What kind of "Christian values" do Conservatives want?

You still never explained why you put this into your response. Did it have a point?

Because you're afraid of homosexuality. Despite calling anyone who wants civil liberties a snowflake, you're actually kinda snowflakey yourself.
Do you know what happened to my neighborhood when a gay couple moved in? Nothing, because it's really not the issue you make it out to be.

This guy is a dunce, he thinks a Vortex the size of Texas made out of Plastics in the Pacific Ocean, is a good thing, oh everything's easy peasy.

One of the few Conservatives I respect is the YouTuber, the Golden One. He accepts the importance of environmentalism and he condemns Conservatives who destroy the Earth because they want to make Liberals mad.

IBDaMann seems like a typical edgelord who doesn't care about anything. He just wants to get a reaction.

You had to resort to name-calling and Ah Homs because you know I'm right. :cool:
I have to laugh because as intellectually dishonest and EVASIVE as you are, you are still less cowardly than ThatOwlCoward.

attachment.php

... but it's like you know that you are #2 and are trying just that much harder to work your way into the top spot.

btw ... you claim that I hurled ad hominem but I merely made observations. Were any inaccurate?

I have to laugh because as intellectually dishonest and EVASIVE as you are, you are still less cowardly than ThatOwlCoward.

attachment.php

... but it's like you know that you are #2 and are trying just that much harder to work your way into the top spot.

btw ... you claim that I hurled ad hominem but I merely made observations. Were any inaccurate?

Who hurt you?

Because you're afraid of homosexuality.
Nope.

Despite calling anyone who wants civil liberties a snowflake,
Nope.

you're actually kinda snowflakey yourself.
Nope.

Do you know what happened to my neighborhood when a gay couple moved in? Nothing, because it's really not the issue you make it out to be.

I figured it out. You have confused me with some other poster. It's the only answer that makes any sense.

He accepts the importance of environmentalism
What do you believe that means? I am an environmentalist and you don't sound like one at all. You sound like you believe that CO2 is "pollution"?

... and he condemns Conservatives who destroy the Earth
Stupid. No conservative has ever destroyed the earth. No human has ever destroyed the earth ... ever. Who is The Golden One going to condemn next? ... Conservatives who destroyed the sun?

... because they want to make Liberals mad.
Conservatives don't want to make liberals mad. Liberals already are mad. There's no such thing as a happy liberal; they'r all miserable ... always because of their own fukk-ups and they always blame other people for them. They never accept responsibility for their fukk-ups. They just wallow in misery.

Conservatives want liberals to chill and just enjoy life rather than trying to impose violent mobs onto society as a way of lashing out in frustration for being stupid.

IBDaMann seems like a typical edgelord
What's an "edgelord"? Do "edgelord" positions pay well?

... who doesn't care about anything.
You should have just asked. I care about taxes being way too high. I'm all about lowering taxes. I think We the People should keep more of our money and hand over less of it to be mismanaged and wasted by the government.

He just wants to get a reaction.
If that will get my taxes lowered then sure, but I'm guessing it probably won't.

Christians just want a country in which individual liberties are protected, like your right as a living human with a flesh-n-blood beating heart to not be killed by another living human just to make her life more convenient.

Also, Christians aren't homophobic; they are just like everyone else and get tired of LGBTQIATIOAPP constantly whining and bitching and moaning about somehow being "victims" more than you bitch and gripe about Trump. It becomes unbearable. You just want to bitch-slap them into just shutting up so you can a have a moment of peace and quiet. Many, like me, are tempted to support a temporary deportation of all LGBTQIATIOAPP for just a week so we maybe can finally enjoy life a little without their relentless droning and whining and crybaby temper tantrums ... I mean, they're going to complain about being "victims" anyway so let's just round them up and ship them somewhere, and let their claims of victimhood actually be justified for a week. Thereafter we can apologize and promise to never, ever, ever deport them again for one full year.

One Judeo-Christian value I'd like to see make a comeback is the doctrine of concubines and mistresses. I understand the societal preference to limit men to one legally married wife, but that idea has always been part of the broader philosophy of having concubines and mistresses to pick up the slack.

young-handsome-man-many-girls-260nw-100856746.jpg
Confident-man-2.jpg

Obviously not a Christian, and just as obviously a homophobe. Likely also a typical rightie who opposes abortion, but believes that the fetus is on its own once it's born. Also one who doesn't believe in biblical values, such as faithfulness to one's spouse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes. Well, I am at least. You are desperate to change the subject for some reason.

Wait! I know why! You are ashamed. Either you have allowed yourself to be completely manipulated into supporting the killing of one living human by another to make his/her life more convenient, or worse, you are actually a true piece of schit who doesn't value human life in the first place ... and of course, you don't want this to be revealed. Of course you want to change the subject and even try to distract by claiming that I am somehow "triggered" (I'm not the one trying to hide my answer to an easy, straightforward question).

I don't think LGBTQIATIOAPP people are oppressed. Why do you believe they are?

Wait! I know why! You are exceedingly gullible to the point that others manipulate you like putty. After all, you let yourself be manipulated into supporting the killing of living humans for someone else's convenience! You similarly never called "bulslhit!" on any of the neverending whining, bitching, moaning, griping, weaseling,sniveling claims of victimhood coming from LGBTQIATIOAPP. You simply allowed yourself to be made to believe that it is all true.

So you're saying that, in your case, "Trump-phobia" would be a better fit than "Trump Derangement Syndrome"?

You are as dumb as a post. Third time: i am specifically talking about monogamy, not polygamy. Monogamy, i.e. that's where the concubines and the mistresses enter the picture.

Sure. I'm not a Christian so I can pick and choose whatever I want.

It's painfully obvious that you're not any kind of Christian. You don't actually value human life. You just can't relate to women, so you want them to be subservient to men, so you can take what you can't earn. In biblical monogamy, adultery would get you stoned to death. And you appear to be the one suffering from TDS. You are clearly deranged.

What do you believe that means? I am an environmentalist and you don't sound like one at all. You sound like you believe that CO2 is "pollution"?

Stupid. No conservative has ever destroyed the earth. No human has ever destroyed the earth ... ever. Who is The Golden One going to condemn next? ... Conservatives who destroyed the sun?

Conservatives don't want to make liberals mad. Liberals already are mad. There's no such thing as a happy liberal; they'r all miserable ... always because of their own fukk-ups and they always blame other people for them. They never accept responsibility for their fukk-ups. They just wallow in misery.

Conservatives want liberals to chill and just enjoy life rather than trying to impose violent mobs onto society as a way of lashing out in frustration for being stupid.

What's an "edgelord"? Do "edgelord" positions pay well?

You should have just asked. I care about taxes being way too high. I'm all about lowering taxes. I think We the People should keep more of our money and hand over less of it to be mismanaged and wasted by the government.

If that will get my taxes lowered then sure, but I'm guessing it probably won't.

You need to chill and stop acting so stupid. Your life is quite clearly one giant "fukk-up".

Because you're afraid of homosexuality. Despite calling anyone who wants civil liberties a snowflake, you're actually kinda snowflakey yourself.

Nobody is afraid of queers. Not agreeing with their lifestyle is not being afraid

It is a lefty trope that is tired and worn. Much like your vagina

One of the few Conservatives I respect is the YouTuber, the Golden One. He accepts the importance of environmentalism and he condemns Conservatives who destroy the Earth because they want to make Liberals mad.

IBDaMann seems like a typical edgelord who doesn't care about anything. He just wants to get a reaction.

What do you personally do to save Mother Erf since you care so much about it?

What personal sacrifices have you made to save the planet? Real sacrifices. Don’t say “I recycle”

It's painfully obvious that you're not any kind of Christian. You don't actually value human life. You just can't relate to women, so you want them to be subservient to men, so you can take what you can't earn. In biblical monogamy, adultery would get you stoned to death. And you appear to be the one suffering from TDS. You are clearly deranged.

That's because he obviously has a bad spot on his disk not because of his religious claims. Just sayin'.

His organic "disk".

I was trying to be subtle. It's like parents spelling curse words in front of their toddlers. The toddlers don't understand. Intelligent, educated and sane adults can phrase statements in such a manner on this forum that the truly mentally ill often don't pick up on it because it's beyond their mental capacity to do so.

In another forum one of our resident mental cases disagreed with me on a subject matter which, IMO, was clearly black and white logic. I gave him a link and asked him to explain what it meant in his own words. He refused to do it. Probably because he couldn't do it. He could only regurgitate what he'd heard/read and cut'n'paste. Because of his mental incapacity, he couldn't rephrase the argument in his own words.

There a few ways to determine if a poster has below average IQ and/or mental issues. Asking them to rephrase in their own words is one way that is difficult to fudge online.

Sent from my secret laboratory in Texas :)

They want "Traditional" Christian values, the kind that enslaved the Africans, killed the Native Americans, and burned women in Salem.

Back