Doctor demonstrating how ineffective masks are in stopping vape smoke!

Without a bodily medium they are like fish out of water and won't survive. Viruses don't even exit the fluid mediums they just dry up. Big reason hydrogen peroxide is good at handling disinfecting. It breaks up the structure to bodily fluids. If you are close enough to a person and unprotected, viruses can be shed and survive long enough in the small amounts of moisture when you breath and talk to infect you. Keeping distance and that stuff will disipate and fall away before reaching you. That's how I got sick for the first time in a decade despite my OCD riturals.

Thank you for answering. They cannot answer and we know why.

It's them Commies.

3mkXiTr.jpg

On what surface? Metal, I think it's about 4 days.

LOL. I think you do understand.

Here's a thought experiment.

Anti-maskers (their term, not mine) like to use a colander as an example in their argument. I'll borrow that example.

Can you breath in one (inhale and exhale oxygen) with ease? Yes. Can you blow a smoke out of it? Yes

Now fill a spray bottle with water and spray on it. What happens?

FB_IMG_1600439560339.jpg

So that means you apologize for falsely claiming that I falsely claimed that you said those things?

Ah you're playing a childish game?

This is what you said: "He seems to think that viruses can only be transmitted via droplets, that viruses are forever-bound to droplets, and that droplets do not evaporate.

He also thinks that "his mask protects you and your mask protects him", as if viruses CAN enter through pores from the outside-in, but CANNOT exit through pores from the inside-out, even though one is discussing the VERY SAME PORES..."

Ah you're playing a childish game?

This is what you said: "He seems to think that viruses can only be transmitted via droplets, that viruses are forever-bound to droplets, and that droplets do not evaporate.

He also thinks that "his mask protects you and your mask protects him", as if viruses CAN enter through pores from the outside-in, but CANNOT exit through pores from the inside-out, even though one is discussing the VERY SAME PORES..."

You're playing the game.

Back