Does Winterborn = Solitary?

No way to prove that without releasing private information or having you harass the guy like you stalk me. I suspect that Damo could confirm that you are Solitary though. :)

No way to prove that without releasing private information or having you harass the guy like you stalk me. I suspect that Damo could confirm that you are Solitary though. :)

The bet was not about releasing personal info. The bet was that I would video putting a lead slug thru a .308 bbl and show the micrometer measurements.

And that bet was relevant, since it would show you lied in a debate. The bet you want to make is irrelevant, since who I am has no bearing on the discussions.

Not very good. When was the last time I responded to him in any other thread? :)

Not responding to me in the regular debate/discussion threads doesn't show you aren't stalking me. It just shows you are chickenshit.

But dude, you have created 3 or 4 threads specifically aimed at me.

Sure it does, since you lie about who you are, you have no credibility anywhere. :)

Everyone on this forum lies about who they are. That is why we create nicknames instead of posting under our actual, legal names. duh

The point is, who I really am doesn't matter on this forum. The facts and information I post on here is what matters.

And if you might want to be careful of the "you lie so you have no credibility" nonsense. Since you have been shown to have lied in debates, you might have to question your own credibility.

You haven't proven I lied in debates- that's just your sissy allegations. Keep repeating them won't make them come true.

Is not a lie to have a moniker that's not your real name; that's simply protecting your privacy from stalkers like you. It is a lie to have two different monikers then deny that they ain't the same.

You haven't proven I lied in debates- that's just your sissy allegations. Keep repeating them won't make them come true.

Is not a lie to have a moniker that's not your real name; that's simply protecting your privacy from stalkers like you. It is a lie to have two different monikers then deny that they ain't the same.

I haven't proven you lied in the gun discussion because I am holding out for the bet.

But I know for absolute sure than you lied. Repeating them isn't what makes them true. My knowledge of ballistics is what makes me sure they are true.

that's simply protecting your privacy from stalkers like you.

Stalkers like me?

I have never asked you to post pics of your wife, but you have asked several times for me to post them of mine.

I have never asked you to post pics of your kids, but you have asked me to post pics of mine.

I have never asked you to post pics of your house, but you have asked me to post them of mine.

I have never asked you to prove who you are. But you have asked that of me numerous times.

I have never started threads specifically about you, but you have created them about me several times.

I have never asked you specifics about your job, but you have asked about mine.

Just who is it that needs to be protected from whom?

Even if you and Cap'n Sphincter are dead-nuts right on the .308 issue, the engineer could have misunderstood what I said, or simply been wrong in his response. So that would offer no proof of your accusation.

We do, however, have overwhelming evidence that Winterborn = Solitary. All we lack now is your denial of this. Are you denying it? :)

Even if you and Cap'n Sphincter are dead-nuts right on the .308 issue, the engineer could have misunderstood what I said, or simply been wrong in his response. So that would offer no proof of your accusation.

We do, however, have overwhelming evidence that Winterborn = Solitary. All we lack now is your denial of this. Are you denying it? :)

Oh, so now the engineer COULD have misunderstood what you were saying?

Funny how you keep backing down off things you were so sure of just a short time ago. lol

But since you are an engineer and were explaining it to an engineer, I doubt he misunderstood. It seems a simple thing to explain, imo.

Back