Why is evince banned from so many threads

More desperate evasion from Desh.

Desh, just admit you are a racist, and repent.

Or admit that you made up the original tale.

She didn't quote CFM, she echoed what he said.

Then she re-posted the same racist tripe Granule spewed.

You dropped context to support your allegation.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by evince

Oh right wing posters is this a racist post?

Nomad: CFM is dirty peckerwood trash even by their standards but they still don't have the spine to call him out on it.

That's what partisan hypocrites they are.

For those who want to see the complete exchange and not just one cherrypicked comment, start with post 43. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...on-didn%92t-rig-the-Democratic-primary-proven

Desh posted offensive, derogatory racist epithets. Desh did not "quote" Granule and CFM.

Fact.

As far as I know, Desh is the only poster here who has ever bragged about assaulting a black man.

Fact.

Who made the original comments, Desh or CFM? Who made the original comments, Desh or Granule?

That you can bash her and not the people who made the comments is telling.

Who made the original comments, Desh or CFM? Who made the original comments, Desh or Granule?

That you can bash her and not the people who made the comments is telling.

Your disingenuity is showing. CFM and Granule's comments were despicable. By re-posting bigoted insults (NOT "quoting" them) Desh reinforced their offensive language. I suspect she hates non-white people.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ofay

ofay
A word of unspecified West African origin that refers to "white" people. It's commonly used in the American South but has fallen out of favor as "White Devil" has assumed prominence.
This ofay at my job is jealous of my ability to get the job done faster and better than him. But he can't help his ofay ways.

From your own site:

Cunt

A great word.
This word can be used in any situation :D

Christiecrite is selectively offended by someone saying 'cunt', but not by Desh's verbatim repetition of racial slurs?

Christiecrite is selectively offended by someone saying 'cunt', but not by Desh's verbatim repetition of racial slurs?

Christiecrite has never ever called out a lefty for doing what she complains a so called right is supposedly doing.

In a thread where the lefty OP was based solely on anonymous sources, I posted two anonymous sources as well and guess which one she went after for using anonymous sources? And guess which one she actually had the temerity to defend for using anonymous sources.

Christiecrite has never ever called out a lefty for doing what she complains a so called right is supposedly doing.

In a thread where the lefty OP was based solely on anonymous sources, I posted two anonymous sources as well and guess which one she went after for using anonymous sources? And guess which one she actually had the temerity to defend for using anonymous sources.

When do you ever call out RWs, yurtsie? Like, never. You follow Owl around and harass her and never say a single word to Toxic and her poodles about their daily drive-by slamming everyone they hate. You're getting as bad as freedumb when it comes to cyber-harassment.

When do you ever call out RWs, yurtsie? Like, never. You follow Owl around and harass her and never say a single word to Toxic and her poodles about their daily drive-by slamming everyone they hate. You're getting as bad as freedumb when it comes to cyber-harassment.

LOL, what a pathetic liar. You asked me for a post calling out Top, I provided it and now you dishonestly claim I didn't.

ILA, TDAK, Truth Deflector.... And so on...

Name a a lefty you've called out.

And provide a post where you called out Owl.

Hypocritical whiner.

I SEE.

You need to be lead by "example"; because you apparently are unable to take action of your own, without someone else doing it first, and that is how you excuse yourself from doing what you expect from others. :good4u:

I SEE.

You need to be lead by "example"; because you apparently are unable to take action of your own, without someone else doing it first, and that is how you excuse yourself from doing what you expect from others. :good4u:

Owl posts more crap about Top than I have ever said about Owl by a hundred fold, but I'm a cyber harrasser...

:rofl2:

Christiecrite is literally insane.

LOL, what a pathetic liar. You asked me for a post calling out Top, I provided it and now you dishonestly claim I didn't.

ILA, TDAK, Truth Deflector.... And so on...

Name a a lefty you've called out.

And provide a post where you called out Owl.

Hypocritical whiner.

Why would I call out Owl, Nippy? And be honest, your post to Top was too wishy-washy to be a call-out. Here's a little experiment for you. Click on all her View Forum Posts and tell me how many are not about other people. She doesn't post on politics, current events, or anything. She just comes on everyday with a smarmy "Good morning" before launching into her attacks. Then it's bye-bye until the next day.

Owl posts more crap about Top than I have ever said about Owl by a hundred fold, but I'm a cyber harrasser...

:rofl2:

Christiecrite is literally insane.

Here are her posts. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/search.php?searchid=2479252

Now get cracking and add up the ones that aren't about others.

Of course you're a harasser. There's rarely a thread where you don't attack someone for what they said, especially if they're liberal.

I SEE.

It's how she absolves herself of any responsibility for her double standards, I suppose.

Irony.

Although I dislike Yurt, he has a valid point.

Poor Christiecrite is incapable of admitting that anyone she likes is wrong, apparently.

Sorry, dummy. When I disagree with someone I like, I'm able to address them politely, unlike yurtsie and his cohorts here. Need an example?

Sorry, dummy. When I disagree with someone I like, I'm able to address them politely, unlike yurtsie and his cohorts here. Need an example?

So you say. Desh is a self-avowed racist who committed a criminal act against an African-American, and you see nothing wrong with that.

Why would I call out Owl, Nippy? And be honest, your post to Top was too wishy-washy to be a call-out. Here's a little experiment for you. Click on all her View Forum Posts and tell me how many are not about other people. She doesn't post on politics, current events, or anything. She just comes on everyday with a smarmy "Good morning" before launching into her attacks. Then it's bye-bye until the next day.

LOL, you admit your own hypocrisy. Why do you call Top out for the same stuff Owl does but Owl gets a pass.

Using you logic, why should I call out Top? Which lefty have you ever called out?

I provided a post, just because you think it is wishy washy is not my concern. You lied. I also created a thread or two asking them all to stop, but in your world that doesn't count because you're dishonest and a major hypocrite.

Back