COVID and THANKSGIVING

What's the difference between a scientist and an engineer?

Scientists learn more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing while engineers learn less and less about more and more until they know nothing about everything...

And as Heather points out engineers cant lie to themselves....right/wrong is obvious....works/does not work is obvious.

Eggheads at computers lie to themselves all the time now.

And they lie to us all the time now.

Sorry to hear that, I know firsthand how difficult a cancer diagnosis can be. I lost my wife to lung cancer three years ago. Cancer sucks. Especially in these times. I hope you get good news.
I’m so sorry, I feel very grateful to be a survivor.

What's the difference between a scientist and an engineer?

Scientists learn more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing while engineers learn less and less about more and more until they know nothing about everything...

LOL. Kinda like Navy Chiefs, eh? :D

What is your story?

Just us and a daughter and her wife and grandbaby. We were going to do a family Christmas but my boy who is an officer with the 101st Airborne just cancelled....he has to much to do really high speed cant get COVID....and he does not want us to either.....my wife and I are high risk.

Things are really blowing up here...2 of the last three days have been records, lots of people are dying because it has gotten into a lot of the human warehouses.

Thanksgiving dinner is always a BIG thing with our family.

This year it will be only Nancy and I.

My family lives in California...so they are out of the loop. I have told Nancy's family that I am roasting a small turkey...and will do the stuffing, potatoes, gravy, and green bean casserole. I've told them they are free to ask for a take out from us...which WE will prepare for their pick up. (Hope they do it. The turkeys all seem to be way too big for just two people.)

But their visit to pick up stuff will be limited to 10 minutes or (preferably) less...and will include masks for them and us.

We are surging here in New Jersey...and any kind of large gatherings are just begging for trouble.

We'll have somewhere between 30 - 40 and have for as long as I can remember.

Good. Congrats! I truly do hope you are telling the truth.

48zgq3.gif

God Bless!
43p11v.gif

What is your story?

Just us and a daughter and her wife and grandbaby. We were going to do a family Christmas but my boy who is an officer with the 101st Airborne just cancelled....he has to much to do really high speed cant get COVID....and he does not want us to either.....my wife and I are high risk.

Things are really blowing up here...2 of the last three days have been records, lots of people are dying because it has gotten into a lot of the human warehouses.

You should cancel any thanksgiving or christmass get together.

Yea karaoke party last night. Wine woman song. Not worried about C🥱19 at all. Don’t follow the followers they are dumb as all get out.

Blessings

Back