Announcmenet about shit that doesn't matter: USF is lying to the amazonians

I did;) I must have missed the "inside info from a mod thing"....

Me also; but I'll wait for Rana to provide her "proof", not that she has any.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Where did I say I "got info from a MOD"??

Admit it, you're still pissed that Guile didn't go along with your "plan".

Intimating at it, my dear and once again, you don’t know what you’re talking about, Guile was a shit stirrer like yourself.

Intimating at it, my dear and once again, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Guile was a shit stirrer like yourself.

Please show my "intimataing" (??) and the rest of your post is Bull shit.

You never denied it, when you were exposed, and now that the posts outing you are harder to find, you speak out.

Guile hated me, so why would he lie about you??

Did you forget your comment about "a chain", you lying cunt??

You probably lie to your family also.

You said your dog lives in a yard in Arizona 24/7, you dog abusing POS. Own that. I won't attack your strawmen and let you divert from that fact.

Political views don't matter, I don't care if Ronald Reagan shit you out, I won't defend you....

You said your dog lives in a yard in Arizona 24/7, you dog abusing POS. Own that. I won't attack your strawmen and let you divert from that fact.

Political views don't matter, I don't care if Ronald Reagan shit you out, I won't defend you....

And you still aren't able to show where I ever mentioned a "chain"!!

Why is that and what else have you lied about??

My responses aren't any more an "attack or diversion", then yours are; Ms. Hypocrite Cunt.

Mine don't stay in cages -- or in a yard. I'm a good pet owner.

But you do keep them in cages; because that's how you said you "train" them.

Your poor animals had to walk and lay in their own excrement, while you had them in the cages; but you were probably reliving the past, where your family kept slaves in cages and on chains.

And you still aren't able to show where I ever mentioned a "chain"!!

Why is that and what else have you lied about??

My responses aren't any more an "attack or diversion", then yours are; Ms. Hypocrite Cunt.

Why do you keep your dog in a yard, you ball-less faggot?

Overcompensating for something by having a "yard dawg". Obviously. Sick fuck.

But you do keep them in cages; because that's how you said you "train" them.

Your poor animals had to walk and lay in their own excrement, while you had them in the cages; but you were probably reliving the past, where your family kept slaves in cages and on chains.

I said I crate trained puppies to housebreak them. They were only in there at night or if I could not supervise them and out by 5 months old. That protects them.

But housebreaking a dog is something you're too fucking lazy to do, so you throw it out in the yard.

Why do you keep your poor dogs confined in cages, you Cunt??

Are you over compensating; because you couldn't KEEP a husband??

I don't, but you admittedly keep your dog in the yard.

Why? Can you answer that question?

The meltdown is complete. I hope someone takes your dog and gives it a better life.

I said I crate trained puppies to housebreak them. They were only in there at night or if I could not supervise them and out by 5 months old. That protects them.

But housebreaking a dog is something you're too fucking lazy to do, so you throw it out in the yard.

So you final admit that you kept your poor dogs in cages; because you were to fucking lazy to do anything else.

Did it bring back memories of when your ancestors kept slaves in cages, to "train" them and did those memories make you moist??

I don't, but you admittedly keep your dog in the yard.

Why? Can you answer that question?

The meltdown is complete. I hope someone takes your dog and gives it a better life.

But you did admit it and you're correct, that the meltdown is complete; because you've turned into a puddle of faux tears.

Please show my "intimataing" (??) and the rest of your post is Bull shit.

You never denied it, when you were exposed, and now that the posts outing you are harder to find, you speak out.

Guile hated me, so why would he lie about you??

Because he hated me, too. You know I can’t speak about how you’re intimating it.

Back