Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

Last edited:
hey dumbfuck.....what about your average, run of the mill "I need to kill my baby because I never wanted to be pregnant".......the 99% of abortions sitting on your shoulder while you play games?.........

Nice response. You still cannot answer but it looks like you have to modify your position from the looks of it. Perhaps instead of slander try repositioning your views

Yes, let's set up an example of horror in the to justify the 98% of abortions that are performed for convenience.

Most pro life advocates make concessions for threat to lice and for rape. Understanding that in the case of each true choices exist that could not be forseen.

But working at a hospital you must be aware of the likely protocol and use of a rape kit that would have been employed in the snenario you painted?
I

I'm aware of such. I'm also aware that despite rape families continue allowing the child to come to term on religious grounds

I'm aware of such. I'm also aware that despite rape families continue allowing the child to come to term on religious grounds

Rape accounts for about 1.7%of all unwanted pregnancies. By your own admission you admit that pregnancy is an unlikely outcome given the analogy you presented. Now you want to insist there are some unsourced "religious" families that might force this made up rape victim keep the unborn child. How many unwanted pregnancies do you think this factors into? And why would abortion be needed if the young girl is going to be forced to keep it? Seriously- this is going to be the rationale you hang your hat on to justify the other 98% of abortions on?

Rape accounts for about 1.7%of all unwanted pregnancies. By your own admission you admit that pregnancy is an unlikely outcome given the analogy you presented. Now you want to insist there are some unsourced "religious" families that might force this made up rape victim keep the unborn child. How many unwanted pregnancies do you think this factors into? And why would abortion be needed if the young girl is going to be forced to keep it? Seriously- this is going to be the rationale you hang your hat on to justify the other 98% of abortions on?
And there's no telling how many of that 1.7% are lying / have lied about being raped.

Why don't you lefties stop being deceitful and just admit that you are morally stunted perverts?

Rape accounts for about 1.7%of all unwanted pregnancies.

"In a 1996 study, researchers at the Medical University of South Carolina set out to determine the rape-related pregnancy rate in the United States. They estimated that about 5 percent of rape victims of reproductive age (12 to 45) become pregnant — a percentage that results in about 32,000 pregnancies each year.

"Rape-related pregnancy occurs with significant frequency," the researchers wrote. "It is a cause of many unwanted pregnancies and is closely linked with family and domestic violence."

Furthermore, women who become pregnant as a result of rape do not always realize it right away. In the 1996 study, researchers found that 32 percent of the rape victims — or about 10,000 women — did not discover they were pregnant until they were in their second trimester."

See Reference:http://www.minnpost.com/second-opin...ncy-statistics-and-ignorance-some-politicians

"The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, which estimated that more than 32,000 women experience a rape-related pregnancy each year. The report also concluded that 5% of rape victims become pregnant, which would mean that 640,000 rapes occur each year."

See Source: http://articles.latimes.com/2012/au...n-rape-and-pregnancy-are-complicated-20120822

XLVIII DOMINATORS next time you wanna pull stats out your ass, make sure you have a reference to back that up. Now that I refuted that ridiculous sentence let us continue.

By your own admission you admit that pregnancy is an unlikely outcome given the analogy you presented.

No I didn't I gave a specific scenario about a likely situation that can and has happened "Two men 'kidnapped Texas girl, 14, who was out trick-or-treating and raped her in a nearby park'."

Reference:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...girl-14-trick-treating-raped-nearby-park.html

Don't forget about the Amanda Berry situation:

Three kidnapping victims were repeatedly raped, resulting in 5 pregnancies: sources

Amanda Berry was 17 and Gina De Jesus was 14

Reference:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...impregnated-5-times-sources-article-1.1337398

There are plenty of kidnappings every single year and approximately of those kidnappings:

"Several distinct kinds of kidnapping exist: 49% of all kidnappings are “family kidnappings,” 27% are “acquaintance kidnappings,” and 24% are “stranger kidnappings.” The FBI states that 85% to 90% of the 876,213 persons reported missing in 2000 were juveniles. Between 1982 and 2000, the number of persons kidnapped in a year has risen 468%."

Reference:http://www.project.org/info.php?recordID=158

Now you want to insist there are some unsourced "religious" families that might force this made up rape victim keep the unborn child.

"A report this week in the journal Reproductive Health describes what researchers call “a strong association” between the teenage birth rate of a particular state and its “level of religiosity.

Reference:http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/17/religions-link-to-teen-pregnancy/

Teen Birth Rates Higher in Highly Religious States

Bible states

Strayhorn compiled data from various data sets. The religiosity information came from a sample of nearly 36,000 participants who were part of the U.S. Religious Landscapes Survey by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life conducted in 2007, while the teen birth and abortion statistics came from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

For religiosity, the researchers averaged the percentage of respondents who agreed with conservative responses to eight statements, including: ''There is only one way to interpret the teachings of my religion," and ''Scripture should be taken literally, word for word.

Reference:http://www.livescience.com/5728-teen-birth-rates-higher-highly-religious-states.html

As you can see, we live in a Judeo-Christian society which believes at least, according to the presented sources that fundamentalist Christian faiths especially in the Bible belt, believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible. I think its far more likely than not in most "religious states" that parents are less likely to abort the child if death wasn't imminent.

And why would abortion be needed if the young girl is going to be forced to keep it?

In the scenario I specifically stated that medical officials would give the two people I noted (Granule/Post-Modern) the option to abort, I didn't say it was mandatory in the scenario as I clearly stated that assuming that after the rape that the vaginal canal (cervix etc) was not damaged. I made that very clear in my scenario. Alas, your conservative position fails.

And there's no telling how many of that 1.7% are lying / have lied about being raped.

Why don't you lefties stop being deceitful and just admit that you are morally stunted perverts?

Typical douchbagery....

Now you want to challenge the claims of victims who have been traumatized not to mention, him (XL VIII DOMINATORS) giving off false percentages of rape? 1.7 isn't even the national statistic. I see the blind is leading the blind.

Last edited:
no response on why you use 1% of abortions to justify killing the other 99%?.....

I'm actually done responding to you on this subject. You're not only a very unintelligent person and I'm saying that you're plainly stupid, I'm saying that I don't even think you went as far as college to learn basic biology and even if you did, you either flunked the damn class or failed. So far in this thread you failed to:

A) Explain the difference between a zygote and a sperm cell

B) Explain what makes a person a human (aside from your pitiful answer that what makes a zygote a human is that it contains DNA--or was that someone else's dumbass answer)

C) Define how a zygote is comporable to a full term child.

D) Explain how aborting a zygote which isn't even a sentient thing, which is comparable to a sperm cell (aside from the obvious difference), is considered murder.

I'd rather argue with a conservative who at least has some college background on the subject on biology and could rationally explain how aborting a zygote is the equivalent to murder especially since the zygote is not even an entity. So no, I am done refuting you google warriors on this issue. It's rather boring and I'm gonna move on to greener pastures.

Back