Enceladus, Saturn's ocean world

Here’s a hint

Something I did on purpose to tease people?

And the hook was what?

Do you remember?

That doesn’t remind you??????

You really cracked up big time and even promised to not give it away

Hmmmmmmmm

Who are you?

Lady T was my nickname for Tianabautre, she took LadyT when she became a member here. Lady Saoirse was how I addressed Saoirse. I did not add Lady to Shrubs though... I don't know why. Anyway, time to let this thread go back to its original topic.

She also didn’t want her real name used anymore

She was black and there were racist here then too

Maine man was awesome

Him and Soairse were real life friends

He came and told us about her passing if I’m remembering correctly

Not if it's constantly in motion, Perry. The salt helps too. Why do you think there's liquid sea water at the poles?

LOL. Wow you are dumb too! It isn't because of the motion, dipshit. It's the effect of salt in the water. It's something you learn in high school chemistry called FREEZING POINT DEPRESSION.

Wow. You are just like Cypress. So stuck up your own ass you don't even realize you're stupid as fuck.

You sound like a broken record.

Think for a moment: you are on a thread "talking about exobiology" yet none of you even know BASIC HIGH SCHOOL CHEMISTRY.

I tried to have conversations with Cypress, but he's so fucking thin skinned he just threw fits. So now I'm taking it back to him. Showing him he's wrong on technical topics.

So by all means talk big about science you don't even MARGINALLY understand.

LOL. Wow you are dumb too! It isn't because of the motion, dipshit. It's the effect of salt in the water. It's something you learn in high school chemistry called FREEZING POINT DEPRESSION.

Wow. You are just like Cypress. So stuck up your own ass you don't even realize you're stupid as fuck.

Unlike you, Perry PhD, I'm not fretting about it. Why does all of this bother you so much?

Unlike you, Perry PhD, I'm not fretting about it. Why does all of this bother you so much?

Because Cypress thinks he so smart and wants to talk about high brow topics like exobiology but he doesn't even know basic high school chemistry.

I've grown tired of his smarter-than-you approach. He's barely able to synthesize basic information but he drones on and on and on about who he's read. ALL HE EVER DOES is the book version of "frantic googling".

When I caught him on the freezing salt water he lied about knowing the answer.. And I could tell he just googled it. LOL.

He's like you: a rancid hypocrite.

Think for a moment: you are on a thread "talking about exobiology" yet none of you even know BASIC HIGH SCHOOL CHEMISTRY.

I tried to have conversations with Cypress, but he's so fucking thin skinned he just threw fits. So now I'm taking it back to him. Showing him he's wrong on technical topics.

So by all means talk big about science you don't even MARGINALLY understand.

The problem is that you really haven't proven that you know what you're talking about, and also, having taken chemistry in HS doesn't make you an expert on the subject.

Back