How was the speech?

You don’t go on nationwide TV, have the nation’s attention, to make “attendees and speakers happy,” you do it to influence undecided voters,
You're misunderstanding, per usual. I merely made a simple observation about the general mood of the attendees/speakers.
and although he started out fine, the rest of the speech was just the usual preaching to the choir, “making attendees happy”
Obviously you didn't watch it.

Well, to answer the question in the title: How was the speech?

I'd say it was more unifying than many of his past speeches, often saying things like: I'll be president for all of the United States, not just half the people and stuff like that. He realizes how close to death he came and it was reflected in the tone of the speech, it seemed obvious to me. But hey, I may be reading more depth into it than I should, but he seemed more contemplative, less "shouty"... Overall I'd say it was one of the better Trump speeches. He even made efforts to get the attention of voters who may be on the fence with a more unifying message.

Even your spin doesn't take away from the creepiness factor of those pictures.
There's nothing creepy about any of those pictures.
A picture of Ivanka fondling her father's chin.
What "fondling"? She lightly placed her hand along his chin/neck. So?
A picture of father and daughter next to fornicating parrots.
WTF are you even talking about?
A picture of trump patting his daughter's butt on national TV.
Her waist/side is not her butt. Stop lying.
A picture of Ivanka kissing her father in bed with her dress up to her vajayjay.
WTF are you even talking about?

Meanwhile, Biden quite literally showered with his teenage daughter.

Its such a cringey photo with Trumps hand on his daughters ass, after having spent the day with Epstein.
One's side is NOT one's ass, Jarod.

Of course, you deny biology and human anatomy... and probably can't even define what a woman is.

Well, to answer the question in the title: How was the speech?

I'd say it was more unifying than many of his past speeches, often saying things like: I'll be president for all of the United States, not just half the people and stuff like that. He realizes how close to death he came and it was reflected in the tone of the speech, it seemed obvious to me. But hey, I may be reading more depth into it than I should, but he seemed more contemplative, less "shouty"... Overall I'd say it was one of the better Trump speeches. He even made efforts to get the attention of voters who may be on the fence with a more unifying message.
Thanks for answering.

Back