A Real Christian

Even better questions, why is Guano such a racist bastard and why does nobody that claims to detest racism call him out?

What an unhappy and unpleasant little troll you are. See now, this is why I usually thread ban you.

Maybe you could go Google Mr. Rogers and come back and pretend to be intelligent?

True Christians know to ask for the Holy Spirit to translate the Bible with you.
Meaning that they can claim to have the correct meaning, but can't prove it, except by killing anyone who disagrees with them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't agree with Your interpretation of the Bible.
So, do you believe that the 6th Commandment is "Thou shalt not kill", as the KJV puts it? That's quite a problem for all the places where the Bible demands killing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

may you live to see your spawn and grandspawn buried, and may it be sooner than later , you subhuman pos

What an unhappy and unpleasant little troll you are. See now, this is why I usually thread ban you.

Maybe you could go Google Mr. Rogers and come back and pretend to be intelligent?

Did you thank guno for the above post too?

Fred Rogers was a good man, he tried to teach youngsters to be respectful of others. It's sad that some here despise him simply because of his religious beliefs.

Did you thank guno for the above post too?

Fred Rogers was a good man, he tried to teach youngsters to be respectful of others. It's sad that some here despise him simply because of his religious beliefs.

I haven't seen anyone on this thread so far say that they despise him. There are a few on ignore though. Who said that they hate him?

I haven't seen anyone on this thread so far say that they despise him. There are a few on ignore though. Who said that they hate him?

Jack, Cypress, Mason, Stone by Stone and domer (especially Jack and domer) have made a few disrespectful comments about Christians in general, but none directly about Mr. Rogers.
Of course, domer and Jack hate us passionately.

Jack, Cypress, Mason, Stone by Stone and domer (especially Jack and domer) have made a few disrespectful comments about Christians in general, but none directly about Mr. Rogers.

My remarks are/were about fake hypocritical Christians,such as Christians who support an immoral,narcissistic,pussy grabber!

Hate what -- Xtians? Or just the ones who want to force their beliefs on the rest of us?

As I said, I haven't seen anyone here dissing Mr. Rogers, the topic of the OP. I am pleased that so many ppl from both sides of the aisle -- and those who aren't Xtian -- agree that his message of acceptance is Christ-like and admirable too.

Prove it. You can't, or he'd be in jail.

So you don't believe that he has admitted to sexual assault? If some guy approached your gf and just grabbed her and started kissing her, would she call that assault? I bet you would. I would too.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." -- your POTUS

So you don't believe that he has admitted to sexual assault? If some guy approached your gf and just grabbed her and started kissing her, would she call that assault? I bet you would. I would too.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." -- your POTUS

These Trump supporters are in complete denial.

Hate what -- Xtians? Or just the ones who want to force their beliefs on the rest of us?

As I said, I haven't seen anyone here dissing Mr. Rogers, the topic of the OP. I am pleased that so many ppl from both sides of the aisle -- and those who aren't Xtian -- agree that his message of acceptance is Christ-like and admirable too.

Who is forcing our beliefs on you?

If they let you do it, it's not assault, is it?

Back