Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

Compared to racist scum like BAC, Daesh and TTQ he is bloody Einstein.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

prove anyone of us are racist you butt hole mite

lets see

your party is all white and old

My party is embraced by Americans of all colors and they all run for office and win

see this is why we dont let you racists define what racism is

your too fucking stupid and dishonest to be trusted to do anything

Its why the courts are taking away your power to draw voting districts

lets see

My party is embraced by Americans of all colors and they all run for office and win

Stupid old twat, how many fucking times have I told you that I'm English! I swear that a goldfish with dementia has a better memory than you!

Stupid old twat, how many fucking times have I told you that I'm English! I swear that a goldfish with dementia has a better memory than you!

you lick their ass with joy fucktart

it makes your tiny rancid penis wiggle for some reason

link to your claim idiot

prove their is a dearth of Democratic party engineers

buildling_construction.png

The Trump Effect .. has just elected yet another democrat in another republican stronghold. This time in Wisconsin.

AND, yet another republican legislator drops out and won't run for re-election.

The trumpy clowns can talk shit all day .. won't mean a goddamn thing when voters boot these racist idiots out of office.

It makes him a racist coward. A smart man would be able to defend what he says. BAC runs from it.

Not my experience with him over several years. Of course I basically agree with the man on everything he says except
the whole World Trade Center stuff.

But on issues of politics, (insider baseball stuff I defer to him or anyone sounding knowledgable like as to polls) especially
human rights, equal protection and race relations we totally agree. I'm white as all get out but I am human enough to admit
reality. If you don't think black people need to be twice as good you don't have your eye on anything around you.
Denial of that fact alone to me indicates a level of societal order indoctrination that makes discussion pretty much
meaningless. Only after that is admitted do I care to get into further serious discussion. Racists love to talk about
underperformance of black people. Well, OK, but at least they a real macro level excuse if that occurs. Skin color closes
some doors in the USA. Denying that is like denying the sky is blue.

lets see

You asking for proof you're a racist

:rofl2:

Not my experience with him over several years. Of course I basically agree with the man on everything he says except

But on issues of politics, (insider baseball stuff I defer to him or anyone sounding knowledgable like as to polls) especially
human rights, equal protection and race relations we totally agree. I'm white as all get out but I am human enough to admit
reality. If you don't think black people need to be twice as good you don't have your eye on anything around you.
Denial of that fact alone to me indicates a level of societal order indoctrination that makes discussion pretty much
meaningless. Only after that is admitted do I care to get into further serious discussion. Racists love to talk about
underperformance of black people. Well, OK, but at least they a real macro level excuse if that occurs. Skin color closes

In other words, he calls someone a racist when they don't agree with him and you support that. Got it.

Your not white. You're bleeding heart white trash.

I don't need to talk about underperformance of blacks. I can look at the numbers, stats, %'s, etc. They speak for themselves.

As long as you make excuses for blacks, don't expect those numbers, stats, %'s, etc to get better. Expect more excuses when they don't.

Are their pants on fire?

JPP liberals (most) claim every con is a racist and apparently they run away from being called a racist and then denying such.

I call every liberal here a racist.

See how easy that is.

that is what you said

how many Americans of color did you just call a racist because they hate the republican party for its racism

Must be that they claim I 'run' because of all the knuckleheads I have on ignore .. but everyone of them is a racist. Why would I need to talk to a racist? About ANYTHING?

More importantly, why would they want to talk to me, about ANYTHING?

If they had a brain, they wouldn't be a racist. If they wanted to talk to me, they wouldn't have spoken like a fucking racist.

I'm perfectly happy having this conversation with people who actually know how to have a sane conversation.

Racists can go post their own thread demonizing democrats for having good relationships with non-white people. They can even call democrats .. and me .. racists if they choose.

already told you asshole

The VAST majority of Americans of color know the republicans party is racist because their ideas harm people of color and poor whites

for that you claim they are racists

fuck you very much

Must be that they claim I 'run' because of all the knuckleheads I have on ignore .. but everyone of them is a racist. Why would I need to talk to a racist? About ANYTHING?

If they had a brain, they wouldn't be a racist.

I'm perfectly happy having this conversation with people who actually know how to have a sane conversation.

Racists can go post their own thread demonizing democrats for having good relationships with non-white people. They can even call democrats .. and me .. racists if they choose.

LOL, anyone the racist trash disagrees with is automatically labeled a racist.

What a sick person.

If they had a brain, they wouldn't be a racist. If they wanted to talk to me, they wouldn't have spoken like a fucking racist.

If you had guts, you wouldn't hide from a debate. It's easy to make a claim, refuse to back it up, and make it where you can't see people refute what you say.

Back