Grinds 10 day tolerance break before 420

I think you been in Grind's stash!

Grind is the Key.
Owl has the capacity to manipulate, control, and dominate Grind and bring him and the entire Red Team over to the Blue Side.
I'm astounded you don't see the brilliance in this. Through Grind, she takes over JPP, ... and through her stooge, Phantasmal, she purges the stubborn and independent minded.
Mason ... another four years of Trump, or a Massive Victory for Bernie, the People, and The American Way.

Now ... (tapping chin) we have to present this to Owl in a certain manner as to not alert her to the possible dangers involved here.

For a guy who loves weed so much, it's surprising that you're such a staunch Republican, seeing as how they are the main reason why you have to technically make yourself a criminal to enjoy it.

The conservative Republican Party is the one thing standing in the way of a national decriminalization or out right legalization of it's recreational use.

I guess with GOP supporters like yourself, your love of unfettered access to guns for any lunatic who wants one, along with your hatred of minorities, gays and women trump your desire for easily obtainable, risk-free, legal weed.

The cognitive dissonance must drive you nuts. :whoa:

Go figure. :dunno:
And yet Obama didn't push for it, nor the Dems when they had the majority.

It is BOTH parties. :pke:

im sorry, is that a straight white male talking? your opinions are worthless to democrats now. you should check your privilege.

Unfortunately the alternative is even worse. In Conservatopia you’re not even a human being unless you’re born into a 20th generation local inbred family. Rights? Pieces of shit don’t have rights and if you’re not from the right family you’re a piece of shit and you’d be wise not to forget that.

Grind is the Key.
Owl has the capacity to manipulate, control, and dominate Grind and bring him and the entire Red Team over to the Blue Side.
I'm astounded you don't see the brilliance in this. Through Grind, she takes over JPP, ... and through her stooge, Phantasmal, she purges the stubborn and independent minded.
Mason ... another four years of Trump, or a Massive Victory for Bernie, the People, and The American Way.

Now ... (tapping chin) we have to present this to Owl in a certain manner as to not alert her to the possible dangers involved here.

Brilliant!

And yet Obama didn't push for it, nor the Dems when they had the majority.

It is BOTH parties. :pke:

The majority of the population was not in favor of it then and besides, they never had a big enough majority to block a filibuster anyway.

hilary is a murderer, she has ordered multiple people that oppose her suicided. she's also incredibly corrupt, and a genuinely evil person. Thank god she lost. I would take sanders over clinton any day of the week. At least bernie believes in what he says.

LOL Grind if even 1/10th of what just said was actually true she would have won.

Grind is the Key.

I always felt bad for Mata Hari. She was obviously framed as a three ring circus to distract the French public from the Great Mutiny of the French Army. She took her execution with great personal courage.

Back