different gender.

So, if they were more honest, they would accept the previous term for their predicament -- transsexual. This isn't really about gender identity. It's about them desiring to be another sex.

But aren't those words, sex and gender, often used interchangeably anyway?

If that's the extent of the trans agenda, that's not bad at all. At most, society is going to be thinking in terms of male at birth, female at birth, trans male, trans female, and intersex. That's much more accurate than just male and female, anyway.

A lot of Feminists are, which is why I don't really use the term to describe myself anymore. I haven't seen that in academia, though..

Well, I'm glad we agree on the feminist part at least.

But aren't those words, sex and gender, often used interchangeably anyway?

If that's the extent of the trans agenda, that's not bad at all. At most, society is going to be thinking in terms of male at birth, female at birth, trans male, trans female, and intersex. That's much more accurate than just male and female, anyway.

Well, throw in the hormone blockers being used on children, and it's not so innocuous.

Add in the nonsense that has made a mockery of women's sports, and that's yet another issue. I do kind of look forward to seeing the hilarity of nearly every major athletic record being held by biological males, however.

Well, throw in the hormone blockers being used on children, and it's not so innocuous.

Add in the nonsense that has made a mockery of women's sports, and that's yet another issue. I do kind of look forward to seeing the hilarity of nearly every major athletic record being held by biological males, however.

So far the evidence still says that the hormone blockers are safe. I'm not a big fan of them, but I don't see it as a problem.

The sports thing is totally retarded. But if that's the biggest problem that the trans agenda is causing, meh.

So far the evidence still says that the hormone blockers are safe. I'm not a big fan of them, but I don't see it as a problem.

The sports thing is totally retarded. But if that's the biggest problem that the trans agenda is causing, meh.

About a decade from now, we'll see how safe they are. It's not going to be pretty.

The Right often talks about how things would be so great if America just embraced Christian values like we supposedly did in the past. I know two Christian values they want to bring back are homophobia and a ban on abortion, but is that it? What else do you guys want to do to make America more Christian?
Christians just want a country in which individual liberties are protected, like your right as a living human with a flesh-n-blood beating heart to not be killed by another living human just to make her life more convenient.

Also, Christians aren't homophobic; they are just like everyone else and get tired of LGBTQIATIOAPP constantly whining and bitching and moaning about somehow being "victims" more than you bitch and gripe about Trump. It becomes unbearable. You just want to bitch-slap them into just shutting up so you can a have a moment of peace and quiet. Many, like me, are tempted to support a temporary deportation of all LGBTQIATIOAPP for just a week so we maybe can finally enjoy life a little without their relentless droning and whining and crybaby temper tantrums ... I mean, they're going to complain about being "victims" anyway so let's just round them up and ship them somewhere, and let their claims of victimhood actually be justified for a week. Thereafter we can apologize and promise to never, ever, ever deport them again for one full year.

One Judeo-Christian value I'd like to see make a comeback is the doctrine of concubines and mistresses. I understand the societal preference to limit men to one legally married wife, but that idea has always been part of the broader philosophy of having concubines and mistresses to pick up the slack.

young-handsome-man-many-girls-260nw-100856746.jpg
Confident-man-2.jpg

Christians just want a country in which individual liberties are protected, like your right as a living human with a flesh-n-blood beating heart to not be killed by another living human just to make her life more convenient.

Yeah, I already mentioned they want a ban on abortion.

Also, Christians aren't homophobic; they are just like everyone else and get tired of LGBTQIATIOAPP constantly whining and bitching and moaning about somehow being "victims" more than you bitch and gripe about Trump. It becomes unbearable. You just want to bitch-slap them into just shutting up so you can a have a moment of peace and quiet. Many, like me, are tempted to support a temporary deportation of all LGBTQIATIOAPP for just a week so we maybe can finally enjoy life a little without their relentless droning and whining and crybaby temper tantrums ... I mean, they're going to complain about being "victims" anyway so let's just round them up and ship them somewhere, and let their claims of victimhood actually be justified for a week. Thereafter we can apologize and promise to never, ever, ever deport them again for one full year.

A lot of Christians aren't homophobic, but the kind of homophobia you demonstrated here is what people mean when they talk about Christian values.

8e8e957a2ff4ecf5a4b74f6a260a4f94.jpg

One Judeo-Christian value I'd like to see make a comeback is the doctrine of concubines and mistresses. I understand the societal preference to limit men to one legally married wife, but that idea has always been part of the broader philosophy of having concubines and mistresses to pick up the slack.

Not sure if that's still considered a Christian value. The Mormons were forced to change because mainstream Christianity has rejected polygamy.

Yeah, I already mentioned they want a ban on abortion.
I didn't use the word "abortion" now did I? Oh wait! ... you can't read. My bad. I forgot.

A lot of Christians aren't homophobic, but the kind of homophobia you demonstrated here
Not only can you not read, you don't know what words mean. You're a total loser.

Just so you know, "phobia" means "irrational fear" not "rudely disparraging." Too funny. You really can't read!

Everyone really should just presume that you don't mean what you write because you don't know what any of the words mean. ... and who reads your posts for you?

Not sure if that's still considered a Christian value. The Mormons were forced to change because mainstream Christianity has rejected polygamy.
Yeah, if you had been able to read, you would have noticed that I was specifically talking about monogamy with the addition of concubines and mistresses. This is very much a Biblical concept.

I didn't use the word "abortion" now did I? Oh wait! ... you can't read. My bad. I forgot.

Not only can you not read, you don't know what words mean. You're a total loser.

Just so you know, "phobia" means "irrational fear" not "rudely disparraging." Too funny. You really can't read!

Everyone really should just presume that you don't mean what you write because you don't know what any of the words mean. ... and who reads your posts for you?

Yeah, if you had been able to read, you would have noticed that I was specifically talking about monogamy with the addition of concubines and mistresses. This is very much a Biblical concept.

Why do you Righties get #triggered so easily? We're just talking.

Why do you think people oppress gays? Do you not think an irrational fear of homosexuality plays a role? I'd say terms like homophobia and transphobia fit perfectly.

Yes, I'm aware that polygamy is common in the Bible. But it's not considered a Christian value anymore.
If you consider anything in the Bible to be a Christian value, that's fair enough, but then you'd have to consider a lot of very unsavory things to be Christian values. ;)

Why do you Righties get #triggered so easily? We're just talking.
Yes. Well, I am at least. You are desperate to change the subject for some reason.

Wait! I know why! You are ashamed. Either you have allowed yourself to be completely manipulated into supporting the killing of one living human by another to make his/her life more convenient, or worse, you are actually a true piece of schit who doesn't value human life in the first place ... and of course, you don't want this to be revealed. Of course you want to change the subject and even try to distract by claiming that I am somehow "triggered" (I'm not the one trying to hide my answer to an easy, straightforward question).

Why do you think people oppress gays?
I don't think LGBTQIATIOAPP people are oppressed. Why do you believe they are?

Wait! I know why! You are exceedingly gullible to the point that others manipulate you like putty. After all, you let yourself be manipulated into supporting the killing of living humans for someone else's convenience! You similarly never called "bulslhit!" on any of the neverending whining, bitching, moaning, griping, weaseling,sniveling claims of victimhood coming from LGBTQIATIOAPP. You simply allowed yourself to be made to believe that it is all true.

Do you not think an irrational fear of homosexuality plays a role? I'd say terms like homophobia and transphobia fit perfectly.
So you're saying that, in your case, "Trump-phobia" would be a better fit than "Trump Derangement Syndrome"?

Yes, I'm aware that polygamy is common in the Bible.
You are as dumb as a post. Third time: i am specifically talking about monogamy, not polygamy. Monogamy, i.e. that's where the concubines and the mistresses enter the picture.

If you consider anything in the Bible to be a Christian value, that's fair enough, but then you'd have to consider a lot of very unsavory things to be Christian values. ;)
Sure. I'm not a Christian so I can pick and choose whatever I want.

Yes. Well, I am at least. You are desperate to change the subject for some reason.

Wait! I know why! You are ashamed. Either you have allowed yourself to be completely manipulated into supporting the killing of one living human by another to make his/her life more convenient, or worse, you are actually a true piece of schit who doesn't value human life in the first place ... and of course, you don't want this to be revealed. Of course you want to change the subject and even try to distract by claiming that I am somehow "triggered" (I'm not the one trying to hide my answer to an easy, straightforward question).

Wait! I know why! You are exceedingly gullible to the point that others manipulate you like putty. After all, you let yourself be manipulated into supporting the killing of living humans for someone else's convenience! You similarly never called "bulslhit!" on any of the neverending whining, bitching, moaning, griping, weaseling,sniveling claims of victimhood coming from LGBTQIATIOAPP. You simply allowed yourself to be made to believe that it is all true.

So you're saying that, in your case, "Trump-phobia" would be a better fit than "Trump Derangement Syndrome"?

You are as dumb as a post. Third time: i am specifically talking about monogamy, not polygamy. Monogamy, i.e. that's where the concubines and the mistresses enter the picture.

Prejudices are worse against LGBTQ peoples than Blacks, I'd agree with that statement.

You had to resort to name-calling and Ah Homs because you know I'm right. :cool:

Back