A woman's basic right over her body doesn't "belong w/ the states"

What the hell are you arguing here?

Are you saying that abortion would be okay with you if both parties agree that they want the pregnancy terminated?

Are you saying that if the man insists on the woman having an abortion...you would be okay with the abortion?

But if the man says NO to the abortion...what???
Thanks. I was going to respond to that gibberish but you did it better. Apparently he thinks that if a couple gets pregnant and she doesn't want it to continue, he should have the right to FORCE her to have the kid, presumably it would be raised by him. That is a violation of her basic human right to be free of coercion.

Okay. Tell me about that.

If someone is going to kill me...I doubt they will be interested in my take about it.

I would prefer not to be killed, but I felt that way much more earlier in my life. Now...at 88...it still wouldn't be welcome, but if it were to happen...it would happen.

If you have other questions about that...please ask.
It's too complex for you and you would not remember 10 minutes anyway with your Alzheimer's anyway.

Okay. Tell me about that.

If someone is going to kill me...I doubt they will be interested in my take about it.

I would prefer not to be killed, but I felt that way much more earlier in my life. Now...at 88...it still wouldn't be welcome, but if it were to happen...it would happen.

If you have other questions about that...please ask.
The vast majority of people are grateful they were not aborted.

It is, huh?

Have you ever met anyone who mourned ten or twenty hears later?

I haven't.

Yeah, but some people may become a major pain-in-the-ass...and may not be mourned by anyone. Some may have developed into serial killers or tyrants...and their deaths will be celebrated.

You suppose your GOD will miss them all.

Tell me more about that, because many people think their GOD calls people who die to ITSELF.

Yours?
What if we abort the person that would have brought about world peace?

It's too complex for you and you would not remember 10 minutes anyway with your Alzheimer's anyway.
I do not have Alzheimer's at all.

Tell me about it. Most of the opposition to abortion has to do with religious convictions. NOT ALL. Some atheists and agnostics are opposed to it...but from what I have read, by far the majority of the opposition is motivated by religious convictions.

So tell me about it.

What would YOU guess your GOD does when someone dies?

I'm pretty sure if she does not involve the police a doctor will not be required to prove she is pregnant.

How many states prosecute for spontaneous abortions or require proof of spontaneous abortion.
Mistakes can be made. Miscarriages happen all through a pregnancy. If one happens and the cops say it was an abortion you are guilty and have to prove you are not.
We did not even get into states that will charge people for a crime if they help or advise a girl about aborting. Some states are talking about charging them with a crime. That is how the doctors would get in trouble. So doctors refuse medical care for pregnant girls. Women will be denied healthcare. Doctors are refusing to get involved. It will get worse.

Mistakes can be made. Miscarriages happen all through a pregnancy. If one happens and the cops say it was an abortion you are guilty and have to prove you are not.
We did not even get into states that will charge people for a crime if they help or advise a girl about aborting. Some states are talking about charging them with a crime. That is how the doctors would get in trouble. So doctors refuse medical care for pregnant girls. Women will be denied healthcare. Doctors are refusing to get involved. It will get worse.
And a miscarriage is the loss of a baby...no "cop" is oing to suggest that it was an "abortion"...
No one is going to charge anyone for a crime if they help or advise.
Doctors are not going to get in trouble. No decent doctor is going to refuse medical care if it's necessary. No decent doctor is going to refuse to get involved...It's not getting worse.
Although, there are more abortions than ever....you realize that, do you not?

And you and Toxic and TDAK and volsrock and Stone and pEarl breathe a sigh of relief...
And yet we advocate for the elimination of abortion while you advocate for baby killing. You are just fine with the fact that Blacks are killing themselves off while we want to stop it. My guess is you are more like Maragret Sanger than you care to admit.

And a miscarriage is the loss of a baby...no "cop" is oing to suggest that it was an "abortion"...
No one is going to charge anyone for a crime if they help or advise.
Doctors are not going to get in trouble. No decent doctor is going to refuse medical care if it's necessary. No decent doctor is going to refuse to get involved...It's not getting worse.
Although, there are more abortions than ever....you realize that, do you not?
Nordberg is just a pear clutching Libratard.

What a bunch of pearl clutching :yayaseesathreadban: :rofl2: Not in America.

you-say-kamalas-not-talking-to-the-media-enough-good-suits-v0-s5ryp9kwggmd1.jpeg

Back