How the web became a sexists' paradise

Hmmm I don't know it seems the guy wants to pick a fight in any thread he can. Most sexists at least try to conceal their sexism to a degree. Even a guy who says "fuck you you cum dumptster whore" would say he's not sexist and is just trying to be hurtful.

Most sexists at least try to conceal their sexism to a degree.

That's the whole point of the article. Anonymity afforded by the interwebs, allows hateful sexists and racists liscense to go hog-wild.

A poster - troll or not - who says the kind of things about women, that were said in this thread, is being neither entertaining nor funny.

That's the whole point of the article. Anonymity afforded by the interwebs, allows hateful sexists and racists liscense to go hog-wild.

A poster - troll or not - who says the kind of things about women, that were said in this thread, is being neither entertaining nor funny.

Yeah but even on a forum like this I think people self-censor a bit. For instance when confronted with racism the posters I have seen do this run away and tap dance around the issue. The only person I've seen stand firm on his assertions was SR. Everybody else does the whole...thats not what I'm saying.

How could a real man be against the feminist movement.

Same pay for the same work, and fair treatment.

The way the bubba's describe it and there reaction sounds like they are asking for 6months of no sex a year.

It would be comical if it weren't sad that in 2007 some overgrown boys are against womans rights.

Pesonally, I say were over due for some female wisdom in the whitehouse.:clink:

You just got 10 non-deductible cool points for that post.

The sacred feminine rules.
My bet is less wars, less money waisted with a woman president.
I'll take those 10pts to be applied to reducing my corp capitalist pig score.

Amen, brutha.

You bet your bottom dollar there be less war, if the amount of women in all nations governments, was equivalent to their representation in the population.

I've already given you points for this in the past Top. It's one of your redeeming qualities.

It's not like you don't need some!

Darla the only thing I ever claimed to be was rich and immature.
I claim to recognize the sacred feminine in this post. ;-)

How could a real man be against the feminist movement.

Same pay for the same work, and fair treatment.

The way the bubba's describe it and there reaction sounds like they are asking for 6months of no sex a year.

It would be comical if it weren't sad that in 2007 some overgrown boys are against womans rights.

Pesonally, I say were over due for some female wisdom in the whitehouse.:clink:

So you do and say what women want, just to get your jimmy waxed?

I believe men are being systematically victimized in our society, from many angles.

I believe men should be given preference for jobs, because when a woman doesn't get a job, her husband will still support her. When a man doesn't get a job, his broke ass gets kicked to the curb. The very real social double standards should be factored in.

Our divorce and family law makes it legal to transform a man into a slave.

I believe if you want a man's money, you have to put up with him slobbering on your nasty parts..

So you do and say what women want, just to get your jimmy waxed?

I believe men are being systematically victimized in our society, from many angles.

I believe men should be given preference for jobs, because when a woman doesn't get a job, her husband will still support her. When a man doesn't get a job, his broke ass gets kicked to the curb. The very real social double standards should be factored in.

Our divorce and family law makes it legal to transform a man into a slave.

I believe if you want a man's money, you have to put up with him slobbering on your nasty parts..

Just another malcontent ranting on and on because some girl dumped him when he lost his job.

I think Cypress had the right idea on this. There's nothing to read in your posts, other than hateful rants against the enemy of the day, whether it be jews, muslims, women, all depends on the day, and one might imagine, who you perceived to have screwed you over that morning. What a sad life you must lead.

Just another malcontent ranting on and on because some girl dumped him when he lost his job.

I think Cypress had the right idea on this. There's nothing to read in your posts, other than hateful rants against the enemy of the day, whether it be jews, muslims, women, all depends on the day, and one might imagine, who you perceived to have screwed you over that morning. What a sad life you must lead.

So you address injustice with personal derision and abuse?

I wish you wouldn't quote him, so that I'm forced to see his hateful nonsense ;)

Frankly, this loser isn't worth the time reading. This last post of his was over the top. The worst punishment imaginable for pigs like this, is to be made irrelevant. And ignored.

:cool:

I wish you wouldn't quote him, so that I'm forced to see his hateful nonsense ;)

Frankly, this loser isn't worth the time reading. This last post of his was over the top. The worst punishment imaginable for pigs like this, is to be made irrelevant. And ignored.

Not to worry, I IA'd him. I can put up with a lot of crap, but if it's all crap, then why waste the time.

Yes. Such nonsense the only defense you have is shutting down your brain to protect your little web of pc lies.

I have to say though, this is the least sexist board I've ever been on, generally speaking.

Oh.....You haven't yet seen Damo beg me to take him to Hooters and the strip clubs, next time I'm in Denver on business. (just kidding)

Honestly, the greatest thing about this thread was when Asswipe originally came on trying to minimize and downplay the sexist content of the posted article.....but, in short order Asswipe was proving the very context of the article, by outing himself as a sexist moron.

Oh.....You haven't yet seen Damo beg me to take him to Hooters and the strip clubs, next time I'm in Denver on business. (just kidding)

Honestly, the greatest thing about this thread was when Asswipe originally came on trying to minimize and downplay the sexist content of the posted article.....but, in short order Asswipe was proving the very context of the article, by outing himself as a sexist moron.

Honestly, the greatest thing is how I torpedo the whole sham that is feminism with a few concise and brilliant words.

Honestly, the greatest thing is how I torpedo the whole sham that is feminism with a few concise and brilliant words.

Are you really that stupid or are you intentionally being obtuse?

Again, we're all waiting for specific examples of where

MyBitch said:
The feminist "viewpoint" is simply the villification of all males, combined with female aggrandizement. It teaches young women to ignore actual science and informed opinion and to defer to "oprah facts"

Are you really that stupid or are you intentionally being obtuse?

Again, we're all waiting for specific examples of where

Why don't you tell us what feminism is, if my definition is so repugnant. Offer an alternate definition, and you may garner some credibility.

Back