Announcmenet about shit that doesn't matter: USF is lying to the amazonians

Because he hated me, too. You know I can’t speak about how you’re intimating it.

But you already are speaking of it and without proof, it's just you lying.

I've noticed that you've been unable to show where I supposedly asked the MODs "to lie for me".

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

:palm:
Calm down. It's not like USF left his dog out in the unrelenting Sun, no shade, no water, ... and just watched the dog slowly die from his Living Room while drinking iced Tea.

It wasn't ice tea. It was bourbon on the rocks, with a mint leaf.

With the "Committee", It's not about the dog..or even USF....it never has been...
(...did you miss the story of the one adopting the dog from the shelter, naming it for their obsession, then letting it die the next day?
(I had to make a separate FB page for the rescues activities and school functions, they stalked my reg page so much....)

Sure *they* did. Your impairment is causing you to confuse what *you* did to Leigh, me, Susan B., Mina, and Lisa E. We remember all the sock accounts you had named after what you thought were cleverly-disguised mock-ups of our real names. And my photo you copied and sent to the Catfish, which she talked about publicly on Amazon. Your "rescue activities" consist of nothing more than re-posting "find me a home" dog shares.

Have you tried GoodRx yet? They have some good coupons for your meds. In some locales you can even have them delivered so that you don't have to go outside. We know how that bothers you so. :laugh:

Sure *they* did. Your impairment is causing you to confuse what *you* did to Leigh, me, Susan B., Mina, and Lisa E. We remember all the sock accounts you had named after what you thought were cleverly-disguised mock-ups of our real names. And my photo you copied and sent to the Catfish, which she talked about publicly on Amazon. Your "rescue activities" consist of nothing more than re-posting "find me a home" dog shares.

Have you tried GoodRx yet? They have some good coupons for your meds. In some locales you can even have them delivered so that you don't have to go outside. We know how that bothers you so. :laugh:

OH-OH, is this OWL " just being her typical whiny gossip-girl self"??

Why do you keep your dog in a yard, you ball-less faggot?

Overcompensating for something by having a "yard dawg". Obviously. Sick fuck.

He said that his poor canine is an outside "guard dog." My guess is he lives in a shitty part of town where all the rednecks got 'em a "yard dog" on a chain or in a tiny run out in the heat.

Just her typical lies....and her insane obsessions...she's not well... ...(and the photo she keeps harping on...guess who sent that to me...I've never ever seen her FB..;)

Just her typical lies....and her insane obsessions...she's not well... ...(and the photo she keeps harping on...guess who sent that to me...I've never ever seen her FB..;)

She's just another hypocrite who likes to complain about what others do and yet, she fails to see herself doing the same.

Just the Biggest Liar Ever;)
Every new one is funnier than the last...she's really desperate this afternoon...they're bigger and more elaborate than ever...;) She's resorting to back GR now...lolololololol

Back