Why do racists run like their ass is on fire from being called a racist?

Thanks to Obama/Hillary, Libya was turned into a really-really racist shit hole where the black slave trade is very much alive and doing well. Thanks to Hillary/Obama.

I’m interested in your thoughts on that.
don't forget ISIS in Libya. More Democratic gifts.

And you wonder why I don't automatically just trust them, white people that is.

HE is a perfect example of why I don't.

Not saying all white people are like him, but you better be sure where your loyalty lies when it comes to them. ........just saying.

It's always about their actions, never about what they say.

noise is not 'white people.' He's one racist and seriously confused individual. That is how I judge him, that is how I judge everybody. It is how I want you, I, and my children to be judged.

If you don't mean all white people, then don't infer all white people.

When I talk about race to the kids I mentor, I call racists pink people. I tell them not confuse the pink people with the white people. Pink people are racist, and only exist to give white people a bad name.

When they ask how are they to know the person is pink .. I tell them that they reveal themselves.

Noise revealed himself.

Trump is a racist .. no doubt about it.

Rand Paul is a racist .. no doubt about that either.

Yet, like most racists, they run from it, hide from their own truth.

Why is that? Where is their courage to stand up and claim what they believe when they are called on it.

Answer: Because they are cowards?

COWARDS

You pretty much know that you're talking to a racist when you hear ..

“Why must everything have to be about race?”

“I don’t see color.”

“You’re the racist!”

“I don’t want to sound racist, but ... ”

“Make America great again.”

He’s wrong, wrong to be what he is come around to be a racist, and he knows it. That’s why they run, they run because they know they’re wrong.

noise is not 'white people.' He's one racist and seriously confused individual. That is how I judge him, that is how I judge everybody. It is how I want you, I, and my children to be judged.

If you don't mean all white people, then don't infer all white people.

When I talk about race to the kids I mentor, I call racists pink people. I tell them not confuse the pink people with the white people. Pink people are racist, and only exist to give white people a bad name.

When they ask how are they to know the person is pink .. I tell them that they reveal themselves.

Noise revealed himself.

O'kay........to each his own.....

Trump is a racist .. no doubt about it.

Rand Paul is a racist .. no doubt about that either.

Yet, like most racists, they run from it, hide from their own truth.

Why is that? Where is their courage to stand up and claim what they believe when they are called on it.

Answer: Because they are cowards?

COWARDS

You pretty much know that you're talking to a racist when you hear ..

“Why must everything have to be about race?”

“I don’t see color.”

“You’re the racist!”

“I don’t want to sound racist, but ... ”

“Make America great again.”

Shut the fuck up and stop projecting your racism on others you evil piece of shit.

You have a bevy of Trump-supporting, avowed rightwing racists on this board staring you in the face, day in day out. Calling black posters niggers, denigrating and insulting Africans or anyone with dark skin, always posting threads intended to put people of color in the worst light possible.

And I am not talking about one or two posters. I am talking about a plethora of racist, rightwing Trump supporters who post vile, degenerate racist horseshit here...day in and day out, week after week, month after month.

If you cannot see Trump's base is filled with vile racists you are either blind, or willfully dishonest.

Are you going to pretend you don't see the relentless and widespread rightwing racism on this forum?

Yep, and those are actual racists. The trouble with leftist loons like yourself is, you want to try and lump them in with anyone who disagrees with your own sick, twisted ideology. While at the same time ignoring the abhorrent racist assholes from your own side of the aisle. To be a modern lib is to be an evil hypocrite.

THIS! I AGREE WITH THIS SO MUCH. I mean you literally have one party saying that the color of your skin should be part of the considerations when being approved for college or when applying for a job yet they get angry when you call them racists.

I mean when you set things up so that people of one skin color get advantages that people of another skin color dont what are you but a racist? They don't even bother hiding it anymore. They openly say people of this skin color should be given preferential treatment. I mean studies have actually shown that Asians have been penalized by Democrats just for the sin of being Asian. Somehow their heritage makes them less worthy of going to college.

Let us judge people by the content of their character not the color of their skin.

I understand why you feel that way

just NEVER forget their numbers get smaller and smaller in this world

And that both me and you are working to increase that effect

I hate that sooo many white people bought into this EVIL.

most of them are old pieces of shit about to cash their ticket in

the kids hate them and their racism

the kids (like always) will save us

A lot of them are white women.

Sometimes we need to hear uncomfortable truths to move forward. It's how we learn from our mistakes.

White people are being tested like never before, in front our very eyes and the world is watching and waiting on the response.

How long are they going to let this man represent this country?

The "small" minority is large and in charge of this country right now.

Who would have thought they would get here in 2017?

I thought we were making progress.........smh.

Thanks to Obama/Hillary, Libya was turned into a really-really racist shit hole where the black slave trade is very much alive and doing well. Thanks to Hillary/Obama.

I’m interested in your thoughts on that.

If you followed the debate on Libya .. I'M THE ONE WHO STARTED IT. Nobody on the board, including noise/anatta, was talking about what was happening in Libya until I did.

In my opinion, the attack and destruction of Libya was a crime against humanity .. no different than the invasion of Iraq. I am antiwar, consistent on opposition against the war in Libya and Iraq. The difference being that American lives weren't lost in Libya as they were in Iraq .. because Obama, not Hillary Clinton, used Al Queda terrorists as our foot soldiers.

While noisey went off on Hilary Clinton, I put the blame exactly where it belonged, on the POTUS, Obama. Noisey was only interested in the partisan gotcha' .. there was nothing non-partisan nor independent about it. It didn't take long for me to see that his participation in the discussion was just part of his Hillary fantasies .. which are still evident to this day.

I argued against the opinions of people on my own side of the fence, people I admire, but I stood for the undoubtedly correct position. I posted irrefutable facts about what was going on. I did not vote for Obama, voting 3rd party instead. But I am decidedly on the Left. My course was decided by truth, not emotion.

It wasn't until Trump came along when I became a democrat again. The futility of voting 3rd party was just too obvious to ignore. The Democratic Party isn't the perfect vehicle for progressives, but the fight to make it more perfect exists within the party, not standing on the outside of it.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
cat-drama-fight-funny-Favim.com-2151343.jpg

hey I'm sure desh thinks you're a racist as well......

Back