How the web became a sexists' paradise

He's gotta be Brent.
What fucking loser of 25 is going to add that gem to the argument.

"what you've never heard of a stay at home mom"

Brent just cause your mommy stayed home an prevented you from playing with your peepee doesn't mean it was the right thing to do.:pke:

What the hell does top having heard of a "stay at home mom" have to do with the topic at hand?

Stop trying to divert the conversaion with red herrings MyBitch.

And we've established that you're an idiot without substantiated assertions that "feel" correct to you. You're way too emotional. If you're going engage in the game of debate be prepared to back up your bullshit and have a few facts at your disposal. You've had well over 24 hours and you couldn't come up with one link or reference to your claims.

The irony is that you claim women aren't logical.

Originally Posted by AssHatZombie

You're ugly inside.

Yeah, it's loser brent.

Hey Asswipe, did your wierdo Mommy making you play with dolls really mess you up this bad?

It's kinda sad really. You'll never know true love, or the beauty of a healthy relationship with a woman partner.

:crybaby:

Originally Posted by AssHatZombie
You're ugly inside.

It's kinda sad really. You'll never know true love, or the beauty of a healthy relationship with a woman partner.

No need for that. That's what hookers are for.

And we've established that you're an idiot without substantiated assertions that "feel" correct to you. You're way too emotional. If you're going engage in the game of debate be prepared to back up your bullshit and have a few facts at your disposal. You've had well over 24 hours and you couldn't come up with one link or reference to your claims.

The irony is that you claim women aren't logical.

No. You've name-called.

Do you have a competing definition for feminism?

Feminism is the systematic manipulation of women, to turn them against men to create discord and weaken families, and societies.

this dude doesn't trip over an excellent girlfiend to fix his head he is a green river killer in the making.

let me guess your 27 and live at home with Mommy!!!!

I am most definately P whipped and would stand in line for it again.
And it's my third time with a woman way too hot and sweet for me.

You should try it, talk about harnessing your CHI!!!:shock:

let me guess your 27 and live at home with Mommy!!!!

I am most definately P whipped and would stand in line for it again.
And it's my third time with a woman way too hot and sweet for me.

You should try it, talk about harnessing your CHI!!!:shock:

On second thought, you can use the screen name "PerpetualJohn". It works better for you.

No. You've name-called.

Do you have a competing definition for feminism?

Feminism is the systematic manipulation of women, to turn them against men to create discord and weaken families, and societies.

I gave you the working definition of feminism which has nothing to do with degrading men. You made an outrageous claim you back it up.

.....LOL, actually, I must confess I know you can't but I am enjoying reminding you everyday that you can't to highlight your intellectual inferiority. Of course if you can't prove me wrong.....go ahead.....but as we all know and see you can't.

So tell me, do your nads physically shrink at getting owned by a woman or is it more of a pschological thing?

I gave you the working definition of feminism which has nothing to do with degrading men. You made an outrageous claim you back it up.

.....LOL, actually, I must confess I know you can't but I am enjoying reminding you everyday that you can't to highlight your intellectual inferiority. Of course if you can't prove me wrong.....go ahead.....but as we all know and see you can't.

So tell me, do your nads physically shrink at getting owned by a woman or is it more of a pschological thing?

So what was your alleged working definition of feminism? I missed it. Could you restate it succinctly please.

There are two kinds of mainstream feminism.

Liberal feminism holds that women should be equal before the law as men. Thus no different laws.

Radical feminism deals with looking at the roots of inequality for women and remedying them.

Both seek an egalitarian society but seek different means. There are other forms as well like Marxist Feminism but is less common.

Feminism is a huge ethos and to try to pin it down to conforming to narrow one sentence summaries is pointless. There is great variety in feminist thought from Lucrecia Mott to Andrea Dworkin.

So what was your alleged working definition of feminism? I missed it. Could you restate it succinctly please.

fem·i·nism
–noun 1. the doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men.

dictionary.com

There are two kinds of mainstream feminism.

Liberal feminism holds that women should be equal before the law as men. Thus no different laws.

Radical feminism deals with looking at the roots of inequality for women and remedying them.

Both seek an egalitarian society but seek different means. There are other forms as well like Marxist Feminism but is less common.

Feminism is a huge ethos and to try to pin it down to conforming to narrow one sentence summaries is pointless. There is great variety in feminist thought from Lucrecia Mott to Andrea Dworkin.

Yes, and this kind of ballooning tangentialism is how many pseudointellectuals shut down debate.

Back