Why does MAGA hate MLK day?

I believe that for the most part it is not that conservatives hate MLK day but more that they just dont care about it very much at all. They think having an MLK day is perfectly fine,....

Its like this kind of.....A Christian doesnt really care about Jewish Holidays, or Chinese holidays,...ect ect, nor do the Jews or Chinese care about ours. Does someone from Illinois care about a certain special day in Georgia? Nope,....not at all. Doesnt mean they hate it though. Do Black folks think St Paddys day is a special day? Not positive,...but I doubt it. Doesnt mean they hate it though. Use your head people,... not EVERYTHING is racism. Most of the time its just.....well,..thats nice,..but whatever.

I believe that for the most part it is not that conservatives hate MLK day but more that they just dont care about it very much at all. They think having an MLK day is perfectly fine,....

Its like this kind of.....A Christian doesnt really care about Jewish Holidays, or Chinese holidays,...ect ect, nor do the Jews or Chinese care about ours. Does someone from Illinois care about a certain special day in Georgia? Nope,....not at all. Doesnt mean they hate it though. Do Black folks think St Paddys day is a special day? Not positive,...but I doubt it. Doesnt mean they hate it though. Use your head people,... not EVERYTHING is racism. Most of the time its just.....well,..thats nice,..but whatever.

MAGA doesn't apply to all conservatives.

Do ALL Democrats sit around thinking about MLK day all day. No,..they dont. In fact MOST dont. Most rarely even notice.

Back