Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

declaring that people have a constitutional right to kill their children.....raising two generations of young people that use killing as a form of contraception......filing lawsuits against every state legislature that does anything that would have even the slightest impact on the number of unborn children killed......

thinking atheism should not be illegal.....

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

BTW, while I think abortion should be legal, I have not....

Raised any generation of young people that use killing as a form of contraception.
Filed a single lawsuit about abortion.
I have supported many things that I believe reduce the number of abortions.
I don't believe making it illegal will reduce the number of abortions.

So, again how is wanting something to be legal the same thing as promoting or encouraging it?

civil disobedience doesn't work for two reasons. 1) for it to truly work you need exponentially more people than usual and they need to remain peaceful. something that doesn't happen because of intentionally disruptive trouble starters, and 2) when arrests do happen, you still end up with a record and fines because people on your jury are still statist sheep.

also, when was the last major unconstitutional law changed because of an election?

civil disobedience DID work. I watched it. I participated in it. It ended segregation and it ended the Vietnam war.

And you didn't say anything about "major constitutional laws".... you said that laws get changed by representatives. They do.

and what a rough and tough cowboy YOU are.... in one post seeming like you are willing to go shoot the members of SCOTUS dead... and then, after another cup of coffee, claiming that civil disobedience won't work because people will get records. How brave!

and what a rough and tough cowboy YOU are.... in one post seeming like you are willing to go shoot the members of SCOTUS dead... and then, after another cup of coffee, claiming that civil disobedience won't work because people will get records. How brave!
wow, do you make huge leaps of conclusions based on little information. tell me what statement of mine indicates that 'my' actions and the actions of others would be the same? I try real hard not to speak for others, only myself, when I make statements about what actions I alone would take. maybe you should try the same.

civil disobedience DID work. I watched it. I participated in it. It ended segregation and it ended the Vietnam war.

And you didn't say anything about "major constitutional laws".... you said that laws get changed by representatives. They do.

And I watched it re-establish our Language as official after centuries of oppression. It is everyone's best bet.

that is kinda the way out government is set up.... or had you forgotten.

Now, I realize that you are of that ilk that likes to say that if SCOTUS does something you don't like, you reserve the right to storm into DC and kill them all, but I really am not with you on that.

the founders were though, but we already knew that liberals are disgusted by the founders

wow, do you make huge leaps of conclusions based on little information. tell me what statement of mine indicates that 'my' actions and the actions of others would be the same? I try real hard not to speak for others, only myself, when I make statements about what actions I alone would take. maybe you should try the same.

Aren't you saying here that the founders - and not me - were with you in your reserving the right to kill SCOTUS if you felt they misbehaved?

Aren't you saying here that the founders - and not me - were with you in your reserving the right to kill SCOTUS if you felt they misbehaved?

you're deliberately obtuse in referring to SCOTUS and the founders when I was referring to MY actions and those who would not do something as simple as civil disobedience for fear of a record.

you need to keep your answers straight....

so you don't think that civil disobedience will work because people would be afraid of police records.... but not YOU, apparently?

you need to keep your answers straight....

so you don't think that civil disobedience will work because people would be afraid of police records.... but not YOU, apparently?

i'm sure there are others besides me, but as a general rule, most people follow a simple pattern of cowardice. they will either leave when ordered or submit to arrest thinking they've done something noble. I'm not of that idiotic mindset. those that submit to the arrest, thinking that a jury will clear them, are morons. juries tend to get picked by who was stupid enough to not get picked. that is because the state wants dumbass jurors to avoid counteracting it's will of convicting as many people as possible.

BTW, while I think abortion should be legal, I have not....

Raised any generation of young people that use killing as a form of contraception.
Filed a single lawsuit about abortion.
I have supported many things that I believe reduce the number of abortions.
I don't believe making it illegal will reduce the number of abortions.

So, again how is wanting something to be legal the same thing as promoting or encouraging it?
/shrugs....if you aren't one of the liberals I've blamed for fifty million dead children why are you complaining?.....I've only accused those who believe killing unborn children is a constitutional right which should be protected.....

POST-MODERN/GRANULE

Because I work in a hospital where a lot of young kids are giving birth let me give you the following scenario I want you to answer.

Suppose you have an 12 year-old daughter who is walking to class and on one fateful day a stranger in a vehicle drives up quickly, snatches her up (assuming she is walking by herself) and kidnapped her. Then afterwards takes her to a remote area where she is abused and raped then drops her off. Then you get that call from police on what happened and as you arrive at the hospital you see her badly injured and broken screaming out for you. Let's also assume for the sake of argument her vaginal canal (cervix etc) were miraculously intact. Almost a couple months goes by your daughter complains of abdominal pain. You think it's the flu but you take her to the hospital anyway. doctors run test and they conclude she is pregnant.

What do you do? Obviously her pregnancy is the result of any extremely abusive and psychologically traumatic event, and your daughter has yet to begin her life but is now 2 months pregnant and if she takes the fetus to term she carries the burden of adult responsibilities and you as well since your the parent. Options are available and doctors say the risk of your daughter giving birth could be traumatic on her body, the result could be severe hinternal bleeding which could lead to death, or a risk of not having anymore kids or do you abort? Oh in case you're wondering, 12 year olds even as young as 10 can menstrate and get pregnant so I encourage you to think about your answer.

Last edited:
I can see why you might crave intellect.... clearly, you weren't given a great deal of it to begin with.
Now, now sad sac. Lashing out will only loosen those stitches. It's been a long road of wrong you've been travelling, and frankly, I'm tired of kicking your ass. Waddya say you sit this one out? ;)

Back