Why do Christians believe in Jesus when He's NOWHERE in the Hebrew Bible?

An excellent example of overcompensation.

SOunds like more armchair psychology from the board's own failed undergrad psych major! Thanks!

I'm retired.

I'm impressed.

Lazy is now my middle name...because I've earned it. :)

Well, given that you couldn't make a go of it in college and just stumbled through 15 different fields would indicate "laziness" has been a long-term condition.

You're lying, Perry. It actually scares you. Otherwise why make a big deal about it? You're free to lie all you like, but your behavior is more difficult to hide, especially when you are angry. Anger and intense emotions remove all the filters. I'm guessing no one likes being around you when you're drunk. Alcohol and drugs that remove inhibitions turn disturbed people into angry monsters who lash out just like you do on this forum. Drinking and hiding behind an anonymous username is a common way for people like you to vent.

More psychology from the fake psychologist! LOLOLOLOL.

SOunds like more armchair psychology from the board's own failed undergrad psych major! Thanks!

I'm impressed.

Well, given that you couldn't make a go of it in college and just stumbled through 15 different fields would indicate "laziness" has been a long-term condition.

More psychology from the fake psychologist! LOLOLOLOL.
You're starting to sound as insane as a former member who called himself Truth Detector. It's the behavior, not the words. :)

For some reason, he was insanely jealous of me too. IDK why.

You're starting to sound as insane as a former member who called himself Truth Detector. It's the behavior, not the words. :)

For some reason, he was insanely jealous of me too. IDK why.

Trust me, I'm not "jealous" of you. Why would I be? You don't seem to have much on the ball and probably never did. Not sure why ANYONE would be jealous of you.

I wonder what was wrong with them. I bet you have a "diagnosis".

Trust me, I'm not "jealous" of you. Why would I be? You don't seem to have much on the ball and probably never did. Not sure why ANYONE would be jealous of you.

I wonder what was wrong with them. I bet you have a "diagnosis".

We can agree to disagree on your behavior.

Truth Detector was known to be physically abusive to adult family members. Are you abusive to adult family members, Perry Phd?

We can agree to disagree on your behavior.

Gosh I feel bad that you don't like my "behavior". I hope you don't have to "diagnose" me.

Truth Detector was known to be physically abusive to adult family members.

Oh really? You know that for a fact? You knew him personally?

Are you abusive to adult family members, Perry Phd?

Why do you ask? I can only assume it's because you are guilty of something. Something very dark and bad that you want to avoid, so you diagnose everyone else and ask them if they are an abuser.

What's your sin, Dud Uncle?

Gosh I feel bad that you don't like my "behavior". I hope you don't have to "diagnose" me.

Oh really? You know that for a fact? You knew him personally?

Why do you ask? I can only assume it's because you are guilty of something. Something very dark and bad that you want to avoid, so you diagnose everyone else and ask them if they are an abuser.

What's your sin, Dud Uncle?
I only feel bad for you, Perry. Your anger is hurting you and yours more than it will ever hurt me.

It helps when he admitted it.

I'm curious. You're not alone in being abusive to people on this forum. I'm curious if that abuse is part of your real life like it was Truth Detector's.

FWIW, I'm guilty of a lot of things but physically abusive was never one of them. Heck, I even outran the cops once in my car. Fortunately, I've repented and no longer do those things. They could have been life-altering to the negative had I continued to exhibit bad behavior.

I don't have to believe that Jesus, Santa Clause, Robin Hood, The Lone Ranger, King Arthur and all of the Knights of the Round Table ever really existed to be able to admire and respect them and want to be more like them!

Because they all represent the Good in the world!

They all exist in my heart! And that is good enough for me. They are as real to me as anyone who ever walked the Earth!

I only feel bad for you, Perry. Your anger is hurting you and yours more than it will ever hurt me.

But you are abusive. You really are. The fact that YOU don't see it is common among abusers.

I'm curious. You're not alone in being abusive to people on this forum.

No, you are too.

I'm curious if that abuse is part of your real life like it was Truth Detector's.

Well it appears to be part of your life. Are you a spousal abuser?

FWIW, I'm guilty of a lot of things but physically abusive was never one of them.

I have to wonder why you asked me about it. I can only assume it's something related to your situation. I believe psychologists call it "Projection". You may have heard of it if you were awake that day in class (or not drunk).

Heck, I even outran the cops once in my car. Fortunately, I've repented and no longer do those things. They could have been life-altering to the negative had I continued to exhibit bad behavior.

Well, in case you ARE a spousal abuser, you should stop that too.

Or, here's an idea: Don't be a fucking douche and ask people questions like that.

But you are abusive. You really are....
You think I'm abusive because I think you're an emotional hot mess? How is that abusive?

This is another example of overcompensation:
No, you are too.

Well it appears to be part of your life. Are you a spousal abuser?

I have to wonder why you asked me about it. I can only assume it's something related to your situation. I believe psychologists call it "Projection". You may have heard of it if you were awake that day in class (or not drunk).

Well, in case you ARE a spousal abuser, you should stop that too.

Or, here's an idea: Don't be a fucking douche and ask people questions like that.

so instead of using an ad hom argument, you're just being insulting........okay.......

Well, given that you don't know the difference how can I be insulting? If you are ignorant how can you be insulted for being called ignorant?

And please, do you honestly think you have comported yourself any better? Hypocrite.

So do you honestly not see the insults you hurl at me?

The lies, the false witness against me, etc.?

yes, Dutch Perry.....I honestly believe everything I have said to you is descriptive and offered in hope that educating you will make you a better person.......no, actually, just make you a person.......baby steps........

Well, given that you don't know the difference how can I be insulting? If you are ignorant how can you be insulted for being called ignorant?

And please, do you honestly think you have comported yourself any better? Hypocrite.

child, I treat people who don't insult me very well.......if you can't see that you are only getting what you gave, YOU are the hypocrite......

Back