How the web became a sexists' paradise

LOL this shit is redicoulusly funny.
Asshat is trying to spin himself as an intilectual.
compared to homor simpson maybe, to the average poster.
Brent get laid it will release your moron demons.:pke:

Yes, and this kind of ballooning tangentialism is how many pseudointellectuals shut down debate.

Oh god not the pseudo intellectual card again. I craft a thoughtful and insightful response to your request for information and you retort with a one sentence disparagement? Everyone would see through that. Glass houses AHZ.

My work is done here. I think we all see MyBitch for the "pseudointellectual" he is.

You thought wrong.

Women have been turned into shrill, hateful, selfish, arrogant, anti-male, anti-family zealots, for the most part. It's not attractive. Try being sweet and making a pie or two!

Yes, and this kind of ballooning tangentialism is how many pseudointellectuals shut down debate.

Oh god not the pseudo intellectual card again. I craft a thoughtful and insightful response to your request for information and you retort with a one sentence disparagement? Everyone would see through that. Glass houses AHZ.

No. You act as if there are too many angles to even continue the conversation. It's a pseudointellectual smokescreen technique. She actually had no problem plucking one line description from a reference book.

No. You act as if there are too many angles to even continue the conversation. It's a pseudointellectual smokescreen technique. She actually had no problem plucking one line description from a reference book.

Yes. that was called "referencing". Its a term you should become familiar with if you want people on (other) message boards to take you seriously. You clearly have no credibility here Brent.

Asshat, you can do no better in life than be in love with a beautiful woman who is smart and wants to spend bou cou time with you.

I know you have to be a young grasshopper,
You will thank me later, now you musta focus.
Your approach is all wrong, your master was a bartender in the disco hayday's of the 80's and say thousands of dummies like you strike out (this is why barternders get so many woman).
Grasshopper, It's not so much what you say. Danialson you must listen!!!!
She (pick a hot one) is the center of you focused Chi. Shut up about yourself don't worry what to say. Listen to her, find out what SHE is interested in. Patients grasshopper.
Mr. Miagi:cof1:

The female mind is suited towards domestic environments, striving for emotional unity in a household or community of people already established by the men folk as being good allies, trusworthy, with common goals and a pact of cooperation firmly in place.

Roflmao!

The female mind is suited towards domestic environments, striving for emotional unity in a household or community of people already established by the men folk as being good allies, trusworthy, with common goals and a pact of cooperation firmly in place.

Roflmao!

If you really want to ROFLMAO, ask him to back it up or give you examples.

If you really want to ROFLMAO, ask him to back it up or give you examples.

One example is nearly every human society to date. The women operate within the safety zone established by the men.

Look at pelosi, out there galavanting around with enemy nations. She's an imbecile and should be kept far away from foreign policy. She doesn't have the gender for it.

Last edited:
One example is nearly every human society to date. The women operate within the safety zone established by the men.

Look at pelosi, out there galavanting around with enemy nations. She's an imbecile and should be kept far away from foreign policy. She doesn't have the gender for it.

LOL
Neither Does Bush :D

Women are getting their asses kicked online, and are wondering why their touchy feely emotionalism isn't passing muster.

Have you ever met a women?

I know many women who are more ruthlessm, cunning, articulate and rhetorically gifted than many men I know.

asshat what kind of job do you have, if your not ashamed to say?

Anyone who hates women as much as Asswipe does, had some severe psychological trauma done to him at the hands of a woman, when he was a child.

I bet he had a crazy Mama who dressed him in girl's clothes and forced him to play with dolls.

Back