Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

Below is the kind of confusing shit teens and young adults have to go through when good parenting skills are absent from the likes of comrademaineman, communistfan #915 and, of course, Darla Duz Dallas:

"Nicole, 19
Kentucky, 2013
It was this past spring. The due date’s coming up—I’m dreading it. I wanted to keep it. My boyfriend always had football practice, so he couldn’t go to the doctor appointments with me. If he’d gone, he would’ve felt differently. But he said, “No way.” I wanted to show him that I loved him enough to do it for him. When I was thirteen weeks, we made an appointment at the closest clinic in Kentucky, four hours away, but the night before, we decided not to go. At two in the morning, he called and said, “Get dressed.” I said, “I don’t want to go.” We both cried the whole way there. I don’t think abortion is killing, but I’d always been against it. When I told him the credit-card scanner at the clinic wasn’t working, he asked if I was making it up. We went to get $1,000 from a gas-station ATM. I was hysterical, and he said, “Okay, you don’t have to go back.” I was so happy. Then he said, “We drove all this way. Stop crying, act like a woman.” I was angry, but I was so sleepy and tired of fighting. When I had the ultrasound, I asked for the picture and a nurse said, “Seriously?” A month later, he said he regretted it too. When I cry about it, I cry alone. He thinks it would make me sad to talk about, but I don’t want our baby to think we forgot. I’ve never heard of anybody else having an abortion here."

Last edited:
all three of my children got great parenting.... they were all taught about responsibility and they were all taught about safe sex and monogamy and birth control. Not one unwanted pregnancy from any of them.

all three of my children got great parenting.... they were all taught about responsibility and they were all taught about safe sex and monogamy and birth control. Not one unwanted pregnancy from any of them.
All three of your children were taught to have premarital sex if they want it. Aborting the unwanted is your definition of "being responsible". It's an overindulged generation we're dealing with and parents like you are facilitating it.

So far the conservative viewpoint has not been very strong

Pro-Life postion: "Abortion is wrong because its murdering a human being."

Sun Devil: "A zygote is not a developed entity. It has the potential to be human, and although it contains human DNA, it is not human in the sense of a sentient being."

Conservative: "It doesn't matter it's still murder..."

Sun Devil: "Is it murder when you masterbate and ejaculate millions of living sperm cells?

Conservative:"......."

Conservative: "Women should not get abortions a the government should make it illegal."

Sun Devil: "So in the case where a mothers life is at risk, her life is trumped by a fetus?"

Conservative: "Yes."

Sun Devil: " I suppose a rape victim ought to bring a child to term."

Conservative:"Yes."

Sun Devil: "So not only do you want the government to regulate the sexual activities of American citizens, but you support the idea that a woman should endure psychological trauma of having a child out of rape?"

Conservative:"At the expense to save that child's life yes..."

Sun Devil:"So I suppose if a 12 year-old is raped and becomes pregnant you support a child having a child?"

Conservative: "It's Obama's fault."

All three of your children were taught to have premarital sex if they want it. Aborting the unwanted is your definition of "being responsible". It's an overindulged generation we're dealing with and parents like you are facilitating it.

Just cause you can't get laid

And then you got rid of the person who taught them all that, your first wife, and then married the women who you promised would get your death benefits.

And then you got rid of the person who taught them all that, your first wife, and then married the women who you promised would get your death benefits.

and you seem to know this....how?

If you only knew how far from the truth that was, even YOU would be embarrassed. No shit.

Back