ZOGBY: McCain Takes 5-Point Lead Over Obama

I read that too.

I feel that if Obama himself can't or won't do it, and he doesn't get a VP who can and will do it, then we are going to be looking at John McCain's teeth for the next four years, and I swear to God, I don't know how I'm going to deal with it.

When he gives a speech, listen to it on the radio....;)

Barring a complete fubar situation from McCain I would agree. Even Bayh would be a hard win given that he is not the attack dog that Biden would be.

Sebelius would be interesting to see. But I think that would piss off too many Hillary supporters.

If he doesn't pick Biden, he better pick Hillary, and Onceler and Tiana too bad about you! I am not going to look at and listen to McCain for four years just because you don't like Hillary, sorry, it is no contest.

All polls show that is the kick-ass ticket, from what I have read. So either he nominates Biden to do the ass-kicking, or he picks Hillary and then we put this shit to rest, and maybe hope that Bill ends up in a home soon? I mean, it happened to Reagan you know?

I read that too.

I feel that if Obama himself can't or won't do it, and he doesn't get a VP who can and will do it, then we are going to be looking at John McCain's teeth for the next four years, and I swear to God, I don't know how I'm going to deal with it.

Might I suggest....

1) :shots:

2) :guin:

3):medit:

Three is probably your best option, because too much of 1 or 2 could result in

:barf:

and thats just not fun

What do you think running is?

That's actually the closest I've ever gotten to that kind of meditation state. Good point. That's two of those you've had in the couple of years I've known you. Keep up the good work and we may move you up to "mediocre" in the posting hierarchy, in about 4 years.

picture1om1.png

THis map was never this close until today, they have shown a slow progression of McCain over the past several months.

That's actually the closest I've ever gotten to that kind of meditation state. Good point. That's two of those you've had in the couple of years I've known you. Keep up the good work and we may move you up to "mediocre" in the posting hierarchy, in about 4 years.
Forget to log in to...? Well, you know.

;)

Back