Fact Checking Kamala

So..... Assuming that is true about the same doctor, you believe his assessment of Trump, but you don't believe his assessment of Biden.

Oooops
That was 4 years ago when he assessed Trump and 8 years ago when he assessed Biden. Biden's dementia has been increasing in the last year. That same doctor now thinks Biden LIKELY has dementia and should be tested.

Since the ABC moderators thought their job was to only fact check Trump we should fact check Kamala.

Kamala said Trump would ban IVF. (Where was the ABC moderators fact check)

Isn't funny how the kamals guard dogs could only muster the energy to facg check trump. Candy Cowfat reincarnated.

Isn't funny how the kamals guard dogs could only muster the energy to facg check trump. Candy Cowfat reincarnated.
I particularly liked how they would go Mr. Trump your awful Kamala what do you think about Mr. Trump being awful. You can see it in action on the question about Kamala's race. This was clearly a 3 on 1 debate. It is obvious ABC was in the tank for Harris.

I particularly liked how they would go Mr. Trump your awful Kamala what do you think about Mr. Trump being awful. You can see it in action on the question about Kamala's race. This was clearly a 3 on 1 debate. It is obvious ABC was in the tank for Harris.
They were her guard dogs. It was a rigged game

You have no idea how slanted to Trump you are. Trump seemed bad because he was. He made crazy statements that offended much of the audience. That crazy eating dogs and cats remark got checked by moderators because it is not true. Harris laughed because she knew how nuts it was. I suppose you believe it. Fox talking heads spoke about hos nad Trump was and he could not resist being set up by Kamala. Trump has no brakes. If he thinks something nuts, out it comes. It is laughed at by the masses, except certainly not you.
The facts and truth are slanted to the left, not the moderators.

Thanks for the link that proved Trump lied.
No state allows abortions after the baby is born.
Perhaps not but there are plenty who allow it simultaneously. A very small distinction.

Don't know what rock you crawled out from under but the court jester role here is filled so get lost sock.

That was 4 years ago when he assessed Trump and 8 years ago when he assessed Biden. Biden's dementia has been increasing in the last year. That same doctor now thinks Biden LIKELY has dementia and should be tested.
No doctor has ever diagnosed President Biden with dementia.

That's just the Trumper right's bullshit, character assassination, false narrative.

You people are absurd.
They were her guard dogs. It was a rigged game

Don't forget that the sun was in his eyes, and he wasn't used to using the kind of microphone they provided, and the floor was uneven and he didn't like the perfume she was wearing and it was an even numbered day in an odd numbered month and he hadn't had his dinner yet and he forgot his lucky rabbit's foot and....

Dumbasses. :palm:

One of Kamala's best friends is Debra OConnell the head of ABC News. I have a sneaky feeling Kamala may have had the questions in advance. Donna Brazile gave Hillary questions so Democrats have done it before and we all know against Trump the ends justify the means.

Perhaps not but there are plenty who allow it simultaneously. A very small distinction.

Don't know what rock you crawled out from under but the court jester role here is filled so get lost sock.
The only one with stinky feet seems to be you.

It seems you don't know what birth is or what before and after is.

Since the ABC moderators thought their job was to only fact check Trump we should fact check Kamala.

Kamala said Trump would ban IVF. (Where was the ABC moderators fact check)

Trump held his own on the in vitro subject.

But, then blew it when he said everyone wanted the overturning of Roe Vs. Wade.

Then totally blew it by not answering the question, "Would you sign a bill that bans abortions."?

And then started talking CRAZY ABOUT HAITIANS!

It was a bad performance- Suck it up and get over it!

Kamala couldn't do a friendly solo interview because her handlers didn't trust her to not screw it up. But all a sudden she could handle Debate questions for 90 minutes. Kamala best friend is Debra OConnell the head of ABC News Division and is a Democrat Mega donor. :thinking: I wonder what they might do to get Kamala into the White House. Give her the questions maybe???? Have your two moderators stack the deck for her???? Anything is justified when keeping Hitler Trump out of office.

Trump held his own on the in vitro subject.

But, then blew it when he said everyone wanted the overturning of Roe Vs. Wade.

Then totally blew it by not answering the question, "Would you sign a bill that bans abortions."?

And then started talking CRAZY ABOUT HAITIANS!

It was a bad performance- Suck it up and get over it!
Trumpr :laugh: has said MULTIPLE times he isn't in favor of a National Abortion ban he believes it isn't a Constitutional issues and belongs at the state level. The SCOTUS agrees with him.

Haitians

A City manager would never lie to prevent a black eye for his city...never!

Last edited:
Trump has said MULTIPLE times he isn't in favor of a National Abortion ban he believes it isn't a Constitutional issues and belongs at the state level. The SCOTUS agrees with him.
Yes, but look at the misery and discontent that SCOTUS decision has caused.

The people have rejected the SCOTUS decision- and it will be reflected by the results of the election!

Trump played with fire and he is about to get burned!

Kamala's best friend is Debra OConnell the HEAD OF ABC NEWS and a DEMOCRAT MEGA DONOR it could not be possible the game was rigged.
Totally set up...it couldn't have been more obvious....
Who would have ever believed that this Incredible hate that exists may be the deciding factor for the future for our children and our country?

Totally set up...it couldn't have been more obvious....
Who would have ever believed that this Incredible hate that exists may be the deciding factor for the future for our children and our country?
Its like they they have given up even pretending anymore....they simply dont give a fuck.....we the American people will obey.....what we think/want/need no longer matters.

Neighbor, when are you going to stop making excuses for Donald Trump?

Don't you get tired of looking silly for Donnie?

Donnie is done! You need to come to grips with it!

Good luck neighbor!
So four more years of inflation and 20,000,000 more illegal aliens. Oh well. :eyeroll:Don't forget Hilary thought she was going to win and she had a much larger lead in the polls. Kamala is going down faster than she did when Willie Brown got a woody.

:nonono:

Its like they they have given up even pretending anymore....they simply dont give a fuck.....we the American people will obey.....what we think/want/need no longer

Its like they they have given up even pretending anymore....they simply dont give a fuck.....we the American people will obey.....what we think/want/need no longer matters.
Well they're very wrong... When it comes to just about everything... I've been through this before.... I continue to do what's right for the people who i'm responsible for...and care about... Just shut the door and do what needs to be done if nec3ssary That's always worked... but obviously I prefer the door open and all welcome and working together... I can be very persuasive...;)

Back