Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

I am actually adding you to my thread ban, in part because you are a vile racist, but really mainly because you are mind-numbingly boring, appear barely educated, and are evidently incapable of writing anything remotely interesting, compelling, or even mildly funny or entertaining.
Luke Skypestalker thinks people actually care his list.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

HaHa! Yes, that is always a classic!

Oh, yeah I have been called a self-hating white racist, a terrorist-sympathizer, a Saddam Hussein-lover, Communist, Bolshevik, Marxist, smelly hippie....you would not actually believe the things I have been called, accused off, charged with....and always, without a single exception, it is always from a dim witted, belligerent, socially-inept, resentful, rightwing loser!

To actually see a well-reasoned, informed, and compelling retort from Trumptard is unconditionally the exception, rather than the rule.
Most of their responses involve poo-flinging, belligerent bellowing, insulting, libeling, key board pounding, foot stomping, and hollering. It all seems to be a result of either alcoholism.... or mental retardation!

I am telling you man, it's a zoo out there!
You're the head zookeeper!!

Great story....You are awesome!

My Mama would not tolerate racist subhumans either, and for that I am eternally grateful to her.

Keep up the good work!

I agree.

As for me, I was taught by my father, who was no small Man, to confront racism head on and never except disrespect from anyone. This type of stance doesn’t work for everyone. But in all my 50 Years, I’ve never once in my life got any lip from a racist coward when I stood up to them, Man to Man, Face to Face.

I agree.

As for me, I was taught by my father, who was no small Man, to confront racism head on and never except disrespect from anyone. This type of stance doesn’t work for everyone. But in all my 50 Years, I’ve never once in my life got any lip from a racist coward when I stood up to them, Man to Man, Face to Face.
I have found this is the case with most bullies, when confronted they back down, especially one on one.

I think a person with at least average intelligence can figure this out......it will be more difficult for you......."These victories were led and made possible by women of color", but white women don't......they need to do more because the victories were not led by white women......they were not made possible by white women......you know, the kind of thing only an ignoramus would say.......and only an ignoramus would post here......and only an ignoramus would defend......and only an ignoramus would "thank".......

Thanks for providing a window into the twisted conservative thinking about racism. Now I completely understand why you all don't get it.

Ditto. That's how we know we are on the right side of history.

My thankfully-deceased father-in-law made Archie Bunker look like a saint. We lived in a "mixed" suburb of STL and the whole family's favorite word to use when encountering non-whites started with the letter N. Like Archie he was a loud-mouthed bullying personality who brooked no dissent. One day when we were over there he was going on and on about N-word this and n-word that, referring to some ppl who had moved in behind them. I snapped and told him that I "never want to hear that word again in front of my kids, do you hear me? We live here, they're going to go to school here, our neighbors and friends are black, the kids don't need to know that word." Dead silence from the entire family. No one ever dared speak up to the old fucker. He glared at me and called me a commie n-word lover. I flipped him off, picked up my kids (5 yo and 2 yo) and marched out and never set foot in his house again, nor would I allow the kids there. Made for super ugly times at home, since dick-less husband was in thrall to his equally dick-less dad.

Not so incredible that ignorant fools would put racist beliefs and language over their grandchildren. Good for you to stand up to the old goat.

Give it up, Havana Moron. I don't peek. Unread.

vYb6IcO.jpg

Bowel Woman takes another dump!

She's regular, isn't she? And so entertaining...I don't know what part of her performance is more impressive....that breathtaking femlibchick vocabulary, her inspiring ability to post screenshots, or her nifty counting skills...does anyone know (or care) what she's counting, btw?

She's regular, isn't she? And so entertaining...I don't know what part of her performance is more impressive....that breathtaking femlibchick vocabulary, her inspiring ability to post screenshots, or her nifty counting skills...does anyone know (or care) what she's counting, btw?
Obnoxious doesn't begin to cover it!

Thanks for providing a window into the twisted conservative thinking about racism. Now I completely understand why you all don't get it.

Could it possibly be that the moron you're talking to is citing an article by Planned Parenthood ,. written by a white woman .. as proof of my racism against .. white women?

I don't read his ignorant posts, but could it even by possible that this is what he's talking about?

Could it possibly be that the moron you're talking to is citing an article by Planned Parenthood ,. written by a white woman .. as proof of my racism against .. white women?

I don't read his ignorant posts, but could it even by possible that this is what he's talking about?

yes I am....because its obviously a racist comment and you chose to post it.......

yes I am....because its obviously a racist comment and you chose to post it.......(I don't read his ignorant posts) I guess you're just running like your ass is on fire from being called a racist....

Back