A woman's basic right over her body doesn't "belong w/ the states"

Interesting theory, there Cletus. How do you figure it leads to "slavery" if a black woman is allowed autonomy over her own body?

Don't worry, I don't expect you to have a thought formed. I'll just accept that you don't actually care about black people.
You are very VERY dumb Jethro,...very dumb indeed.

Actually this is where you guys in the Anti-Bodily Autonomy movement go wrong. There's almost NO ONE who likes abortion. Yet for the fiction to continue that you "care" about the unborn (which would be strange for someone who doesn't care about the BORN living in those parts of the city) is if you can paint it as if the opposition loves to kill babies. As if that's the goal.

I contribute to the Gladney Home in Fort Worth every month. And I contribute to St. Jude's every month. Neither one uses race to determine their help. What do you actually do for kids ? Other that advocate for their murder? I also contribute to Tarrant County Food Bank and Tunnels to Towers every month. But I am most proud of helping Gladney and St. Jude's. I have had a 30 year association with Gladney. When I was practicing I never charged them for maternal anesthesia that my company provided. (I had a couple of CRNAs that provided all of our a labor anesthesia)
No, you see, MOST of us on the Pro-Choice side actually DON'T like abortion. It's kind of why we almost always vote for MORE WELFARE and a BETTER SOCIAL SAFETY NET. And we campion early sex ed so kids have the facts.

In other words: we are doing the stuff you SHOULD be doing but instead all you REALLY wind up doing is hanging out on the sidewalk screaming at women in crisis and you are mentally polishing all the gold crowns God will give you for the duty.
BTW: I'm fine with sex education.

I contribute to the Gladney Home in Fort Worth every month.

Good for you. Bravo.

And I contribute to St. Jude's every month. Neither one uses race to determine their help.

Who is using race to determine help?

Other that advocate for their murder? I also contribute to Tarrant County Food Bank and Tunnels to Towers every month. But I am most proud of helping Gladney and St. Jude's. I have had a 30 year association with Gladney. When I was practicing I never charged them for maternal anesthesia that my company provided. (I had a couple of CRNAs that provided all of our a labor anesthesia)

BTW: I'm fine with sex education.

Good for you. Seriously. Good job.

So why do you think women shouldn't be allowed to control their own bodies?

Ummm, not sure where you live but here in REALITY abortionists don't go around like the Child Catcher on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. What you are ACTUALLY doing is saving black women from the rights to their own bodies.

Which, ironically, isn't very far from how black women were treated throughout most of American history: as property of the white man.

Bravo. You've come full circle.
You have no idea. The abortionist in the clinic nearest Fort Hood flew into Texas from Kansas a every week and did abortions Monday-Thursday then flew back to Kansas to his large horse farm. He was a millionaire and did it solely on dead babies. I know this because while I was rotating at Fort Hood I was attached to an OBGYN Resident. We were called to the ER for a soldier with profuse vaginal bleeding and toxic shock.. We did a pelvic exam on her. The source of her bleeding was retained products of conception in the cervical os. She had an induced abortion about 3 days earlier. She had a tiny leg hanging out of her os. We called the planned Parent hood where she had the abortion. They told us he would not be back till the following Monday. He played with his horses while we fixed his mess and saved his patient's life. (Mind you I give the OBGYN resident all the credit for saving her with blood transfusions and emergency surgery. I just assisted.) We looked the guy up later

The abortionist in the clinic nearest Fort Hood flew into Texas from Kansas a every week and did abortions Monday-Thursday then flew back to Kansas to his large horse farm.

Did he do it against the wishes of the women?

If not then your example has absolutely no relationship to the topic.

You have no idea. The abortionist in the clinic nearest Fort Hood flew into Texas from Kansas a every week and did abortions Monday-Thursday then flew back to Kansas to his large horse farm. He was a millionaire and did it solely on dead babies. I know this because while I was rotating at Fort Hood I was attached to an OBGYN Resident. We were called to the ER for a soldier with profuse vaginal bleeding and toxic shock.. We did a pelvic exam on her. The source of her bleeding was retained products of conception in the cervical os. She had an induced abortion about 3 days earlier. She had a tiny leg hanging out of her os. We called the planned Parent hood where she had the abortion. They told us he would not be back till the following Monday. He played with his horses while we fixed his mess and saved his patient's life. (Mind you I give the OBGYN resident all the credit for saving her with blood transfusions and emergency surgery. I just assisted.) We looked the guy up later
I probably should not ask, but, why is abortion the only ethical issue you ever discuss?

Good for you. Bravo.

Who is using race to determine help?

Good for you. Seriously. Good job.

So why do you think women shouldn't be allowed to control their own bodies?
I believe in Choice. But that choice should be exercised BEFORE pregnancy not after. I believe in the exception for Rape Incest and the life of the mother because there is no choice in those.

After conception there are TWO bodies and 50% of the time both of them are females.

I believe in Choice. But that choice should be exercised BEFORE pregnancy not after. I believe in the exception for Rape Incest and the life of the mother because there is no choice in those.

After conception there are TWO bodies and 50% of the time both of them are females.
So, abortion is the only moral issue you care about.

I probably should not ask, but, why is abortion the only ethical issue you ever discuss?
What other ethical issue would you like to discuss. How about Americans being killed by illegal aliens. Or how about Jews being massacred on October 7th? Oh wait I have discussed both of those. But I'm glad you realize abortion is an ethical issue.

Back