Why do Christians believe in Jesus when He's NOWHERE in the Hebrew Bible?

LOL, it was published a little bit late for that.
Not for the region of the world in what became Judea. Consider that was when it was compiled and written. No doubt the stories were told around the campfires long before then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_authorship
The development of the Torah began by around 600 BCE, when previously unconnected material began to be drawn together.

The fact you are compelled to puff yourself up to prove superiority over a 66 year old retiree is another indicator you are having problems, Perry.

Well, the fact that I am smarter and more capable than you are is enough for me. At least I could go all the way through a degree. :)

(PS: I'm not going to tell you what my degree is in now because you are SO OBSESSED WITH FIGURING OUT WHAT IT IS! LOL. If you were smarter you could actually read it for yourself but we've already established that you ain't that bright. I mean, even just a simple search might do it. But you're lazy (like you were in college) and so you can't figure it out. You have to have someone tell you. LOL. Lazy fuck)

Last edited:
Not for the region of the world in what became Judea. Consider that was when it was compiled and written. No doubt the stories were told around the campfires long before then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_authorship
The development of the Torah began by around 600 BCE, when previously unconnected material began to be drawn together.

Some of the written material in the Torah goes back to the 10th or 9th century BCE and is clearly based on an oral tradition that goes back deep into the second millennium BCE.

Other material was added to Torah, as you say around the sixth century BCE, according to the documentary hypothesis.

Well, the fact that I am smarter and more capable than you are is enough for me. At least I could go all the way through a degree. :)

(PS: I'm not going to tell you what my degree is in now because you are SO OBSESSED WITH FIGURING OUT WHAT IT IS! LOL. If you were smarter you could actually read it for yourself but we've already established that you ain't that bright. I mean, even just a simple search might do it. But you're lazy (like you were in college) and so you can't figure it out. You have to have someone tell you. LOL. Lazy fuck)
You're free to do your best to think positive, Perry Phd, but you've passed into overcompensation, much like the middle-aged divorced guy buying a red sports car and dating 20somethings.

No worries, Perry. You're free to keep your "education" a secret. Obviously you have a lot of issues and having people laugh at your degrees won't help. Besides, you'd only lie like all the other low self-esteem idiots on JPP....most of them RWers.

It's your behavior that interests me. I have a weakness for Abbie Normals. :)

New Testament is supremely important to the trajectory of
history in western civilization. It served as a model and inspiration for western models of literature, art, ethics, language, philosopy, not to mention as a sacred text for religious faith.

Not if "religious faith" isn't real and is Blind Faith.

No worries, Perry. You're free to keep your "education" a secret.

I LOVE that it drives you nuts. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that it's possible to figure it out with minimal work. But even that is too much for you. So you keep asking me.

Obviously you have a lot of issues and having people laugh at your degrees won't help. Besides, you'd only lie like all the other low self-esteem idiots on JPP....most of them RWers.

LOL. Whatever you need to justify how mentally lazy you are.

It's your behavior that interests me. I have a weakness for Abbie Normals. :)

I love how you "diagnose" everyone on here. You have found "paranoid schizophrenics" and "bipolar" folks. It's fun to read your "diagnoses" knowing that it comes from a failed undergrad psych major! LOLOLOL. Surprised you don't try to drop some Psychobabble on us just to gild the lilly.

I LOVE that it drives you nuts. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that it's possible to figure it out with minimal work. But even that is too much for you. So you keep asking me.

I love how you "diagnose" everyone on here. You have found "paranoid schizophrenics" and "bipolar" folks. It's fun to read your "diagnoses" knowing that it comes from a failed undergrad psych major! LOLOLOL. Surprised you don't try to drop some Psychobabble on us just to gild the lilly.

" gild the lilly"! Good line

" gild the lilly"! Good line

An excellent example of overcompensation.

I'm retired. Lazy is now my middle name...because I've earned it. :)

You're lying, Perry. It actually scares you. Otherwise why make a big deal about it? You're free to lie all you like, but your behavior is more difficult to hide, especially when you are angry. Anger and intense emotions remove all the filters. I'm guessing no one likes being around you when you're drunk. Alcohol and drugs that remove inhibitions turn disturbed people into angry monsters who lash out just like you do on this forum. Drinking and hiding behind an anonymous username is a common way for people like you to vent.

Back