Why does MAGA hate MLK day?

I understand. But what does that have to do with the topic? :laugh:

The topic is just more baiting bullshit and not serious. Yes,...ALL Trump voters HATE MLK day :rolleyes: Alvida King must REALLY hate MLK I guess considering she campaigned for,...you know,,....Trump!. :laugh: See,... do you see just how STUPID this all gets when putting even the smallest bit of thought into it.

The topic is just more baiting bullshit and not serious. Yes,...ALL Trump voters HATE MLK day :rolleyes: Alvida King must REALLY hate MLK I guess considering she campaigned for,...you know,,....Trump!. :laugh: See,... do you see just how STUPID this all gets when putting even the smallest bit of thought into it.

Not all of them.

BTW who are against voting rights?

Yeah, it's that simple. Whenever there's a shooting of an unarmed black victim by a cop, doesn't MAGA always root for the cop?

Sad.

Yeah, so you shit all over MLK day with this bullshit thread not even mentioning any of his accomplishments, but you're not some kind of self-serving racist prick at all, right? :|

Not all of them.

BTW who are against voting rights?

So to be clear. Its NOT that you hate MLK day,...its just that you dont care about it that much. Like most people you figure if people want to celebrate it,...have at it,...if you dont,...thats fine too. Correct?

MLK not only loved white people but also republicans. In fact he was a registered republican. BTW... his words,...not mine.

Back