Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

Abortion is murder and should be illegal in all instances. Any doctor performing one should be lit on fire

Explain how it's murder...How is early fetal termination any different than a man jerking off until he ejaculates? What about the millions of sperm cells with the "potential" to be something that die?

Explain how it's murder...How is early fetal termination any different than a man jerking off until he ejaculates? What about the millions of sperm cells with the "potential" to be something that die?

Key word termination. If it isn't a life then what are you "terminating"?

Game set match

You are better off with the hispanics

Key word termination. If it isn't a life then what are you "terminating"?

Game set match

You are better off with the hispanics

If you ejaculate and living sperm cells leave your body, they eventually die because they do not survive for too long outside the body. If you do early termination that is, you terminate fetal gestational growth, my question is what is the difference? You are still terminating a potential human being similarly even though sperm cells aren't fertilizaing an egg you are still "wasting" potential living cells that could have the potential to be a human, I mean, The gestational period still involves a clump of living cells, and similarly, sperm cells are also "living." Game set.....can you debate? Seriously, you conservatives cannot debate for shit....

Murder involves the intent to cause harm until you cease the life of someone (usually a sentient being) with intent.....

So conservatives I ask you, when you jack off until ejaculation and you waste the semen from your body because you want to pleasure yourself you are in essence willfully killing the living cells from your body.

If you ejaculate and living sperm cells leave your body, they eventually die because they do not survive for too long outside the body. If you do early termination that is, you terminate fetal gestational growth, my question is what is the difference? You are still terminating a potential human being similarly even though sperm cells aren't fertilizaing an egg you are still "wasting" potential living cells that could have the potential to be a human, I mean, The gestational period still involves a clump of living cells, and similarly, sperm cells are also "living." Game set.....can you debate? Seriously, you conservatives cannot debate for shit....

Murder involves the intent to cause harm until you cease the life of someone (usually a sentient being) with intent.....

So conservatives I ask you, when you jack off until ejaculation and you waste the semen from your body because you want to pleasure yourself you are in essence willfully killing the living cells from your body.

Now we know why coloreds aren't in science and technology. Stick to hoops bro.

Until we see to it that only wanted babies are conceived there is no option but abortion. What sort of swine condemn innocent children to Life here?

This has to be a joke. If not, why have you "condemned" yourself to life here? There are options where you could end that horrible injustice.

ONe could argue that masterbating instead of copulating is wrong.

And one could argue that balloons are a moral outrage. One could argue that using pens on crossword puzzles is a sin.

One could argue many things that are irrelevant to most topics, but most people don't. How about reading the link and talking about the article? One could do that, then make a point that has relevance.

Abortion is not wrong if

A) If the woman decides to not keep the child

B) Her life is in imminent danger

C) If genetic tests determine that the fetus wont be viable

As one who studies neuroanatomy, I'm of the school of thought that if sentience is not present in the early stages, abortion is not wrong. Just because a zygote is a living organism doesn't mean it's sentient. How many guys here jerk off to ejaculate? Yea your semen has millions of "living" sperm cells yet we have no qualms jerking off killing all those living cells.

is that A or B or C, or is that A + B + C.......

Back