Freemasons are evil

It is what it is. A fraternity that takes forever to change even the simplest of things. Over time I believe the fraternity (some groups already do, but they are called "clandestine") will start allowing women, and will change their oaths to allow atheists. That step will be last.

The reality is the fraternity is dying, people don't often join things and the government has become the favored tool to force people to give rather than charity groups like the Masons. This will continue, and over time the fraternity will die, replaced with the, IMO, soulless government.

your masons are behind the soulles government. blame them.

OMIGOD! You, Damocles The Great, belong to the secret underground evil faction of the Freemasons?

Dum-dee-dum-dum-DUUUUMMMM!!!

Villain.jpg
Yeah. Surprisingly enough.

The elite is so firmly ensconced they can use the capital as their clubhouse now.
Hence my "suggestion" that if such a group of people existed they would have long ago left the fraternity behind. It makes no sense to hide among a fraternity that immediate makes them "suspect".

The conspiracy theorists themselves would make it untenable to retain membership among a suspected class. It's basically self-fulfilling defeatism.

Hence my "suggestion" that if such a group of people existed they would have long ago left the fraternity behind. It makes no sense to hide among a fraternity that immediate makes them "suspect".

The conspiracy theorists themselves would make it untenable to retain membership among a suspected class. It's basically self-fulfilling defeatism.

Bad michael medved logic.

The number of regular rank and file in the organization who will argue till they're blue because they are unware of what goes on is the reason for staying in the group.

Masons all across america become defenders of the globalist fascist elite, by keeping it structured this way.

No. It's characterizing your idiocy as similar to another idiots.
I was speaking of your entire argument which seems to be, "They are Freemasons because they have always been Freemasons, and even though the fraternity is dying they are Freemasons because they have always been Freemasons. Even though Freemasonry is suspected they remain Freemasons because they have always been Freemasons..."

It's all circular logic.

It makes no sense for this supposed group of people to maintain membership in a dying fraternity simply because that's "where it all started"...

It makes far more sense for any group like that to simply be that, there is no reason for Freemasonry to be part of it.

I was speaking of your entire argument which seems to be, "They are Freemasons because they have always been Freemasons, and even though the fraternity is dying they are Freemasons because they have always been Freemasons. Even though Freemasonry is suspected they remain Freemasons because they have always been Freemasons..."

It's all circular logic.

That's circular logic, but that was not my argument.

I say it's advantageous to stay with a large established group despite rumours because then you have the bonus of millions of normal main street american defenders. Plus it's not so easy to just 'start over'.

So my argument is that it's advantageous to have the suspicions and the cadre of ignorant well meaning main street defenders like you.

That's circular logic, but that was not my argument.

I say it's advantageous to stay with a large established group despite rumours because then you have the bonus of millions of normal main street american defenders. Plus it's not so easy to just 'start over'.

So my argument is that it's advantageous to have the suspicions and the cadre of ignorant well meaning main street defenders like you.
What would they be "starting over"? Seriously. There just is no reason to be part of the fraternity for such a group of people. If such a group existed and left the fraternity behind there'd still be some in the fraternity saying, "Um... I've never seen this."

What would they be "starting over"? Seriously. There just is no reason to be part of the fraternity for such a group of people.

Forming a cover group with lots of cash coming in, And having an inroad to lots of mainsteam americans, to recruit business men into their fold, who will also defend them to the bitter end.

Forming a cover group with lots of cash coming in, And having an inroad to lots of mainsteam americans, to recruit business men into their fold, who will also defend them to the bitter end.
Ah, you think the fraternity has "lots of cash" coming in. Reality is different than this. The low membership makes most lodges live hand to mouth, even the Shriners have started closing hospitals, lodges are combining hoping to survive a few more years. The reality is, there are less than 10,000 members in Colorado, and membership is dropping in all the states very quickly.

It is a dying fraternity. And that is a fact.

Ah, you think the fraternity has "lots of cash" coming in. Reality is different than this. The low membership makes most lodges live hand to mouth, even the Shriners have started closing hospitals, lodges are combining hoping to survive a few more years. The reality is, there are less than 10,000 members in Colorado, and membership is dropping in all the states very quickly.

It is a dying fraternity. And that is a fact.

Because like you said, the government is taking over. That's their new clubhouse and personal slush fund.

maybe the masonic organization is just being discarded, simlar to a no longer necessary rocket booster.

see. now damo disagrees with the phrase "lots of cash". Switching arguments like this constantly is a sign of desperation.

Because like you said, the government is taking over. That's their new clubhouse and personal slush fund.

maybe the masonic organization is just being discarded, simlar to a no longer necessary rocket booster.
You should read that book I posted about earlier, it really does focus on the central issue of why membership in all groups and fraternities are going down.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bowling-Alone-Collapse-American-Community/dp/0743203046/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270130534&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community (9780743203043): Robert D. Putnam: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Fl0JUkZiL.@@AMEPARAM@@51Fl0JUkZiL[/ame]

see. now damo disagrees with the phrase "lots of cash". Switching arguments like this constantly is a sign of desperation.
You were the one that brought it up, who is "changing" arguments? I am pointing out that it makes no sense for this supposed group of uber-powerful game changers to maintain any association to the fraternity, if they even ever had it.

You keep coming up with desperate "reasons" they would, in answer I simply give you the reality.

Back