Why do Christians believe in Jesus when He's NOWHERE in the Hebrew Bible?

Child, I don't attack people unless attacked. So if I'm attacking you...it was because you started. That's how I live IRL.

Do you live in delusion?......perhaps its because you view correction as an attack.......I believe when someone is wrong they should be corrected......you believe when some one corrects you, you should call them a liar and tell them they aren't really Christians......

Often abusers don't see their own abusiveness and nastiness. It is not uncommon.
Take a look in the mirror, Perry Phd. We're agreed that abusers often don't see their own abusiveness and nastiness.

Truth Detector was both abusive and not very smart. I think he might have had something going on at one time, but the years had taken their toll on him. I'm seeing something similar in you. If you are over 40 with a doctorate, you should be more confident and emotionally stable. Your venting on JPP indicate you are neither.

Is it work? Relationships? Family? Illness? What is causing you to skew from the norm, Perry?

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Phimosis View Post
Often abusers don't see their own abusiveness and nastiness. It is not uncommon.
Take a look in the mirror, Perry Phd. We're agreed that abusers often don't see their own abusiveness and nastiness.

total fusion of the Dutch Perry......add BidenPresident and we have the new JPP Trinity.....

Do you live in delusion?......perhaps its because you view correction as an attack.......I believe when someone is wrong they should be corrected......you believe when some one corrects you, you should call them a liar and tell them they aren't really Christians......
Perry PhD has all the indications of being over-stressed and is simply venting on JPP.

https://www.mind.org.uk/information...problems/stress/signs-and-symptoms-of-stress/
Signs and symptoms of stress
Stress can affect our emotions, our body and how we behave, in lots of different ways. Sometimes when we are stressed, we might be able to tell right away. But at other times, we might keep going without recognising the signs...

...If you are stressed, you might feel:

• Irritable, angry, impatient or wound up
  • Over-burdened or overwhelmed
  • Anxious, nervous or afraid
  • Like your thoughts are racing and you can't switch off
  • Unable to enjoy yourself
  • Depressed
  • Uninterested in life
  • Like you've lost your sense of humour
  • A sense of dread
  • Worried or tense
  • Neglected or lonely
  • Existing mental health problems getting worse

Some people who go through severe stress may experience suicidal feelings. This can be very distressing.

no....but BECAUSE of posts like that.......you and Perry are fueding because there is a war of two personalities fighting over the same body.....
The expected reply of a minion of Satan. You are well known to be evil, bitter and hateful, Pmp. The fact you masquerade as a pious Christian further delineates your link to Satan.

4p9z8t.jpg

Take a look in the mirror, Perry Phd.

Uh oh. Uncle is mad.

We're agreed that abusers often don't see their own abusiveness and nastiness.

Yes.

Truth Detector was both abusive and not very smart. I think he might have had something going on at one time, but the years had taken their toll on him. I'm seeing something similar in you.

Insight from the board's own failed psych major.

If you are over 40 with a doctorate, you should be more confident and emotionally stable.

May I ask what YOU know about people with doctorates? I mean, you obviously spent enough time in college to get a doctorate but you were clearly unable to focus so I'm curious how you know what "doctors over 40" are like

Your venting on JPP indicate you are neither.

But your "online diagnoses" are a sign of a truly stable and good even keeled person. I mean you have single handedly found "paranoid schizophrenics" and "bipolar" people on this forum. I've seen you diagnose SO MANY people it's almost like you have your own psych shop here.

Is it work? Relationships? Family? Illness? What is causing you to skew from the norm, Perry?

Well, Dutch, I'll tell ya. It's running into people like you that upsets me. Abusers who put on the 'soft face' but are clearly abusive.

I wonder about your real life. What makes you such an abusive prick?

Uh oh. Uncle is mad.

Yes.

Insight from the board's own failed psych major.

May I ask what YOU know about people with doctorates? I mean, you obviously spent enough time in college to get a doctorate but you were clearly unable to focus so I'm curious how you know what "doctors over 40" are like

But your "online diagnoses" are a sign of a truly stable and good even keeled person. I mean you have single handedly found "paranoid schizophrenics" and "bipolar" people on this forum. I've seen you diagnose SO MANY people it's almost like you have your own psych shop here.

[quote

Well, Dutch, I'll tell ya. It's running into people like you that upsets me. Abusers who put on the 'soft face' but are clearly abusive.

I wonder about your real life. What makes you such an abusive prick?[/QUOTE]

DutchUncle is seriously fucked up. He insults everyone. A complete waste of time.

Lying sack of shit. Go mouth your fake faith somewhere else.

no....but BECAUSE of posts like that.......you and Perry are fueding because there is a war of two personalities fighting over the same body.....

Wow. You guys are so fucking stupid it's not even funny. I love watching you fuck-ups ETERNALLY try to figure out who is a sock for whom.

Is it projection? How many accounts do YOU have, lying sack of shit fake Christian?

Perry PhD has all the indications of being over-stressed and is simply venting on JPP.

https://www.mind.org.uk/information...problems/stress/signs-and-symptoms-of-stress/
Signs and symptoms of stress
Stress can affect our emotions, our body and how we behave, in lots of different ways. Sometimes when we are stressed, we might be able to tell right away. But at other times, we might keep going without recognising the signs...

...If you are stressed, you might feel:

• Irritable, angry, impatient or wound up
  • Over-burdened or overwhelmed
  • Anxious, nervous or afraid
  • Like your thoughts are racing and you can't switch off
  • Unable to enjoy yourself
  • Depressed
  • Uninterested in life
  • Like you've lost your sense of humour
  • A sense of dread
  • Worried or tense
  • Neglected or lonely
  • Existing mental health problems getting worse

Some people who go through severe stress may experience suicidal feelings. This can be very distressing.

Oh looky! The board's failed psych undergrad is diagnosing again!

Get a real fuckin' degree and do something useful, asshole.

DutchUncle is seriously fucked up. He insults everyone. A complete waste of time.

To be fair to him he at least keeps "pleasant" while abusing others. It's a kind of "schtick" as everyone on here has one. But it's that "soft" "aww shucks, I h'ain't nuthin but a 66 year old retiree on here being pleasant and kind...what's wrong with YOU?".

I think it's his fake "diagnoses" that I find most hilarious! It's like he thinks he actually could have been a mental health care worker of some sort. Too bad he couldn't make it past the bachelors degree in psych. LOL.

Define "Religion".

I like the definition offered by Protestant theologian Max Lynn Stackhouse.

"Religion: a comprehensive worldview or 'metaphysical moral vision' that is accepted as binding because it is held to be in itself basically true and just even if all dimensions of it cannot be either fully confirmed or refuted".

Uh oh. Uncle is mad....

Why would I be mad, Perry Phd? You're the one abusing everyone who disagrees with you. You're the one who is an emotional wreck.

The more you post, the more likely I think your problems are personal, not work-related.

You claim I'm abusive but you can't specify nor quote the abuse. OTOH, your abuse of JPP members who disagree with you are numerous on this thread and most of your posts:
...Well, Dutch, I'll tell ya. It's running into people like you that upsets me. Abusers who put on the 'soft face' but are clearly abusive.

I wonder about your real life. What makes you such an abusive prick?

I like the definition offered by Protestant theologian Max Lynn Stackhouse.

"Religion: a comprehensive worldview or 'metaphysical moral vision' that is accepted as binding because it is held to be in itself basically true and just even if all dimensions of it cannot be either fully confirmed or refuted".

Yes, metaphysical ideology.

The expected reply of a minion of Satan. You are well known to be evil, bitter and hateful, Pmp. The fact you masquerade as a pious Christian further delineates your link to Satan.

Gosh, this is abusive. I wonder why you come on JPP and hurl insults like this. Are you stressed at home? Not enough people to abuse in real life so you have to come here and vent? Are you, perhaps, paranoid schizophrenic, Dutch? Or do you suffer "Borderline Personality" disorder? Yeah, that sounds more like you.

Don't get me wrong. I generally agree that PostmodernProphet is a ravening wolf and a false prophet, but you seem pretty worked up. You even made up your own giant GRAPHIC for it. So it must really amp you up.

Have you thought about meditation?

Why would I be mad, Perry Phd? You're the one abusing everyone who disagrees with you. You're the one who is an emotional wreck.

The more you post, the more likely I think your problems are personal, not work-related.

You claim I'm abusive but you can't specify nor quote the abuse. OTOH, your abuse of JPP members who disagree with you are numerous on this thread and most of your posts:

Now you really seem upset. You are doing your best to hide it. My apologies if I've given you back abuse in response to your abuse. I understand that people with your "condition" are often incapable of self-analysis so I'll try to cut you some slack. That and your general overall intellectual deficits must make it hard to navigate the world.

I wish you the best.

Back