Why is evince banned from so many threads

I know it hurts when you're constantly pwned but you should be used to that by now. Here. In that "nice poster" thread started by the guy who you constantly mock for having mental illness issues, a couple ppl thought I belong on the list. I don't, but in honor of their votes I grant you this for your constantly-spanked bum. Sorry I can't provide a human to rub it on for you, so sorry. Maybe you can spread it on your potty seat and squirm around? lol

8wtqc7d.jpg
Poor Fowl...whatever makes you "happy"....

I just talked to Groot

groot says you are definatley

a haterbator

one of those types of haters who get their hate on so they can get their bate on

Is that why you travel so low you leave snail trails?

your getting your haterbator on

Now is your big chance. Tell us all what really happened that day...with the "spitting" (assault).....
Because, they is clearly more than one "version".....

na

already told it today

lets discuss the responsibility you have to clean up your snail trails behind you

its unsanitary

Now is your big chance....don't let it pass by....
"Originally Posted by evince View Post
Ive stood toe to toe with TWO drug dealers in my life.
They both got the fuck out and I still own both houses.
both were huge 6'3"ish 300 pounders.
one white and one was black.
Big guys think they can just get away anything sometimes.
I spit in the face of the black guy and sprayed the white guy with my hose.
Blew the fucking neighbors away with my actions."
What happened to the skinny white drug dealer?

Now is your big chance. Tell us all what really happened that day...with the "spitting" (assault).....
Because, they is clearly more than one "version".....
I can't even begin to count the number of times I've caught so called liberals who accuse everybody else of being a racist when they promote blatant racisism themselves.
And the B.S. they accuse of racism is something as innocuous as promoting a healthy diet. True story.

I can't even begin to count the number of times I've caught so called liberals who accuse everybody else of being a racist when they promote blatant racisism themselves.
And the B.S. they accuse of racism is something as innocuous as promoting a healthy diet. True story.

go get an example

from what you claim it should be easy

Funny that some moron like you who's only been here since last October (same as me) should feel that she/he/it can challenge a person who has been here for years. Well, it's not so funny. You fear and hate women who are actually 1) actual women, 2) tougher than you, and 3) more respected than you will ever be.

You passed up your own "big chance" earlier today, when you wanted to show the JPP folk that Evince wished death on ppl. Interesting how you never backed up your claims.

It might be a good time for you to slink back inside your mollusk shell with your Jack Daniels, and think about tomorrow.

"Originally Posted by evince View Post
Ive stood toe to toe with TWO drug dealers in my life.
They both got the fuck out and I still own both houses.
both were huge 6'3"ish 300 pounders.
one white and one was black.
Big guys think they can just get away anything sometimes.
I spit in the face of the black guy and sprayed the white guy with my hose.
Blew the fucking neighbors away with my actions."
What happened to the skinny white drug dealer?

go read all the other times and you will know it all

told longer versions in more details

and quick versions

that is not a descrepancy

Funny that some moron like you who's only been here since last October (same as me) should feel that she/he/it can challenge a person who has been here for years. Well, it's not so funny. You fear and hate women who are actually 1) actual women, 2) tougher than you, and 3) more respected than you will ever be.

You passed up your own "big chance" earlier today, when you wanted to show the JPP folk that Evince wished death on ppl. Interesting how you never backed up your claims.

It might be a good time for you to slink back inside your mollusk shell with your Jack Daniels, and think about tomorrow.

haterbators gonna hatebate

I just wish she would clean up those snail trails she leaves as a result of traveling so low

Back