'Closing This Thread With Mistaken Information In The Title'

And there was a massive outbreak among the crew. 25% tested positive. To date, there have been nationwide, in about two years of this crap, about 57 million cases or 16% of the population getting a case. That's about a third higher than the percentage of total cases in the US. I'd call that pretty "massive."

Okay.

25% tested positive,
A small fraction of them had mild symptoms.
Where is the "massive outbreak" in this story?

Lets get real here now shall we? Does anyone REALLY think that if evince had known the murderer was a Hillary voter from the get go she would have still ran here to post the story? No you sure dont,....me neither. ;). Stop lying.....get real,....and shut the fuck up. What a bunch of dishonest HACKS!

And there was a massive outbreak among the crew. 25% tested positive. To date, there have been nationwide, in about two years of this crap, about 57 million cases or 16% of the population getting a case. That's about a third higher than the percentage of total cases in the US. I'd call that pretty "massive."

It's a lie. You are a liar. Neither the title of the link nor the Navy used the word "massive"; you did.

You lied to punch up your thread then you flip-flop and accused evince of deliberately lying when you've done it dozens of times? You're a liar.

It's a lie. You are a liar. Neither the title of the link nor the Navy used the word "massive"; you did.

You lied to punch up your thread then you flip-flop and accused evince of deliberately lying when you've done it dozens of times? You're a liar.

Just because the article I cited didn't use the word doesn't mean I can or can't. That's my choice in my opinion piece as would be with any writer. You just can't accept I was using hyperbole and want to find fault with my choice of words because you don't like it.

Lets get real here now shall we? Does anyone REALLY think that if evince had known the murderer was a Hillary voter from the get go she would have still ran here to post the story? No you sure dont,....me neither. ;). Stop lying.....get real,....and shut the fuck up. What a bunch of dishonest HACKS!

Probably not but that's not the point. Damo closed a thread by a Lefty for an inaccurate title. He didn't change the title, he closed it...yet he hasn't closed a single one of T. A. Gardner's lying titles. Why the difference?

Just because the article I cited didn't use the word doesn't mean I can or can't. That's my choice in my opinion piece as would be with any writer. You just can't accept I was using hyperbole and want to find fault with my choice of words because you don't like it.

The subject is Damocles closing threads due to misleading or mistaken titles.

He closed one thread and he never closed yours.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Probably not but that's not the point. Damo closed a thread by a Lefty for an inaccurate title. He didn't change the title, he closed it...yet he hasn't closed a single one of T. A. Gardner's lying titles. Why the difference?

It IS the point you little beach ball looking midget! People are sick to death of the hackory and LIES. Like I said before,....I actually hope you goofballs continue on. You are going to hand us DC on a silver platter! :laugh:

It IS the point you little beach ball looking midget! People are sick to death of the hackory and LIES. Like I said before,....I actually hope you goofballs continue on. You are going to hand us DC on a silver platter! :laugh:

What is a "beach ball looking midget"? :rofl2:

The subject is Damocles closing threads due to misleading or mistaken titles.

He closed one thread and he never closed yours.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Mine wasn't mistaken. There was an outbreak on the ship, and it was serious involving 25% of the crew. Doesn't matter that the crew was only 105 persons. You might not like it, but my title wasn't "misleading." You are just quibbling over what the word "massive" means.

massive
[ˈmasiv]
ADJECTIVE
large and heavy or solid.
"a massive rampart of stone"
synonyms:
huge · enormous · gigantic · very big · very large · great · giant · [more]
exceptionally large.
"massive crowds are expected"
synonyms:
huge · great · enormous · gigantic · colossal · mammoth · immense · [more]
very intense or severe.
"a massive heart attack"
informal
particularly successful or influential.
"the title song became a massive hit

I'd opin that a 30%+ case rate above the national average over the last two years is "massive." That it was particularly severe as it crippled the ship's ability to do it's job in the immediate aftermath of that discovery. That in my opinion is "massive." Disagree if you want but it wasn't a lie or an outright ignoring of the facts.

Mine wasn't mistaken. There was an outbreak on the ship, and it was serious involving 25% of the crew. Doesn't matter that the crew was only 105 persons. You might not like it, but my title wasn't "misleading." You are just quibbling over what the word "massive" means.

I'd opin that a 30%+ case rate above the national average over the last two years is "massive." That it was particularly severe as it crippled the ship's ability to do it's job in the immediate aftermath of that discovery. That in my opinion is "massive." Disagree if you want but it wasn't a lie or an outright ignoring of the facts.

I love how you use my style. :awesome:

What is a "beach ball looking midget"? :rofl2:

darkstar3.jpg

Back