Where America's jobs went

bfged gets his ass kicked so he digs deeper in the dem talking point bag.

Dems fucked up first in NO. They mayor of the chocolated city was a dem and the gov was a dem. They tried to do it own thier own and couldn't.

Yeah Bfoon, the guy in charge of FEMA was an idiot. No argument there. And George W. was a waste of skin. I never said much good about him at all, and criticized him all the time.

But this idea of yours that people who think the scariest words are "Hi I'm from the gov't, I'm here to help", mean that about all gov't functions is absolute bullshit.

Since Cat is the biggest in their industry, doesn't that mean you helped the big corporation destroy their competition and move them closer to a monopoly?

LMAO.... looks like he helped the Biggest eliminate the 'mom and pop's' of the industry.... and he is BRAGGING about the award he won for doing so....

that's exactly how dumb BFGED is. He's so uneducated and lost. All he has is half memorized turbo-lib talking points. Yet is too much a baffoon to realize his whole personal career has been an exact contradiction of the toilet water he's now trying to sell.

LMAO.... looks like he helped the Biggest eliminate the 'mom and pop's' of the industry.... and he is BRAGGING about the award he won for doing so....

Give me the list of 'mom and pop' manufacturers of bulldozers, excavators and wheel loaders...LOL

Komatsu?

what a fucking turd
Cat is the biggest equipment supplier in the country and you are too much a fuckign smuch to know who they have bought over the years.

Get you're head out of moveon.org and read the WSJ and you'll know.

I sure know that chevron, Texaco, Gulf , Getty are all now the same company.

Give me the list of 'mom and pop' manufacturers of bulldozers, excavators and wheel loaders...LOL

Komatsu?

Its all relative moron.... you worked for the biggest taking from the smaller competitors.... and you BRAGGED about doing it. Yet you want us to believe you don't like Wal Mart for doing the EXACT SAME THING.

bfged do yourself a favor and tell your kids to get an education.
Caterpiller prob only highers graduates and not snake oil salesman these days.

If you apply to Caterpillar and tell them you want to be 'higher', they will tell you to move to Columbia...

They only HIRE people with a brain in their head...not air

But, we found a new avatar for you...LOL

old-air-pump-arni-katz.jpg

you both are
he went to college and you didn't

the company you stole from prob bought out more mom and pops than wal mart.
fuckign retard ditch the turbo-lib talking points and read something.
Or maybe not, mocking you and laughing our ass off at you is fun.

you both are
he went to college and you didn't

the company you stole from prob bought out more mom and pops than wal mart.
fuckign retard ditch the turbo-lib talking points and read something.
Or maybe not, mocking you and laughing our ass off at you is fun.

Mocking is ALL you contribute. You CAN'T debate or even spell like an adult...

Care to debate cost externalization and regulatory capture?

Mocking is ALL you contribute. You CAN'T debate or even spell like an adult...

Care to debate cost externalization and regulatory capture?

ROFLMAO.....

Bfgrn's 'debating' skills.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bfgrn View Post
Let's see...should I believe someone who actually participated in the Boston Tea Party, or should I believe a dogma filled pea brain who must believe Ronald Reagan preceded George Washington as president?

Tough choice..

For adults only...

Business acquisition is the process of acquiring a company to build on strengths or weaknesses of the acquiring company. A merger is similar to an acquisition but refers more strictly to combining all of the interests of both companies in to a stronger single company.

Process

The process begins with defining the type of business that would make a good acquisition. Generally businesses within the same segment or a highly complementary market segment are targeted. Once defined the target business is approached and if interest is shown due diligence is performed to ascertain the financial condition of the business.

When the financial terms are agreed upon, and the contract is signed the merger portion of the acquisition begins. wiki

NOW...provide the list of mom and pop store Walmart 'acquired'???

For adults only...

Business acquisition is the process of acquiring a company to build on strengths or weaknesses of the acquiring company. A merger is similar to an acquisition but refers more strictly to combining all of the interests of both companies in to a stronger single company.

Process

The process begins with defining the type of business that would make a good acquisition. Generally businesses within the same segment or a highly complementary market segment are targeted. Once defined the target business is approached and if interest is shown due diligence is performed to ascertain the financial condition of the business.

When the financial terms are agreed upon, and the contract is signed the merger portion of the acquisition begins. wiki

NOW...provide the list of mom and pop store Walmart 'acquired'???

LMAO.... so what you are saying is that it is ok that those smaller firms no longer exist because they were bought by the bigger firm?

The one part of the acquisition process you failed to mention is the laying off of employees that are redundant. I wonder how they feel about what YOU helped CAT do to them?

You can't handle the FACT that the situation is the same, so you attempt to deflect. The barriers to entry are obviously higher in the heavy equipment sector.... but YOU still helped CAT take out the smaller players. Or are you going to pretend that none of the smaller competitors went under because they couldn't compete with the almighty CAT?

LMAO.... so what you are saying is that it is ok that those smaller firms no longer exist because they were bought by the bigger firm?

The one part of the acquisition process you failed to mention is the laying off of employees that are redundant. I wonder how they feel about what YOU helped CAT do to them?

You can't handle the FACT that the situation is the same, so you attempt to deflect. The barriers to entry are obviously higher in the heavy equipment sector.... but YOU still helped CAT take out the smaller players. Or are you going to pretend that none of the smaller competitors went under because they couldn't compete with the almighty CAT?

YOU are the one who provided Caterpillar acquisitions. Walmart does not 'acquire' mom and pop stores. It is an epic fail on your part...LOL

YOU are the one who provided Caterpillar acquisitions. Walmart does not 'acquire' mom and pop stores. It is an epic fail on your part...LOL

to show you that CAT has eliminated competition as well. Tell me again... do you honestly believe that none of the smaller competitors in CAT's industry didn't simply fold because they couldn't compete?

Last edited:
Back