Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

what is D-NLIE?
Looks like you just proved that not only don't you know shit about me, you don't know shit about spelling either.

how fucking stupid are you????

I have no idea what D-NLIE is; because I posted D-NILE.
No what was that about someone not knowing shit about spelling?

:p

I don't always want to meet people in bars. You and your butt buddy USF just love to make shit up.... probably the shit that you scrape off your little dicks after fucking each other in the ass.

And now maineman shows his homophobic beliefs.
Such a pity. :palm:

I certainly am not frightened of swishy fags like you...

You and TD are always good for a few laughs... Either with coffee in the morning, or the last tequila before bedtime

I certainly am not frightened of swishy fags like you...

You and TD are always good for a few laughs... Either with coffee in the morning, or the last tequila before bedtime

Looks like maineman just can't help himself, with his homophobic comments.
Probably remembering his "night life" when he was play acting as a Sailor. :)

I have no idea what D-NLIE is; because I posted D-NILE.
No what was that about someone not knowing shit about spelling?

No. You did not. as of right now, your post #919 has not been edited. It shows what you posted. Let's see how long before you edit it. You are a liar.

so whatever SCOTUS says, goes?

that is kinda the way out government is set up.... or had you forgotten.

Now, I realize that you are of that ilk that likes to say that if SCOTUS does something you don't like, you reserve the right to storm into DC and kill them all, but I really am not with you on that.

that is kinda the way out government is set up.... or had you forgotten.
You are mistaken. SCOTUS is not now, nor ever has been, the final arbiter of our constitution. or had YOU forgotten?

Now, I realize that you are of that ilk that likes to say that if SCOTUS does something you don't like, you reserve the right to storm into DC and kill them all, but I really am not with you on that.
the founders were though, but we already knew that liberals are disgusted by the founders

They are the final arbiter of the constitution as it is currently written. If you want to amend it, go for it. And if they step too far out of line, they can be impeached. Other than that, what they say about that document if, for all practical intents and purposes, the final say.

and I am certainly not disgusted by the founders.... I'm just disgusted by the likes of you.

Back