Working class white men very angery...

And you keep proving mine by not answering my question "Why did Crowley not just walk away, since he actually concluded before the arrest that Gates was in his own home?"

You're asking someone that wasn't there to provide an answer to a question he can't possibly answer yet you still claim is was race based despite saying you don't have proof that it was. I can't answer the question you asked either because I wasn't there. Difference is you came to a conclusion without proof and express it as if it's fact you can support with proof.

It's you automatic assumption before anything is reviewed solely because the cop is white and the other person is black. That's why we discredit what you say because you've done it before.

She's hardly alone and she's just a random internet person and not the president of the United States. When Obama said the Gates affair was a teachable moment, he was dead-on right. Just not in the way he thought.

The trouble is such sloppy [and arguably racist] logic is pervades large swaths of society. Unbelievably, young people are practically trained to think that way on college campuses. It's infected large parts of the black community. It's given birth to the BLM and it explains why 'hands up, don't shoot' could become the rallying cry for protests/riots in urban areas.

Even though it was based on, at best, misinformation.

Teachable moment, indeed.

It's you automatic assumption before anything is reviewed solely because the cop is white and the other person is black. That's why we discredit what you say because you've done it before.

:rolleyes: Another moron who thinks he knows me better than I know myself.

You're asking someone that wasn't there to provide an answer to a question he can't possibly answer yet you still claim is was race based despite saying you don't have proof that it was. I can't answer the question you asked either because I wasn't there. Difference is you came to a conclusion without proof and express it as if it's fact you can support with proof.

Are you familiar with the phrase "actions speak louder than words"?

She's hardly alone and she's just a random internet person and not the president of the United States. When Obama said the Gates affair was a teachable moment, he was dead-on right. Just not in the way he thought.

The trouble is such sloppy [and arguably racist] logic is pervades large swaths of society. Unbelievably, young people are practically trained to think that way on college campuses. It's infected large parts of the black community. It's given birth to the BLM and it explains why 'hands up, don't shoot' could become the rallying cry for protests/riots in urban areas.

Even though it was based on, at best, misinformation.

Teachable moment, indeed.

Would you care to comment on the many times you've used the words "race card", "race-baiting" or "race-hustling"?

Perhaps you could provide a link to that, can't find it on google. I found "murse" but nothing for nursies. Was this some inside joke with you and your BFF Legion?

Lesion tries to make light of my profession even as he surely lacks one lol. Though I suppose lurking/trolling a debate board 24/7 ranks as a kind of 'profession'.

But I've taken to calling him Purulent Exudate because it's more descriptive than Lesion Boil, which a kind of pus pocket that requires lancing, if left unattended.

But maybe I'm being too hard on PE. He's not totally full of pus.

He's just a little pussy.

Lesion tries to make light of my profession even as he surely lacks one lol. Though I suppose lurking/trolling a debate board 24/7 ranks as a kind of 'profession'.

But I've taken to calling him Purulent Exudate because it's more descriptive than Lesion Boil, which a kind of pus pocket that requires lancing, if left unattended.

But maybe I'm being too hard on PE. He's not totally full of pus.

He's just a little pussy.

LOL

Only a degenerate troll would make fun of any nurses.

Lesion tries to make light of my profession even as he surely lacks one lol. Though I suppose lurking/trolling a debate board 24/7 ranks as a kind of 'profession'. But I've taken to calling him Purulent Exudate because it's more descriptive than Lesion Boil, which a kind of pus pocket that requires lancing, if left unattended. But maybe I'm being too hard on PE. He's not totally full of pus. He's just a little pussy.

Think so, Gaylord?

What is your field of employment? You spent of a lot of time bashing other people's employment, but you never say what you do, right?

It says a lot about you that you think a male nurse is a Gaylord. :palm:

Gaylord was doing pretty well. I'm ok with it.

Back