WHOOPS SHE LIED

Let's review:

Let's look at the evidence:

Two, count them, two, say she lied... Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.

And the Secret Service who is willing to testify that President Trump did NOT try to grab the steering wheel.

Perjury?

Oh hell yes.

Black is, after all, black...not white.

People have to be kidding themselves.

Look at what she is going through today. Why would ANYONE do that...just to "lie" about Trump?

Let's face it. None of what she testified is out of character for that narcissist lunatic. She wasn't lying.

These trolls and Fox news personalities. None of them have the courage to go in front of the committee. She's braver that any twumptard - especially the OP here.

It's so cute when lying, repugnant, worthless leftist pieces of filth have to resort to outright fabrications to make their points.

You claimed the 2020 election was stolen, which it wasn't, but then when the day arrived where you could have acted on your allegation, you personally chose to high-tail it to JPP instead like a pussy.

Correct. If you tell me you were dating Gail Godot and I testify under oath that you told me that I’m not lying. If Gail Godot denies you were dating her YOU would be the liar, not me.

you overlook the part that BP wasn't the person who told you that.....therefore, when you say BP told you that it is an obvious lie and calls everything else you said into question.....that makes you AND BP liars......which means, status quo.....

More shrill lunatic ranting again. I don't think you can post without looking like a repugnant, ignorant, dishonest, worthless piece of human filth.

You lied about a stolen election, enough Nazis believed you that they answered Trump's invitation to attack the country on 1/6, and instead of joining them to see your allegation through, you chose to hide out on an anonymous message board instead.

You didn't even have the courage of your convictions to see the lies you told get acted upon...you ran and hid here instead.

I will meet you near home, in Michigan.

Oh, no. An internet tough guy. Poor Earl. The truth is he weight 1000 pounds and his thin skin has grafted itself to his couch.

Earls dishonesty, combined with his cowardice is the reason he is one of the only members I have on ignore.

Earl is a stinky, useless troll.

Not a “moment,” a lot of what she testified is supported by others testimony, Emails, and phone records describing the events in the White House on January 6th, and probability exists the Committee has further evidence to reveal that will confirm it further
more hearsay?.......house of cards, one card high......

It appears as though she did...(Just remember... they believed Jussie, too... they'll learn...;)

Let anyone else who has a different story go under oath and tell it. Until they do, they're all lying cowards. She's got more balls than any of the men in twump's former administration, including Meadows.

notsure500-anydumber.gif

You said the election was stolen, but then chickened out when it came time for you to do something about it.

The reason you chickened out was because you didn't believe the lies you were spreading.

Back