Why does the American right hate this country so much?

It is the con. If you are susceptible, you can lose control. I saw a show on cons and a woman who was being conned out of money regularly by a guy who kept asking for more. The police broke up the con and told the woman the bleeding was over. Her attitude was distrustful because she believed she was getting closer and closer to getting rich.
The Nigeran king con finds fertile soil in America. There are countless people in America thinking they will soon become rich from a distant king giving them money. The same kind of people are sucked in by Trump.
They get angry when you show them Trump is using them.

people who understand how stupid globalization is vote for trump.

you're the one conning people telling them open borders and zero tariffs is smart.

Prove it.

Those two words are radioactive to MAGA morons.

flea.gif

I have a concept of it, do you? I believe in elected leaders over despots or absolute kings or whatever you call Putin. I believe in government by the people.

Democracy requires a level of faith when the result is something you do not agree with. A lack of arrogance about being right all the time.

The democratic process also requires faith in the system used. If people believe the system is unjust or somebody has their thumb on the scale, then they may well not trust or believe in that system. Put in terms of elections--If the a good chunk of people think the election process is rigged, proven or not, then the process is in jeopardy. Those in power can say all they want that the process is fair and whatever, but if that isn't accepted or believed, the process is in trouble.

The democratic process also requires faith in the system used. If people believe the system is unjust or somebody has their thumb on the scale, then they may well not trust or believe in that system. Put in terms of elections--If the a good chunk of people think the election process is rigged, proven or not, then the process is in jeopardy. Those in power can say all they want that the process is fair and whatever, but if that isn't accepted or believed, the process is in trouble.

We already saw that on 1/6.

Because it wasn't the exact same thing.
There's your extreme right wing bias again.
Biden discovered the documents, called NARA and cooperated to hand them over. Trump denied having them and went out of his way to hide them.

In both cases, the Archives reported the discovery of classified documents to the Department of Justice.

When the Archives informed Trump's people early last year that it was going to hand the documents over to the intelligence community for a review of any potential damage to national security, Trump's team objected and asked for a temporary delay. The Archives granted Trump's first request but denied his second, court papers show.

The FBI later obtained information that Trump had more government documents and issued a subpoena for their return. In June, Trump's lawyers turned over a packet that included 38 classified documents, including 17 marked top secret. Trump's lawyers showed the agents the storage room where the documents had been held but refused to allow them to look into boxes that were still inside, according to court filings. They also gave investigators a declaration that a "diligent search was conducted" and that "all responsive documents had been turned over," government court filings show.

The FBI then learned Trump had not fully complied with the subpoena and still had more classified documents. They obtained a search warrant for his Mar-a-Lago property in August and found over 100 documents marked confidential, secret and top secret in the storage room and in Trump's office.

Trump later sought to slow the feds' investigation by asking for a special master to review the documents and demanded their return, claiming they had been declassified and were his personal property.

Another search for documents carried out later in the year at the behest of Trump’s attorneys turned up two more documents with classified markings at a Florida storage facility used by Trump near Mar-a-Lago, NBC reported last month.

In the Biden case, Sauber said that since the documents were found on Nov. 2, “the president’s personal attorneys have cooperated with the Archives and the Department of Justice in a process to ensure that any Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in the possession of the Archives.”

Bill Barr on the classified documents investigation:

"This is not a case of the DOJ conducting a witch hunt...This would have gone nowhere had the president just returned the documents, but he jerked them around for a year and a half...There is no excuse for what he did here."

I rest my case.

Bullshit. I've seen people charged for mishandling classified information numerous times. A sailor for example took a classified technical manual home to study so he could get qualified on a watch station on ship faster. He showed it to no one, but because it left the secure area it was supposed to be in, he was court martialed.

One I had to do was go on board a Trident class SSBN to take photos of some components of a dry food storage locker. The locker and components aren't classified, but the inside of the sub is, so I had to hand the film--yes, I used film--over to the Navy to be developed and then it was sent to my command via secure mail.
Another sailor took photos on the boat (SSBN) he was on and removed them from the ship. He was caught with photos of the interior of the sub. Nothing special, but he was busted for taking those photos without permission.

That's how it works. Biden and Clinton both mishandled classified information and were goddamned guilty as fuck. The excuses letting them off were just that. Cooperation or not, is no excuse. Biden admitted he showed documents to persons not cleared to see them (his ghost writer for example). Both had documents in areas that weren't secure and knew they were there. That's enough to be charged.

In Biden's case, when somebody found the documents and called authorities, it sure as shit wasn't Biden ratting himself off.

The DOJ and FBI were weaponized to go after Trump for political reasons. That is clear as fuck here.

Bullshit. I've seen people charged for mishandling classified information numerous times. A sailor for example took a classified technical manual home to study so he could get qualified on a watch station on ship faster. He showed it to no one, but because it left the secure area it was supposed to be in, he was court martialed.

One I had to do was go on board a Trident class SSBN to take photos of some components of a dry food storage locker. The locker and components aren't classified, but the inside of the sub is, so I had to hand the film--yes, I used film--over to the Navy to be developed and then it was sent to my command via secure mail.
Another sailor took photos on the boat (SSBN) he was on and removed them from the ship. He was caught with photos of the interior of the sub. Nothing special, but he was busted for taking those photos without permission.

That's how it works. Biden and Clinton both mishandled classified information and were goddamned guilty as fuck. The excuses letting them off were just that. Cooperation or not, is no excuse. Biden admitted he showed documents to persons not cleared to see them (his ghost writer for example). Both had documents in areas that weren't secure and knew they were there. That's enough to be charged.

In Biden's case, when somebody found the documents and called authorities, it sure as shit wasn't Biden ratting himself off.

The DOJ and FBI were weaponized to go after Trump for political reasons. That is clear as fuck here.

:rofl2:

Yea...

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/mapping-civil-unrest-in-the-united-states-2000-2020/

‘Not Our President’: Protests Spread After Donald Trump’s Election
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/10/us/trump-election-protests.html

Timeline of protests against Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_protests_against_Donald_Trump

Anti-Trump protests, some violent, erupt for 3rd night nationwide
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ayed-demonstrations-erupt-across-us/93633154/

Across The Country, Crowds March In Protest Against Trump's Victory
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...otests-break-out-in-cities-across-the-country

Tens of Thousands Protest Trump Election Victory, 124 Arrested
Protests erupted in major cities from coast to coast.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/thousands-us-protest-president-elect-donald-trump/story?id=43427653

Normal protests. None like 1/6. Sorry.

Trivial objections. Yes, they tried to overturn the vote, but no they didn't attack the Capitol, instead they attacked other government buildings.
The violence was not right and at least the majority of the left can admit that and support the convictions of those rioters. Trumpers call seditionist Patriots. This is the difference between liberals and MAGAts.

The violence was not right and at least the majority of the left can admit that and support the convictions of those rioters. Trumpers call seditionist Patriots. This is the difference between liberals and MAGAts.

Well, at least you admit that the Left's protests were the equivalent of J6 and equally contemptable. Now, if only the authorities were as virulent about arresting them...

Back