Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

They are the final arbiter of the constitution as it is currently written. If you want to amend it, go for it. And if they step too far out of line, they can be impeached. Other than that, what they say about that document if, for all practical intents and purposes, the final say.
again, you are simply wrong. WE THE PEOPLE, who wrote the constitution, are the final arbiters of that document.

and I am certainly not disgusted by the founders.... I'm just disgusted by the likes of you.
yes, we know you're disgusted by people who support freedom.

and the method available to the people to actually arbitrate the document itself is to amend it, or to impeach the justices who you feel are arbitrating it improperly. Are there other methods I am unaware of?

I support freedom.... I am not disgusted by people who do likewise, I am just disgusted by the likes of YOU.

You should be, if you have any decency. And since you can't put an end to unwanted pregnancy, what of it?

Im not embarrassed by it for one reason, because I don't promote it. I don't support it. I personally encourage contraception. I support the development of better technology to prevent conception when its not wanted. If the technology was available I would support making women infertile until they make a conscious decision to be fertile. If it was available and truly fully reversible I would give my daughters that gift.

and the method available to the people to actually arbitrate the document itself is to amend it, or to impeach the justices who you feel are arbitrating it improperly. Are there other methods I am unaware of?
there are several 'peaceful' methods to deal with tyrants who ignore their constitutional limits. this country has no chance of implementing those because of pacifists and statists, much like yourself.

I support freedom.... I am not disgusted by people who do likewise, I am just disgusted by the likes of YOU.
you do not support freedom. your position on several key constitutional rights proves as much.

oh shucks, did I forget to answer that question the first three times you asked?.......get over yourself dude.....I have filed no lawsuits demanding a right of atheism......I have not taught young people that non atheist thoughts are mere parasites that can be removed from their minds because its their body.....I'm sorry if it makes you feel bad that someone might accuse you of the natural consequences of your actions, but hey....nobody made you be a fucking idiot......

That's all irrelevant.

You said that... believing something should be legal is the same thing as promoting it.

Are you going to back off that statement?

You did not say, filing lawsuits and teaching children
and such were the same as promoting....

Now you want to move the goalpost without admitting you are abandoning your claim.....

So I understand why you don't want to and still haven't answered the question!

You are nothing but a big government moralist who wants laws to force people to live the way you want them to live. Not an inch better than the mullahs of Iran teaching Christian version of what is taught in Madrassas.

The Western version of the Taliban.

just when you think liberals could not get any more stupid, Jarod shows up.....

When your only argument is to call something stupid, you have lost.

Now, if you could explain why you think its stupid, maybe, just maybe you are still in the game.

there's a difference between complaining about them and bragging about them.... and I actually don't really COMPLAIN when you cyber tough boys brag about yours, I just point it out and laugh at it.

???....isn't that what I just did?...../points at calling people squishy fags and telling them you aren't scared?.......

When your only argument is to call something stupid, you have lost.

Now, if you could explain why you think its stupid, maybe, just maybe you are still in the game.

that was a long time ago and I think a lot of things you say are stupid....can you remind me which of your posts I was responding to?....

You are the one who claimed that wanting abortion legal, is the same thing as promoting abortion.

How is pointing out how very wrong you are, irrelevant?

because 1) none of the things you have asked are "the same thing as promoting abortion" and 2) I have not done any of the things the left has done in promoting abortion......that is the key to irrelevance....

Im not going to research it right now, but it was a losing response.

no....it was a response to a really, really stupid statement.....that's why I made it.....in the back of my mind I think it was your statement that we only oppose abortion because we want to keep women from having sex, or something along those lines......in any event, that's the stupidest statement I recall you making in this thread.....

jury nullification, for one. massive civil disobedience as another. changing the law via representatives as another. again, NONE of those methods have any chance of working because of the statist mindset of idiots like you.

so.... what you're saying is that those methods are really NOT available to peacefully deal with tyrants?

But I find it curious that you say that civil disobedience doesn't work. I would merely point to the civil rights movement of the last century.... and we change our laws via representatives all the fucking time.

You said that wanting something to be legal is the same as promoting.

Why is abortion any different than other things.

so.... what you're saying is that those methods are really NOT available to peacefully deal with tyrants?

But I find it curious that you say that civil disobedience doesn't work. I would merely point to the civil rights movement of the last century.... and we change our laws via representatives all the fucking time.
civil disobedience doesn't work for two reasons. 1) for it to truly work you need exponentially more people than usual and they need to remain peaceful. something that doesn't happen because of intentionally disruptive trouble starters, and 2) when arrests do happen, you still end up with a record and fines because people on your jury are still statist sheep.

also, when was the last major unconstitutional law changed because of an election?

You said that wanting something to be legal is the same as promoting.

Why is abortion any different than other things.

declaring that people have a constitutional right to kill their children.....raising two generations of young people that use killing as a form of contraception......filing lawsuits against every state legislature that does anything that would have even the slightest impact on the number of unborn children killed......

thinking atheism should not be illegal.....

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

declaring that people have a constitutional right to kill their children.....raising two generations of young people that use killing as a form of contraception......filing lawsuits against every state legislature that does anything that would have even the slightest impact on the number of unborn children killed......

thinking atheism should not be illegal.....

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

SO, you are amending your statement to just the issue of Abortion.

Back