A woman's basic right over her body doesn't "belong w/ the states"

Still stinging from that last ass whoopin', DtM, or did your wife finally file divorce papers and take the kids? Will she testify against you in court if you don't pay up?
you wish you could do something like that, moron. Truth is, you're a giant shit pile of human skin taking up space and oxygen that a couple of needy rescue animals could use. you're a parasite of society and we'd all be better off with you not in it.

This is the right's mantra now: abortion is back w/ the states - "where it belongs."

Can anyone explain why such a sacred right "belongs w/ the states?" And we don't have to debate if abortion is "murder" here. Everyone is dug in on that, on both sides. And it's irrelevant to this discussion.

A woman's right to choose and to have that decision be between her & her healthcare provider shouldn't be something that's at the whim of whatever state she happens to live in. Freedoms are universal.
some feel the baby's life is relevant to the discussion.

you should be happy Nazi fornia can keep killing babies.

that's the best your gonna get, baby murderer.

this is why you're losing.

you don't even believe in free speech, so stfu now.

Yes many. It damages a woman in ways that are irreparable. Some just don't realize it soon.

Just because no woman has trusted you enough to talk to doesn't mean you know jack shit.
Exactly...That termination is forever...

you wish you could do something like that, moron. Truth is, you're a giant shit pile of human skin taking up space and oxygen that a couple of needy rescue animals could use. you're a parasite of society and we'd all be better off with you not in it.
Awwww, DumberthanMost. Don't go away mad. Just go away. LOL

The fact my comment about your ex testifying against you stung you so much indicates it's true. Do you plan on murdering her and your kids before shooting yourself in the head? That's how most cowardly MAGAts want to go out. Why should you be different?

A better solution is for you to turn yourself in to the FBI, confess your sins, testify against your fellow white supremacist terrorists and accept your punishment.

Here, let me help you...or your wife and/or kids if they see this:

FBI Dallas​

You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting us 24/7 at (972) 559-5000 or tips.fbi.gov.​

Submit Tips

But you are not? Let's see your statistics regarding all the pregnant single women who go after the putative daddy for child support. We'll wait.
I'm guessing it will be a long wait.

Like Terry, it's sad to see a fellow American's mind deteriorate into a hot mess, but that seems to be a major trend among all JPP MAGAts.

I'm guessing it will be a long wait.

Like Terry, it's sad to see a fellow American's mind deteriorate into a hot mess, but that seems to be a major trend among all JPP MAGAts.
Well, ain't none of us getting younger, that's for sure. lol

I wonder why any rational guy would think that if he gets a woman pregnant, he should bear no responsibility for the results? Why is it always the woman's "fault" and responsibility? They want to ban abortion, but they also don't want to pony up to support their offspring either. Anecdotally, I've known a handful of single women who kept the child but did not seek child support. One of them worked a low-paid clerical job. She applied for food stamps and was told that the state would go after the father on her behalf, so she withdrew her application. Mostly the feeling was that since the daddy didn't voluntarily step up, they wanted nothing more to do with him nor did they want him in their child's life. Smart move, IMO.

Well, ain't none of us getting younger, that's for sure. lol

I wonder why any rational guy would think that if he gets a woman pregnant, he should bear no responsibility for the results? Why is it always the woman's "fault" and responsibility? They want to ban abortion, but they also don't want to pony up to support their offspring either. Anecdotally, I've known a handful of single women who kept the child but did not seek child support. One of them worked a low-paid clerical job. She applied for food stamps and was told that the state would go after the father on her behalf, so she withdrew her application. Mostly the feeling was that since the daddy didn't voluntarily step up, they wanted nothing more to do with him nor did they want him in their child's life. Smart move, IMO.
Ain't that the truth! "Old age ain't no place for sissies".

TBH, I've given up trying to rationalize the behavior of the irrational. Let's not forget that, almost four years ago, DtM was a loudmouthed, self-proclaimed Threeper and Oath-Keeper. That stopped on 7JAN21 when he suddenly stopped. I wonder why? LOL

0734a38736b0389b663baab5c6173c75.jpg

My position has always been that both parties are responsible for using protection, Mr. Earl. It doesn't matter if the woman says she's on the pill, or if a man says he's had a vasectomy. I say everyone is responsible for trusting themselves and taking their own precautions each and every time. This is too serious an issue for one of the partners to say "let's just wing it this time. The odds are low that I'll get pregnant."
Indeed, Miss Marple.

Great post, thanks.

Indeed, Mr. Tiny Penis is a huge pendejo.

1725366945344.png

Old age sucks from my perspective.

Modern medicine has delayed mortality
so that it comes too long after morbidity has set in.

Life without quality has no value,
so they really haven't accomplished as much as they think.

Your purient interest in other male posters' dicks is interesting. Is it dark in your closet, pEarl? Come on out and embrace the light!
MAGAts hate women so much all they can think about is dicks and assholes.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. MAGAtry has always had a large dose of homoerotic language.

9299ht.jpg

Back