I am very proud of my white heritage,..VERY proud in fact!

It accomplished what I wanted. From now on I can pull up this thread whenever I want when certain people choose to talk about certain things using certain terms.. Hilarity will soon follow. ;)

Accomplished what? All you have accomplished is making a fool out of yourself. We're just being nice and humoring you.

hey shit stain - I quoted you using the term culture. Sorry you can't defend your short bus branded take on life, but they were your words

Translation: you did not take into account it was crystal clear from the OP onward that the context being discussed was ethnicity and some imaginary collective European trans-national heritage and cultural mileu -- and you thought it would be clever to attempt to draw some truly bizarre analogy to a San Francisco hippy jam band

Translation: you did not take into account it was crystal clear from the OP onward that the context being discussed was ethnicity and some imaginary collective European trans-national heritage and cultural mileu -- and you thought it would be clever to attempt to draw some truly bizarre analogy to a San Francisco hippy jam band

Arent you tired of him beating you like a rented mule YET?

Accomplished what? All you have accomplished is making a fool out of yourself. We're just being nice and humoring you.

Mmmmmmm Hmmmm,....yeah, you guys are all very well known in here for your kind nice treatment of conservatives and Trump voters. :rolleyes: :laugh: Its not nice to LIE.

But saying YOU DONT LIE,...is in fact a LIE itself. Unless you are claiming to have never lied which I hope you arent because that would be absurd.

"White" isn't a heritage. Heritage would be like German, Eastern European, Russian, Norwegian, Italian, Viking, Mexican...

Instead you have an idiot "proud" of lesser melanin..

But saying YOU DONT LIE,...is in fact a LIE itself. Unless you are claiming to have never lied which I hope you arent because that would be absurd.

You mean white lie? Of course I do that all the time. But outright lying? That's rare and usually out of necessary.

Ha ha ha ha ha LMAO! I can just so picture a dumb fucker like you trying to play a set of bag pipes!

I would look silly, like Rowdy Roddy Piper. But it would be fun.

One nice thing about having gravitas is I do not have to fear looking silly. I doubt you even know what gravitas means, so has to fear looking silly.

I would look silly, like Rowdy Roddy Piper. But it would be fun.

One nice thing about having gravitas is I do not have to fear looking silly. I doubt you even know what gravitas means, so has to fear looking silly.

Yeah, because gravitas is one of those hard big words...:rolleyes: :laugh:

Asian culture

Asia is the biggest continent. It has a wide variety of cultures. Anyone who tries to lump it together into one culture looks stupid. You are trying to lump together Japanese, Israelis, Indians, Russians... And a hundred other cultures.

Psssssst....if a pig says its a horse guess what? Its still a fucking PIG! Total idiots.

I look at Black and Asian Americans who served this country with honor, and think they are more American than your lazy ass.

Back