Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

Thanks. I know Doris Clitoris thinks anyone having sex under 25 is a Pedophile. So your Point is taken. :(
You, sir, are a liar and have constantly misrepresented my position and statement on this matter. Your butt hurt is hilarious.

You, sir, are a liar and have constantly misrepresented my position and statement on this matter. Your butt hurt is hilarious.

Jack's an OK guy he just has issues with the opposite gender. No clue what but he needs to tame the perversion.

Yeah. Did you see the 'Ban' by Phantasmal? She was actually touching herself as she posted it. 'pretty important' to some is an understatement.
Your fantasies are of no interest to me. You’re the one that is “blowing” this out of proportion. I haven’t thought about it since the ban. I bet it’s been ripping you up. Pretty darn silly in my estimation.

The pussies have often tried to get me banned.... Never once have they succeeded.

Ive been turned in many a time, get over it. Its a compliment, it means you got to them.

Your fantasies are of no interest to me. You’re the one that is “blowing” this out of proportion. I haven’t thought about it since the ban. I bet it’s been ripping you up. Pretty darn silly in my estimation.

Just teasing. (somehow I thought you would be amused) :)

:) I'm glad you are taking it in stride. (Yes. I know YOUR position on this)
No, you keep lying about my position on this, I posted an article that said human minds are not fully developed till age 25. I didn’t say people should abstain from sex till then.

It does appear that I was correct. :palm:

Jack and his new 30 day ban.

Are we to anticipate numerous threads and complaints, when Jack returns, similar to the last time??

And the MODs are in error; because it's his 3rd time.

7 day ban for rule 12b violation

2 weeks, 12B. Fucking dumbass.

30 days for a second 12b violation

His defenders and my detractors may now begin.

:facepalm:

It could have also been this one:

Well, from where I sit, this looks like Human Trafficking. You concocted some phoney baloney 'story' about this poor underage East German girl who you smuggled into the Country for nefarious reasons.
'$585 Waver Fee'. You mean you bribed the Border Agents to look the other way. You should have been arrested, separated, put in a cage, and wait your time for a Trial Date.

"Human trafficking is the trade of humans for the purpose of forced labour, sexual slavery, or commercial sexual exploitation for the trafficker or others. This may encompass providing a spouse in the context of forced marriage, or the extraction of organs or tissues, including for surrogacy and ova removal. Wikipedia"

This is why we need a Wall between Alaska and Canada.

But if it was, it sure took long some time; seeing as how this was originally posted on 07/07/2019

The MODs probably won't be so "understanding", when this reoccurs.

:dealwithit:

I'm saying the word 'pedophile' has a meaning. And the word has nothing to do with people that are pubescent.

That is irrelevant Jack. You compared a person to someone that deals in sex with minors. Your focus while true in a splitting hairs fashion is just one part of the rule. Don't talk about other posters having sex with children. It's not just pedophilia. We don't know all the ages of Epstein victims and it makes no sense calling anyone here something based on that. This place is trashy but even the scummy people here aren't comparable with that.

Welcome back..;) (keep in mind...depends on which mod gets the report of the violation....it really does;)

Very true. You, for instance, should have been gone long ago for posting personal info like real names, and PMs/emails you have received. BTW, *all* the mods have to vote on a ban so unfortunately your whining about favoritism is a fail, like most things you try. :laugh:

"So what?"

You come to the JPP Family Fun Forum and expect lively exchanges, disagreements, polar opposites. BUT, you end up with Snitches, Rats, and Informants.
This is really a bad reflection on Parental Guidance and Decision Making.

Sounds like a personal problem

I have lost count of the number of leftists on JPP who have reported me to the Mods for some imagined grievances

The difference is you break rules. I do not. Thus I have never been banned from here unlike you.

Very true. You, for instance, should have been gone long ago for posting personal info like real names, and PMs/emails you have received. BTW, *all* the mods have to vote on a ban so unfortunately your whining about favoritism is a fail, like most things you try. :laugh:

:popcorn:

There ya go, clear violation. Thanks for the info Owl.
Quit yer whining Jack, and take personal responsibility for violating the single rule they have here.

You're welcome. They also have other rules about not posting ppl's personal info, posting links when quoting from outside sources, etc. -- but as we see by the existence of Toxic Top here, the other non-12b rules are kind of arbitrarily enforced.

Several ppl predicted that Jack would come back whining, and he sure did. I think he has two whines going at the same time.

Yeah. Did you see the 'Ban' by Phantasmal? She was actually touching herself as she posted it. 'pretty important' to some is an understatement.

Cute how you single out the only female mod -- using your patented sexual fantasy shit -- for rightfully banning you. It takes all four to give you that long of a ban, but you don't single out the three males. Why's that, PervBoy?

Back