Grinds 10 day tolerance break before 420

Grind is the Key.
Owl has the capacity to manipulate, control, and dominate Grind and bring him and the entire Red Team over to the Blue Side.
I'm astounded you don't see the brilliance in this. Through Grind, she takes over JPP, ... and through her stooge, Phantasmal, she purges the stubborn and independent minded.
Mason ... another four years of Trump, or a Massive Victory for Bernie, the People, and The American Way.

Now ... (tapping chin) we have to present this to Owl in a certain manner as to not alert her to the possible dangers involved here.

Owl lives in a state where rec weed is legal, she has a greenhouse, and she knows how to use it. As a practicing witch, she's also well-versed in the use of botanicals to enhance... many things.

Red Team is DOOMED. <cue maniacal laughter>

I always felt bad for Mata Hari. She was obviously framed as a three ring circus to distract the French public from the Great Mutiny of the French Army. She took her execution with great personal courage.

"On February 12, 1917, a warrant for Mata Hari’s arrest was issued on the grounds that she was a German spy. The next morning, she was arrested, her room searched, and her possessions seized. Her interrogator was Pierre Bouchardon, the investigative magistrate of the Third Council of War—a hard man, not known to show mercy to suspected criminals, and who was especially disapproving of “immoral” women. His diary reveals his immense hatred for “man-eaters” like Mata Hari."
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...agazine/2017/11-12/mata-hari-history-killing/

Owl lives in a state where rec weed is legal, she has a greenhouse, and she knows how to use it. As a practicing witch, she's also well-versed in the use of botanicals to enhance... many things.

I thought I was on 'Cloaking Mode'. I don't know how you broke through the electronic fence and encryption, but since you're here, I have your back on this. (place 'wink' emoji here)

I forgot about your claim of being a practicing witch. Prove it. Kill Nomad with spells and botanicals. Do witches usually refer to themselves in the third person?

The majority of the population was not in favor of it then and besides, they never had a big enough majority to block a filibuster anyway.

they still used the nuke option, didn't they.....get your facts straight.

Night 1

What should grind do tonight?

Options:

Order parts off of amazon for my hackintosh
Continue building a bot I am using for a particular project
Focus on a project involving stats and game theory that I need to do

If I were high I'd be watching youtube videos. I am a night owl. The owl man if you will. I am productive at night. What will productive grind be like? :thinking:

Night 1

Options:

If I were high I'd be watching youtube videos. I am a night owl. The owl man if you will. I am productive at night. What will productive grind be like? :thinking:

Productive Grind will pop a handful of uppers and finish EVERYTHING on his list. By 2am. Then bounce off the walls till he crashes at 5:30am. lol

Night 1

Options:

Jack's going to be all over that "Owl Man",line!
Speaking of Amazon,did you know,they use to have forums?
When they closed them,the Amazon posters,moved their war to another forum!

Different time and place!

Horse shit. I was on so many committees both legal and civil and the country was at a near 50 percent on recreational.

They were HOWEVER over 50 percent on medical Holy herb. You liberals claim to support the herb, yet you know nothing of the facts and legal process behind where we are today.

If obama and the Dems has push medicinal back then, we would be a different nation today. I believe teump was even quoted on the campaign trail as saying he doesn't care. It was whiny Sessions who tried to turn back the Federal tide. But listen now, if Obama and the Dems had pushed for back then, Sessions would have been crying in an outhouse in some tornado over Nebraska.

Brother in Herb Grind:

There is nothing wrong with taking a break from things. People can eat too much, drink too much, sit and watch TV too much.

I'm thinking of taking another such break myself. I did something thing like this in my 20s and it changed my life.

And if you're to the point where it is no longer enjoyable, definitely a time for yourself.

I applaud and

ALL HAIL GRIND

im not doing it for any moral reason. My tolerance is just way too fucking high now. I used to be able to only need a couple of hits off my vape, now I typically will do multiple bowls + edibles + concentrates and just be meh.

Like I am full pro at this point.

I'll probably get some sick lucid dreams out of this break. I always get crazy ass dreams when I go on a tolerance break

im not doing it for any moral reason. My tolerance is just way too fucking high now. I used to be able to only need a couple of hits off my vape, now I typically will do multiple bowls + edibles + concentrates and just be meh.

I'll probably get some sick lucid dreams out of this break. I always get crazy ass dreams when I go on a tolerance break

Did you get a few bags of dirt weed lately? Seems like "multiple bowls + edibles + concentrates" is an awful lot to just get "meh."

Horse shit. I was on so many committees both legal and civil and the country was at a near 50 percent on recreational.

They were HOWEVER over 50 percent on medical Holy herb. You liberals claim to support the herb, yet you know nothing of the facts and legal process behind where we are today.

If obama and the Dems has push medicinal back then, we would be a different nation today. I believe teump was even quoted on the campaign trail as saying he doesn't care. It was whiny Sessions who tried to turn back the Federal tide. But listen now, if Obama and the Dems had pushed for back then, Sessions would have been crying in an outhouse in some tornado over Nebraska.

You apparently never heard of the Republican party

Being able to do that much isn't being a pro. Unless you consider Dennis Rodman who said he could do 30 or more shots of alcohol at his prime.

There is nothing pro about over consumption, Grind. Nothing. True herb abides when it is allowed to be...... Wait for it

Chill

Back