Announcmenet about shit that doesn't matter: USF is lying to the amazonians

Just the Biggest Liar Ever;)
Every new one is funnier than the last...she's really desperate this afternoon...they're bigger and more elaborate than ever...;) She's resorting to back GR now...lolololololol

Poor thing. You just described yourself. :rofl2:

See what mean? She's so confused, I almost feel sorry for her. Time for another "cruise"...;)

( PS...I have the message with the picture "Mel" forwarded...to several of us, as a matter of fact...you should ask him;)

....all the "committee sock" bans/removals/changes here just happen to be all directly related to me or my info...Just a coincidence...right?;) The list is rather long;)

OH-OH, is this Owl "just being her typical whiny gossip-girl self"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

No, it's you being a gibbering mush brain, repeating himself like a scratched vinyl record.

But you already are speaking of it and without proof, it's just you lying.

I've noticed that you've been unable to show where I supposedly asked the MODs "to lie for me".

You poor dear. I didn't realize your reading comprehension is that bad. I'll come to the rescue.

Real quick

First, a message to USF: I don't owe you secrecy on this because I never signed up for it, and you chose to involve me and other mods in your fairy tales so I have no obligation to uphold falsehoods. Additionally, this messageboard drama stuff is so completely irrelevant to me that I have no issue blowing up your spot.

As to the rest of you, I barely understand what is going on with you guys (re: amazon drama) as I never read it.

You guys hang out in your 5k+ post threads talking about weird things, jade comes in sometimes to talk about donuts, jack throws shade at owl, top posts some winky faces, and that's about I have been able to glean

but apparently USF has said or implied that he has information on something, and that he is trying to suggest he's gotten "information" from us mods. which isn't true. I know this because USF randomly asked me out of the blue to not mess up his weird story or w/e.

so is he claiming jack and mason are the same person or something? I read his message when I was stoned and I didn't really understand it.

but jack and mason are not the same person, usfreedom is fucking with you guys, us mods have nothing to do with it, usf wanted us mods to lie/not tell the truth for him, but I'm not doing that, because A) I don't care about messageboard drama and B) he's trying to involve me in something by proxy to something I never consented to

I still don't know if this post makes any sense, because I literally never read your guy's garbage. So you all will have to tease out whatever meaning you need from this post

deuces.

Real quick

First, a message to USF: I don't owe you secrecy on this because I never signed up for it, and you chose to involve me and other mods in your fairy tales so I have no obligation to uphold falsehoods. Additionally, this messageboard drama stuff is so completely irrelevant to me that I have no issue blowing up your spot.

As to the rest of you, I barely understand what is going on with you guys (re: amazon drama) as I never read it.

You guys hang out in your 5k+ post threads talking about weird things, jade comes in sometimes to talk about donuts, jack throws shade at owl, top posts some winky faces, and that's about I have been able to glean

but apparently USF has said or implied that he has information on something, and that he is trying to suggest he's gotten "information" from us mods. which isn't true. I know this because USF randomly asked me out of the blue to not mess up his weird story or w/e.

so is he claiming jack and mason are the same person or something? I read his message when I was stoned and I didn't really understand it.

but jack and mason are not the same person, usfreedom is fucking with you guys, us mods have nothing to do with it, usf wanted us mods to lie/not tell the truth for him, but I'm not doing that, because A) I don't care about messageboard drama and B) he's trying to involve me in something by proxy to something I never consented to

I still don't know if this post makes any sense, because I literally never read your guy's garbage. So you all will have to tease out whatever meaning you need from this post

deuces.

LMAO! I couldn't have said it better myself! It makes perfect sense!

Yeah, poor thing, a lot gets by you. You’re participating in this thread and don’t even know what it’s about.

:laugh: !! It's all about her, of course. She gives herself credit for being far more interesting than she really is. You know, because the mysterious they stalked her FB and groups even though there's not a shred of proof. The mysterious they also make up profiles on JPP with her "stolen pictures." Just the usual paranoiac's hallucinations of importance. :laugh:

Neither did the slaves that your ancestors owned, kept chained up, and were made to live in cages; like the dogs that you've abused.

It's close to 100 degrees here today and my dogs aren't sitting outside in the yard getting scorched, they're in the air conditioning

A shame you can't say the same.

:laugh: !! It's all about her, of course. She gives herself credit for being far more interesting than she really is. You know, because the mysterious they stalked her FB and groups even though there's not a shred of proof. The mysterious they also make up profiles on JPP with her "stolen pictures." Just the usual paranoiac's hallucinations of importance. :laugh:

OH-OH, is this Owl "just being her typical whiny gossip-girl self"??

Back